Page 221 of 324 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4858

Infinity Tie in with DD is very intriguing, I dont think he has ever interacted with cosmic level threats/ artifacts prior (At Least not since 2000s). Wonder how he ties in, im skipping the event since Allfreds art isnt my type and its another event to tie in with the MCU, CW#2 was a disaster and ruined events for me for a while.

It is interesting that Daredevil's being given a one-shot because he's managed to steer pretty clear of Marvel events. He had the one-shot in Civil War II though and then had a minor role in Secret Empire. So maybe that's changing.

Last edited by Nanashi; 02-08-2018 at 05:45 PM.

I wonder if this is going to tie up Defenders too.. or carry threads over

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnight View Post
    Infinity Tie in with DD is very intriguing, I dont think he has ever interacted with cosmic level threats/ artifacts prior (At Least not since 2000s). Wonder how he ties in, im skipping the event since Allfreds art isnt my type and its another event to tie in with the MCU, CW#2 was a disaster and ruined events for me for a while.
    He had a few stories during Infinity War where he fought his Doppleganger. But yeah, he missed Secret Wars and was part of the 1/2 that were wiped out in Infinity Gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I wonder if this is going to tie up Defenders too.. or carry threads over
    It may yet.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 02-08-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Oh whoa, this is being written by Gerry Duggan too. That's a huge plus.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'll be getting the ultimate collections too. I considered waiting to see if the omnibuses get a reprint when Daredevil series 3 is on Netflix but I don't really want to wait and it's risky anyway in case they never get reprinted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I managed to pick up the 2nd Bendis Omnibus a few years back for under cover price and have been constantly on the lookout for Vol. 1. In place of Vol. 1 I have a mixture of TPBs and the Vol. 3 OHC. I'm also hoping for reprints.
    Reprints would be so wonderful. I think I can wait that out to see if that becomes reality. Even the Marvel Knights hardcovers are OOP, so it's either wishing for new omnibuses or settling for the TPBs

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, that caught me by surprise. This event was a definite skip for me until I saw that. Now I'm getting second thoughts. I'm not doing everything (no Darkhawk), but I'll listen to the sales pitch for the main event plus DD, Black Widow, and maybe Carol.
    Got me too. I was also going to avoid it. Wondering whether to get the one shot or wait for the event to be collected in an OHC but......

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnight View Post
    ...I've been avoiding Marvel events since CW2. I used to pick up almost every Marvel event in Omnibus/OHC format (not all X-orientated) but ceased to do this when CW2 came on the scene. Marvel events have become very tiresome and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It is interesting that Daredevil's being given a one-shot because he's managed to steer pretty clear of Marvel events. He had the one-shot in Civil War II though and then had a minor role in Secret Empire. So maybe that's changing.
    Yes he has generally stayed away from being an active part in events and I feel that has worked really well for Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    He had a few stories during Infinity War where he fought his Doppleganger. But yeah, he missed Secret Wars and was part of the 1/2 that were wiped out in Infinity Gauntlet.
    Those doppelganger issues were absolutely awful. He did have a tie-in issue for Secret Wars II and also Inferno and Atlantis Attacks. There were also crossover issues with Acts of Vengeance and Original Sin (great 2 issues btw).

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    So, that was DD after all with his billy club and line.

Infinity Countdown: Daredevil*#1, from writer Gerry Duggan (Infinity Countdown: Adam Warlock) and artist Chris Sprouse (Black Panther), sees Matt Murdock cross paths with the Mind Stone in the streets of Hell’s Kitchen.

Love it! ^^^

The new artist after Henderson's five issue stint, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    So, that was DD after all with his billy club and line.

Infinity Countdown: Daredevil*#1, from writer Gerry Duggan (Infinity Countdown: Adam Warlock) and artist Chris Sprouse (Black Panther), sees Matt Murdock cross paths with the Mind Stone in the streets of Hell’s Kitchen.
    Yeah, reckoned his role in IC would be dealing with the cosmic happenings' effects on his own city. Glad too. The day they send DD into space is the day I need to retire from reading comics.