Page 223 of 324 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4858

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I heard this, too, although rumor has it it may be with an at least slightly different lineup if I'm remembering correctly, which would be a real shame, because I absolutely love the chemistry between Luke, Danny, Jessica, and Matt as it is.
    Yeah I like this lineup. What changes do you think they'll make?
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Yeah I like this lineup. What changes do you think they'll make?
    We started talking a little about that a few pages back... http://community.comicbookresources....iation/page218

Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Blade... they'd all be welcomed additions for me if Defenders is going to remain Marvel's "street" team. I'd even welcome one of the Spider-Men or Spider-Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    We started talking a little about that a few pages back... http://community.comicbookresources....iation/page218

Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Blade... they'd all be welcomed additions for me if Defenders is going to remain Marvel's "street" team. I'd even welcome one of the Spider-Men or Spider-Woman.
    Blade and Spiderman? Now that'd be cool.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Blade and Spiderman? Now that'd be cool.
    Yeah there are a lot of street level heroes that could make up a really compelling Defenders team. Maybe even Flash as Agent Anti-Venom.

Astonishing Member

In honor of Valentine's Day {coming this week}; Marvel.Com has recently posted their TOP 10 BREAK-UPS; with DD having Two Spots @ both #8 & #9...........

http://news.marvel.com/comics/84446/top-10-break-ups

I mean I kind of think Julia Carpenter could fit on that team decently well? She hasn't been doing much for a while now yet she's definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Preach!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Daredevil seems to be one of the few books that is prospering out of Legacy. Comic books can sell, as long as readers know that there is going to be consistent quality, both on the story and the art. Daredevil has had the most consistent art on any book from the start of the ANAD era, and perhaps most importantly the art is a good reflection of the story. The writing is intriguing and not too decompressed, the characters are well handled, the story doesn't rely on shock value to maintain its momentum, and so despite the fact that there's not a huge amount of marketing 'hype' surrounding the book, lo and behold, readers are asking for it. Daredevil is not a hugely popular character, he's not a heavy-hitter like Wolverine or Spidey, but the book sells consistently because its creative team (including the editors) have demonstrated an ability to meet standards that other books aren't meeting.
    - http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3446280

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Yup! Agreed 100%

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I finally got around to reading the Daredevil/Black Widow: Abbatoir GN. I've been filling in some loose ends to my complete chronological reading of Daredevil. This is one little story that got away from me back when I was reading Daredevil (1964) Vol. 1 but I finally caught up to it.

The story by Jim Starlin is nothing really special. It's basically about Matt and Tas (that's how Nick Fury and Matt refer to Natasha) tracking down and taking on two serial killers that are killing off telepaths. It's extremely brutal and bloody. I found it a little pointless and I really didn't take to it. The art and colouring, on the other hand, by Joe Chiodo is absolutely breathtaking at times with some beautiful panels.

Do love some Maleev work. I saw another cover for #600 somewhere but was unable to post here at the time.... I'll have to go and find that now.

Found it.. Alex Ross cover is what I was thinking of. Not sure if it's been posted here yet.

One of the minis coming out of The Hunt for Wolverine in a couple months:

One of the minis coming out of The Hunt for Wolverine in a couple months:

https://news.marvel.com/comics/84500...ferent-series/
    WEAPON LOST will be a noir/detective story
    And the creative team is Soule and Buffagni! And DD will have a part to play? I'm there!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 02-13-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Yup! I mean... four mini series coming out of the one-shot for Wolverine's return is pretty ridiculous. But this one sounds good all things considered lol.