Page 233 of 324 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4858
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I managed to get hold of another Daredevil story that I had earlier missed out on - Batman/Daredevil: King of New York GN. A very mediocre story by Alan Grant with a "helpless" Batman. Nice art by Eduardo Barreto, though.

It's the followup to the first Daredevil/Batman: Eye for an Eye by McDaniel and Chichester which also wasn't that amazing.

Thought I'd post this in here. I bought myself this Daredevil poster for my office today. Hopefully this image works...

Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Thought I'd post this in here. I bought myself this Daredevil poster for my office today. Hopefully this image works...
    I have this poster too. The screen fabric one. It's pretty big but I love it.

I also have this one:
    Daredevil_4_Cho_Variant.jpg

Along with the Iron Man one by Cho. I wish they'd make the Hawkeye and Old Man Logan ones into posters too. I'd get those also.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    A couple of pics please
    This is the one with the devil on it

unnamed.jpg

Also just got up to Daredevil #181 in the Miller omnibus.. Bullseye Vs Elektra. What an issue. Really cool to read from Bullseye's POV
    Last edited by cc008; 02-23-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I have this poster too. The screen fabric one. It's pretty big but I love it.

I also have this one:
    Daredevil_4_Cho_Variant.jpg

Along with the Iron Man one by Cho. I wish they'd make the Hawkeye and Old Man Logan ones into posters too. I'd get those also.
    This is the one with the devil on it

unnamed.jpg

Also just got up to Daredevil #181 in the Miller omnibus.. Bullseye Vs Elektra. What an issue. Really cool to read from Bullseye's POV
    All very cool.

I bought Daredevil #181 as an eleven year old from the newsagent. That was a pretty heavy comic to read as a kid as were the previous and following ones. My first new Daredevil issue was #177. I would later find older ones at the second hand book stall in the market.

That initial Miller run remains to this day my favourite Daredevil run, although it was only much much later as an adult when I truly appreciated it.

INFINITY STONES: A C-LIST DAREDEVIL VILLAIN HAS THE MIND STONE

https://www.cbr.com/infinity-countdo...mpression=true

Unlikey, sure, but what if THIS is the huge threat coming in DD?
    Last edited by Nanashi; 02-23-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Typhoid Mary by Jeff Dekal

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The rest of the outfit is weird/a bit abstract, but I like the lip ring. The inconsistent eye coloring might be a good thing since I've seen both colors in the comics.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Read #182 this morning. Matt felt really out of character in this one.. maybe it was supposed to feel that way. Super obsessed with Elektra still being alive, totally giving Heather a cold shoulder. Really strange issue.

I don't agree. Matt's having a breakdown over the death of Elektra. He doesn't really care about Heather but feels the need to be in control so he basically manipulates her life to be dependent on him. It's Matt showing his flaws, but definitely flaws he has.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Well that's what I'm saying. He was so distraught and he had a breakdown. That's why he felt out of character, because the majority of the time, he's very collected. I still don't really care for how he spoke to Heather in the issue. Regardless of how much or little he really feels for her.

Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not supposed to care for how he handles it. In fact, it only gets worse, not better until Daredevil #220.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not supposed to care for how he handles it. In fact, it only gets worse, not better until Daredevil #220.
    Right, I think that was the point I was trying to make. Probably just worded it wrong. But I definitely agree with you.

Well that's what I'm saying. He was so distraught and he had a breakdown. That's why he felt out of character, because the majority of the time, he's very collected. I still don't really care for how he spoke to Heather in the issue. Regardless of how much or little he really feels for her.
    Yeah, he's behaviour really irked me also, even taking into account what he was going through. And yes, it gets stranger and worse. I really hope they collect the Denny O’Neil and other issues between the two Frank Miller runs. I have all those single issues but it would be nice to have them in a collected format.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the Marvel Epic Collections. I really think there's room for 196-214 as a single collection, which will cover most of O'Neil's stuff with the back half currently collected in Love's Labor Lost (a nonsensical title choice). The only real issue missing is one of my guilty pleasures - a story called "All My Laurels You Have Riven Away" featuring the Jester.