Page 260 of 324 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4858
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Just because some of these or several of them aren't at the forefront in every story doesn't mean they're nowhere to be found. They've all been building blocks, not one-and-done stories.
    Building blocks? More like Legos dumped on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Honestly, I'm bothered that he hasn't really played with this. How many people in the District Attorney's Office even have names? I think we've seen him in court twice. This goes back to my previous point, but why can't we have a supporting cast?
    That's why I don't count the prosecutor storyline as something that's been "playing out" this whole time. There's been absolutely no development of the concept or new status quo. It's preposterous that Matt could juggle the hours and public profile of being an ADA in NYC with being a vigilante, but all the tension that could come from that goes completely unaddressed. It's like he just makes up his own hours, takes a case when he feels like it. That made SENSE when he was a defense attorney, not to mention the depth and complexity that contrast gave his character - busting criminals extrajudiciously by night, giving them a robust legal defense by day. Daredevil as prosecutor is like Spiderman as billionaire or Superman as human wrecking ball - it's a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes the character sustainably compelling for decades.
    If I'm wrong, and all these disparate, underdeveloped threads end up being weaved together into some kind of epic with a unifying theme, I'd gladly admit my rush to judgement and mistake. But there's no way that's happening. It's literally just a bunch of different **** that seemed like a good idea but was badly developed and never really went anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by keeen View Post
    Building blocks? More like Legos dumped on the ground.
    You can phrase it however you want. If you don't like the run, then obviously that's how you'll see it. But you can't say that they've all been one and done stories because they're all still lingering and have some sort of presence in the book. So whether they're building blocks, tinker toys, or legos dumped on the ground, they're still being built upon.

Daredevil and Elektra by Jorge Fornes

that looks so cool.

Wow! Daredevil got a healthy bump in March! Centennial issues certainly do wonders for sales! Now, how many people actually picked up a copy, I wonder? More importantly, how many of those folks will be back for subsequent issues? Lots I'd hope! 600's developments will have surely have left more than a few curious about what's to come next. Surely!

https://www.cbr.com/march-2018-comic...ales-charts/2/

Really nice to see it get a bump, even if it was pretty obviously going to happen. I do hope more people stick around to read and it doesn't just dip back down to where it's been.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Really nice to see it get a bump, even if it was pretty obviously going to happen. I do hope more people stick around to read and it doesn't just dip back down to where it's been.
    April's sales will tell, I suppose.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: WEAPON LOST #1 Variant Cover by SHANE DAVIS:

ALEX MALEEV WATERCOLOUR WORK FROM THE FAN EXPO DALLAS 2018:

DAREDEVIL BY GUILLERMO PRESTEGUI:

Daredevil 601 preview is up! Looks good!

https://t.co/AYZekQHrzI
    Last edited by Nanashi; 04-12-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Who wants to guess what the name of the next arc beginning next week is? I bet you'll never guess it!

https://twitter.com/charlessoule/sta...799720960?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Daredevil 601 preview is up! Looks good!

https://t.co/AYZekQHrzI
    SO good! And I'm glad they're keeping the recap page with Garney's art.

"Runs through DD #605"

So wait, this arc will last from #601 to #605? Man, that's too short if so...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    "Runs through DD #605"

So wait, this arc will last from #601 to #605? Man, that's too short if so...
    Yea, I was of similar thought. I'd have like this to be the status for quite a while. But perhaps it will. We have yet to find out.