Page 272 of 324 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4858

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Defenders by Brian Grzech:

I love this one, Danny cracks me up

Bullseye by Alex Maleev

Last edited by Nanashi; 05-09-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Bullseye by Alex Maleev

I’m really surprised we haven’t seen Bullseye in the Netflix show yet and with season three looking like it’s going to be based on Born Again, still might be awhile.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I’m really surprised we haven’t seen Bullseye in the Netflix show yet and with season three looking like it’s going to be based on Born Again, still might be awhile.
    I think season three will be very loosely based on Born Again because as the Netflix universe is a faithful adaption isn't possible (not that I think they have the competence to do it faithfully even if they could without making one of their now trademark awful "creative" decisions that have utterly ruined previous seasons and characters that would have otherwise been far better if not for their needless meddling, but I digress). Therefore, I'm pretty sure they could have him in show in any capacity they want including but limited to taking Nukes place or even that of the assason who goes after Karen or all those roles altogether.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-09-2018 at 11:21 PM.

I'm sure we'll see him at some point. I want to see Melvin go full on Gladiator too.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm sure we'll see him at some point. I want to see Melvin go full on Gladiator too.
    Yea. Bullseye and Gladiator and that character from season one who they like to pretend is the Kingpin returning plus Matts own return, recovery, and triumph? They may actually have enough story for a season this time.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-09-2018 at 11:04 PM.

I take it that you're not a fan of Netflix's depiction of The Kingpin?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Without Beer View Post
    I take it that you're not a fan of Netflix's depiction of The Kingpin?
    The character they call the Kingpin on the show is not the Kingpin. They have yet to depict the Kingpin.

I think that's the closest we'll ever get from that show!

Personally, I really like Kingpin's character on the show

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Without Beer View Post
    I think that's the closest we'll ever get from that show!

Personally, I really like Kingpin's character on the show
    They haven't gotten close because they haven't debuted him yet. The character you're referring to is not the Kingpin.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 05-10-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Where's the preview for next weeks issue already?!?!?!?!?!?

I think season three will be very loosely based on Born Again because as the Netflix universe is a faithful adaption isn't possible (not that I think they have the competence to do it faithfully even if they could without making one of their now trademark awful "creative" decisions that have utterly ruined previous seasons and characters that would have otherwise been far better if not for their needless meddling, but I digress). Therefore, I'm pretty sure they could have him in show in any capacity they want including but limited to taking Nukes place or even that of the assason who goes after Karen or all those roles altogether.
    Gotta agree with that. Seeing how much they messed up the Elektra Saga in season 2 with that Black Sky nonsense, I'm not really confident with them adapting Born Again or using Bullseye to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Gotta agree with that. Seeing how much they messed up the Elektra Saga in season 2 with that Black Sky nonsense, I'm not really confident with them adapting Born Again or using Bullseye to be honest.
    Bullseye is such a straightforward character even I'd be astonished if they manage to screw him up, but considering how they've marred the series already with one bafflingly awful decision after another as if they're purposefully trying to make the show mediocre if not down right bad, I honestly wouldn't put it pass them to ruin his character, too.

Uh-oh! I do hope this doesn't mean Weapons Lost won't end conclusively and satisfactorily without the other minis I couldn't care less about.

https://twitter.com/charlessoule/sta...678897152?s=21

Bullseye is such a straightforward character even I'd be astonished if they manage to screw him up, but considering how they've marred the series already with one bafflingly awful decision after another as if they're purposefully trying to make the show mediocre if not down right bad, I honestly wouldn't put it pass them to ruin his character, too.
    Yeah, I still don't understand some of the creative choices in this serie, but really the second half of Season 2 and the first season Defenders were so disappointing.

Uh-oh! I do hope this doesn't mean Weapons Lost won't end conclusively and satisfactorily without the other minis I couldn't care less about.

https://twitter.com/charlessoule/sta...678897152?s=21
    From what I understand each mini has its own ending and basically reveal some clues about what's going on with Wolverine. Judging by the interviews, each serie will have a big revelation about Logan and the Marvel continuity and if you read the four mini you will have a better idea about what's the deal with Logan's return.

The 4 mini lead to something in september (either a new mini or the Wolverine relaunch), Soule compare the 4 mini to the several MCU movies leading to Infinity War, you don't need to watch the movies to understand Infinity War but if you saw them the experience will be enhanced, same thing with the Hunt minis.

source : https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...50225948954624

So yeah the mini should stand on its own and end conclusively and satisfactorily but you will also have a teaser about what's coming next.
    Last edited by Hush; 05-10-2018 at 03:00 PM.