Page 237 of 324 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 4858
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Does anyone else get the feeling there may be an unnecessary Daredevil #1 soon even with Soule still on, not unlike with Waids run?
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's possible. My only reservation would be it makes most sense to do it after #600. So if not now, why several months from now?
    Yeah, I unfortunately get that feeling. It would be pretty cool to solely stick with the original numbering but I feel the number one cometh upon us. I have high hopes the original numbering will be placed alongdide the new numbering.

Marvel will want to space out the No. 1's in order to get several big sellers each month.

Daredevil always has been somewhat of an anomaly.. existing within the MU but doing it's own thing for the majority of the time. Even right now, the Legacy numbering is sticking around for longer than most. Hopefully it sticks permanently in some capacity.

Does anyone else get the feeling there may be an unnecessary Daredevil #1 soon even with Soule still on, not unlike with Waids run?
    Thats one of the reasons I love Daredevil so much! Marvel reboots and reboots and renumbers, but Matt Murdock keeps on trucking and kicking ass. The greater Marvel universe rarely effects his story.

I LOVE this scene! The music is so subtle but I get chills every time the strings start playing Daredevil's theme and he appears in costume.

Matt vs. Elektra is the best fight from Defenders by far.

Perhaps they'll coincide the announcement of a new #1 with a new ongoing artist since Garney is leaving after 600 and, so far, there's been no word of anyone taking over as a series regular (I may be mistaken but I think Henderson, who's on after Garney, is only on for an arc).
    Last edited by Nanashi; 03-02-2018 at 07:22 PM.

There'll be a new #1 eventually. There's not denying that. I'll ride this Legacy wave out for as long as it takes us first though.

There'll be a new #1 eventually. There's not denying that. I'll ride this Legacy wave out for as long as it takes us first though.

Yea. Might as well.

Daredevil by David Mazzucchelli

Just when we thought he was finished: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf1dBurjMwQ/

Just when we thought he was finished: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf1dBurjMwQ/
    Not even the superlative Garney can make the awful Netflix suit look good.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Not even the superlative Garney can make the awful Netflix suit look good.
    Count me in as one who also dislikes the Netflix suit/costume. The movie costume is actually pretty great in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Count me in as one who also dislikes the Netflix suit/costume. The movie costume is actually pretty great in comparison.
    Comparatively, with exception to the movie suits mask, yes. I must admit that in the second season of the Netflix show, the new mask design was not bad (in the right lighting).

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah I don't really like it either. Give him taped up hands and boxing boots. Not combat pants and boots with buckles all over the place. Simple is better. He shouldn't need all the padding.

Yeah I don't really like it either. Give him taped up hands and boxing boots. Not combat pants and boots with buckles all over the place. Simple is better. He shouldn't need all the padding.
    Better yet, they should have just left him in the all black outfit from most of season one.