Page 111 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4858

Not a bad issue. I enjoyed it quite a lot, but I'm still dismayed that it seems that they're eventually going to make another DD clone. Matt even showed up with the serum, somehow acquired. Apparently Bullseye just had it on him? If not, I don't think Bullseye would just give that up, especially to DD of all people. No matter how beaten he was. That's an acquisition they really should have elaborated on. I'm fairly certain Bullseye would tell DD to go to hell before he ever gave him anything he thought would be of any benefit. In any case, some good and very questionable stuff in this issue, but still enjoyable on the whole.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-25-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Neat little 2 parter.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

Are they going to turn blind spot into a daredevil legacy like miles is to peter? 2 issues ago the inhumans mentioned they could give him some sort of sight. Last issue Matt mentioned maybe tech togive him vision. Now this issue Matt has a serum to give him daredevil sensory. I feel like they are slowly building a true daredevil sidekick same powers and all now.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Interesting interview with Charles Soule on CBR with regards to where he's going with Blindspot and Daredevil.

And here's the cool Ron Garney pic of DD in red from DD #17:

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Are they going to turn blind spot into a daredevil legacy like miles is to peter? 2 issues ago the inhumans mentioned they could give him some sort of sight. Last issue Matt mentioned maybe tech togive him vision. Now this issue Matt has a serum to give him daredevil sensory. I feel like they are slowly building a true daredevil sidekick same powers and all now.
    Thor? Hulk? Now DD? Matt is DD. There's no one else like him. Please say it ain't so.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I hope it isn't true but we obviously don't know one way or the other. I'll enjoy Matt's story as long as it lasts and then see what happens after that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Not a bad issue. I enjoyed it quite a lot, but I'm still dismayed that it seems that they're eventually going to make another DD clone.
    "Another?" Has there ever been a true DD stand-in or replacement before? I can't recall any.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Thor? Hulk? Now DD? Matt is DD. There's no one else like him. Please say it ain't so.
    I wouldn't preemptively worry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I hope it isn't true but we obviously don't know one way or the other. I'll enjoy Matt's story as long as it lasts and then see what happens after that.
    Yeah, I trust in the story that Soule's telling. He's clearly not done with Blindspot yet but worrying at this point about whether he'll replace Matt eventually seems like a waste of time. With The Defenders on the horizon, Matt's not going anyplace any time soon. And if one day Blindspot should become the new DD or whatever for some amount of time, you know that Matt'll be back eventually.

As for the current issue - great stuff. Soule is killing it on this book.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Interesting interview with Charles Soule on CBR with regards to where he's going with Blindspot and Daredevil.

Sweeeeeeeeeet!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The beat down DD gave Bullseye was long overdue.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I've always enjoyed Garney's art but I'm constantly blown away by how much he's upped his game on this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    "Another?" Has there ever been a true DD stand-in or replacement before? I can't recall any.
    Although he's a villain, Ikari from Waid's run.

Awesome pic. The red outfit is so refreshing since it's been absent during the current run and makes me feel like I haven't truly had a DD book since Waids run ended. That, there, is DD.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 01-26-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Although he's a villain, Ikari from Waid's run.
    Ikari was never a stand in or replacement for DD

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Ikari was never a stand in or replacement for DD
    No, but a DD copy nonetheless.

No, but a DD copy nonetheless.
    Sure, he was a DD copy of sort, but the other poster was asking if there was ever a fill in for DD