Page 143 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4858
    Amazing Member

Well those seem to be all be acceptable reasons. lol Is that the one with Punisher in it?

Do you mean issue 2 or 3? The Punisher is in both. Either way, what I said doesn't change.

Here's a preview for issue 24. Is the scene from last issues cliffhange going to be skipped? Although this contrasts what I've said before (and I do stand by what I said before) I think I'd have liked to hear their arguments and what makes this Legal guy so indomitable.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...aredevil24.htm
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-14-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Jessica Jones has been superb! What's up coming for her in Marvel Legacy is attention-grabbing! O_O

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-jessica-jones-purple-man/
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-13-2017 at 04:33 PM.

I have really been enjoying Soules run on Daredevil. It's really interesting to see how he is bringing Matt's law knowledge and experience and using it as Daredevil. As my name and pic suggest I am more of a DC guy, however, I have always loved and followed Daredevil. Part of that reason is how many fantastic writers Daredevil has had over the years and so far Soule has not disappointed.

New Defenders and Punisher posters! http://www.cbr.com/defenders-punishe...c-con-posters/

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I have really been enjoying Soules run on Daredevil. It's really interesting to see how he is bringing Matt's law knowledge and experience and using it as Daredevil. As my name and pic suggest I am more of a DC guy, however, I have always loved and followed Daredevil. Part of that reason is how many fantastic writers Daredevil has had over the years and so far Soule has not disappointed.

this sounds exactly like me. dc has historically (and presently) interested me more but i jumped aboard daredevil with the marvel knights relaunch (19 years ago? dang) and have been collecting ever since. i don't think there's been a weak run on the title since.

15 Reasons Spider-Man Should Appear In The Defenders

http://www.cbr.com/15-reasons-spider...the-defenders/

This would be nice. But, alas, with not even so much as Avengers tower in any of numerous city skyline shots in any of the Netflix shows and Spidey being such a profitable movie character along with being owned by another company, this is highly unlikely to ever happen.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-15-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    This issue wasn't bad. It's nice to see the Kingpin again and I liked the scene with him and the lawyer and everything therein. THAT is the Kingpin. I only wish the Netflix show would take note. The art was a cross between interesting and sloppy. It wasn't bad at all but not my first choice and yea not a lot happened here but I enjoyed what went down for the most part. Only two more weeks until the next installment.
    It was very odd that Tombstone was scared of the bag, though. After all, even if he didn't break out of it with ease, Fisk could whale on him for days without any injury whatsoever.

Daredevil by Jae Lee

Wow. What a wall.

DAREDEVIL #27
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • RON GARNEY (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    HOW-TO-DRAW VARIANT COVER BY CHIP ZDARSKY
    “LAND OF THE BLIND” CONTINUES!
    • DAREDEVIL is being held prisoner in a remote outpost of the evil ninja clan THE HAND.
    • It’s a battle of wits and skill – and DD must outsmart his captor – someone with a deep connection to his past – if he has any chance of escape!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

DAREDEVIL #28
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • RON GARNEY (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO “LAND OF THE BLIND!”
    • It’s devil vs. devil, as DAREDEVIL battles THE BEAST, demonic source of power for the Hand clan – winner takes soul!
    • Also: The next phase of DAREDEVIL’s story begins here, with the payoff to over two years of storytelling. The last page will rock the Marvel Universe!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

No, no! Why would Soule bring that BS back?

Amazing Member

"The last page will rock the Marvel Universe!"

Please don't me a possession again!!!!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I like Elektra Assassin, so the Beast can be done well. I would just prefer not to hear the word "snakeroot."
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?