Page 206 of 324 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4858

There will be no End of Days follow up featuring Punisher by Bendis: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...k-alan-moores/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Daredevil End of Days was God-awful, so I'm not beat up over this. I totally support David Mack doing something with this, though. Although Bendis saying he supports it under certain contexts is irrelevant. He doesn't own the characters and doesn't really even have significant history with them. They could be made regardless of what he thinks.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Definitely no tears lost on my part as I'm also not a fan of End of Days. The bad outweighed the good in that story.

Best Moment

Daredevil’s Supreme Court Fight, Daredevil #25

“Supreme,” a storyline that’s been one of the best balances between Matt Murdock’s superheroic and legal sides in years, has also struck at the legal place of superheroes in Marvel’s “real” society. It’s a premise that’s perfect for Matt Murdock as a character… but courtroom battles aren’t exactly the most exciting arena for a superhero comic. Unless you’re the excellent Daredevil #25, that is, which turned Matt’s argument to the Justices of the Supreme Court from a heavy dialogue into a trippy, mental battlefield where legal arguments land like flurries of blows, and for every “attack” Matt dodges, another withering counterpoint brings him to his knees. It’s a fun, superheroic way to portray the legal drubbing Matt finds himself in, in a way that only works for a character like Daredevil.

Creative Team: Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, Matt Milla
    - The Best And Worst Moments In The Comics Of 2017

[QUOTE=cc008;3337283]There will be no End of Days follow up featuring Punisher by Bendis: [url]https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12/26/bendis

so what happened with DD End of days

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Daredevil gets murdered by Bullseye. There's a sort of Citizen Kane exploration of DD's past by Ben Urich (post-current continuity) trying to explore who he was, doing a fairly bad job of it, and not saying much of anything at all. Then there are some twists that deflate the book and make it not about Matt Murdock but also weren't all that surprising. Then the book ends.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Daredevil by Chris Samnee

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    YES! I think it was issue 9 we saw him last.. that was a great issue too.

Daredevil and The Hand by Junggeun Yoon

Last edited by Nanashi; 01-02-2018 at 04:41 PM.

It would appear after the Legacy sales spike some folks just then jumping on came back for the next issue!

https://twitter.com/manwithoutfear/s...96376084938752

Some Netflix S3 news some photos on twitter popped up showing the “ trial of Wilson Fisk” occurring, with protest signs citing “ cop killer” and “ Put Fisk in Jail”

also Karen is set to return along with Claire Temple it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    It would appear after the Legacy sales spike some folks just then jumping on came back for the next issue!

https://twitter.com/manwithoutfear/s...96376084938752
    This is great news. I'm sure there was some drop off, but nice to see a lot of those "new" readers stuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnight View Post
    Some Netflix S3 news some photos on twitter popped up showing the “ trial of Wilson Fisk” occurring, with protest signs citing “ cop killer” and “ Put Fisk in Jail”

also Karen is set to return along with Claire Temple it seems.
    Glad Karen will be back.. never a doubt really. Same with Claire. Hopefully we start getting more news as we get further into 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    This is great news. I'm sure there was some drop off, but nice to see a lot of those "new" readers stuck around.
    Oh, for sure!