Page 295 of 324 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4858

Sure, dude.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Where is that image from?
    I couldn't find out the artist's name.

http://comicbookartwork.tumblr.com/post/126131586966

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I couldn't find out the artist's name.

http://comicbookartwork.tumblr.com/post/126131586966
    Okay. Thanks CC
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

DD 603

It's very plot device-y to have Matt spring Black Cat, Diamondback, the Owl, and Hammerhead from the joint just while The Hand is attacking their stomping grounds in NYC. So many better and smarter options. It also felt very contrived to string the storyline along for one extra issue just to introduce Elektra into the mix. Feels like obvious exclusive DD-centric nepetism in character casting.

The noxious Beast is not setting any alarms off for Dr.Strange? Father Jordan is turning superhuman? The mayoral staff get more facetime but how are they really helping things in any notable way? Could it's online solicit be any less useful? Not the best chapter of the otherwise interesting arc. Great cover, though.

High praise here:
    https://www.comicboards.com/php/show...18060113490950
    653911._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Daredevil vs Elektra by Yildiray Cinar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Yea, Dark Art was awesome. There's a lot of payoff for that arc down the line. Soule is actually using an Inhuman he introduced in that arc, Frank McGee, in the current Weapons Lost mini series.
    That was where Daredevil first encountered him, but Soule created Frank a couple of years before that as a regular cast member in his Inhumans books.

If this is Daredevil this sounds awesome!

https://twitter.com/charlessoule/sta...369656320?s=21
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-04-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    That was where Daredevil first encountered him, but Soule created Frank a couple of years before that as a regular cast member in his Inhumans books.
    Oh! Oops!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    Yes, that's correct - Inhuman #7.

I recently finished reading Inhuman #1-14 and the annual by Charles Soule. A satisfying read with some very good art.

Extraordinary Member

I'm really liking this Henderson guy way more than Garney.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

A great follow up, for sure

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, that's correct - Inhuman #7.

I recently finished reading Inhuman #1-14 and the annual by Charles Soule. A satisfying read with some very good art.
    I'd also recommend Uncanny Inhumans - particularly A Song of Endings.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post

I'm really liking this Henderson guy way more than Garney.
    That epic hero shot, though!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-05-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Weapons Lost #2 was fine. It picks up excitingly towards the end to only end on a cliffhanger, of course, and one that could be nothing more than a red herring come next issue but I hope that's not case despite there being evidence for and against that. The middle few pages of the issue were absolute wastes as Misty and Frank track down dead ends that add nothing to the issue. Daredevil is also very much in the background. It's Frank and Misty mostly on panel while Daredevil is elsewhere listening in to their questioning. Not terribly exciting stuff. Overall, this was fine. Starts off okay, gets dull and pointless, then gets interesting too late. Next issue seems like it'll pick up the pace and action some more.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-06-2018 at 04:35 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Weapons Lost #2 was fine. It picks up excitingly towards the end to only end in a cliffhanger, of course, and one that could be nothing more than a red herring come next issue but I hope that's not case despite there being evidence for and against that. The middle few pages of the issue were absolute wastes as Misty and Frank track down dead ends that add nothing to the issue. Daredevil is also very much in the background. It's Frank and Misty mostly on panel while Daredevil is elsewhere listening in to their questioning. Not terribly exciting stuff. Overall, this was fine. Starts off okay, gets dull and pointless, then gets interesting too late. Next issue seems like it'll pick up the pace and action some more.
    Yeah, this was ok. Nothing great but a decent read.

I do hope the next two issues have some bigger developments, though, as so far it's kind of a big "so what?"