Page 105 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4858
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL #15 Variant Edition by Neal Adams:

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL #15 Variant Edition by Lee Bermejo:

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

cool to have more daredevil comics
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Those variants seem a bit spoilery.

Anyway, I thought this issue was well-paced and hit all the beats it needed to. The fight scenes with the no-name villains and the scenes with the Inhuman dad helped set up the tension, the release, and then the immediate sudden tension that followed. Definitely a good issue for a series that has finally found its feet.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I liked this issue. It had decent fallout from muse and I can't wait to see how the talk with Matt and that new Priest works out.

Also spoilers:
    Freakin Bullseye!
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

what's up with Bullseye now days? Last I saw of him, he was paralyzed, blind, locked in a metal coffin to be tortured or some such craziness...

Lot of covers showing him around now... what's his status quo? did he get reset after secret war or did they use some other McGuffin to reset him?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    what's up with Bullseye now days? Last I saw of him, he was paralyzed, blind, locked in a metal coffin to be tortured or some such craziness...

Lot of covers showing him around now... what's his status quo? did he get reset after secret war or did they use some other McGuffin to reset him?
    I believe he was revived to full vitality in the last Elektra series.

He got better.

If there's a reason why, it hasn't been explained. So it either can be explained later (either in Daredevil or in his miniseries book) or it won't. I'm personally OK with just going with the ride until someone tries to explain it.

ETA: Or maybe it already happened?

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL #15 Variant Edition by Lee Bermejo:

Sweet! I love that cover!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

This has probably been my favorite Marvel book from issue 8 on. Before that was weak. But it feels like one of the most traditional superhero books Marvel is doing right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    This has probably been my favorite Marvel book from issue 8 on. Before that was weak. But it feels like one of the most traditional superhero books Marvel is doing right now.
    It definitely has an old-school vibe but not in a self-consciously "retro" way. It just feels like a book that would've fit in perfectly into the late '80s and it's definitely found it's groove.

With the early issues my reaction was "Eh, it's ok. I'll stick with it...for now.". But now I actively look forward to it as one of my favorite titles.

The new issue was a strong start to the new arc. Great stuff with DD beating the crap out of D-listers and awesome cliffhanger. Curious to see what's going to happen with the Father Jordan character.

I actually didn't bother jumping on this series UNTIL this very issue. And it was awesome. The sort of montage of beating up Nobody Badguys was great. Very cool premise.

Personally I don't think any of those variant covers are as cool as the standard one.

There's, for lack of a better term or word, a flaw with this plan and it's validated in this very issue. What would happen if DD was approached with someone with actual superpowers he just can't beat? Throughout the issue he's trouncing nothing but people with no powers whatever so ever but as soon as he find himself up against a guy who just happen to be caught in the terrigen mist cloud and he's completely subdued and for all intents and purposed would have been taken out there and then if not for the intervention. Did DD not think anyone with abilities would come after him when he devised this plan? And he clearly had no contingencies for such a situation such as other heroes staying out of sight and backing him up if need be. If just the Rhino had come after him or even the Juggernaut seaking some quick cash it doesn't seem like he's have been able to do anything if a novice with some new found inhuman powers could have taken him so easily.

Incredible Member

So this is probably just me but I'm curious if anyone felt the same way. If they're setting up blind spot to becomes legacy character to daredevil or be a sight impaired sidekick. He could have some sort of sight or senses especially with how the inhumans said they have amazing tech that could help him. Just a thought I got.

Quote Originally Posted by noiseredux View Post
    Personally I don't think any of those variant covers are as cool as the standard one.
    The one with Daredevil against the wall was actually quite good. But the standard is so good that I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    There's, for lack of a better term or word, a flaw with this plan and it's validated in this very issue. What would happen if DD was approached with someone with actual superpowers he just can't beat? Throughout the issue he's trouncing nothing but people with no powers whatever so ever but as soon as he find himself up against a guy who just happen to be caught in the terrigen mist cloud and he's completely subdued and for all intents and purposed would have been taken out there and then if not for the intervention. Did DD not think anyone with abilities would come after him when he devised this plan? And he clearly had no contingencies for such a situation such as other heroes staying out of sight and backing him up if need be. If just the Rhino had come after him or even the Juggernaut seaking some quick cash it doesn't seem like he's have been able to do anything if a novice with some new found inhuman powers could have taken him so easily.
    Yeah, it's probably a flaw in his plan. His plan depended on his abilities and Matt has always been overconfident. More importantly, he has no problem with betting on himself when he can't think of a better idea.