Page 3 of 324 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4858
  1. #31
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    I am thinking about bidding on DD vol #1, number #1 (3.5) in July's "mycomicshops" auction...

    What is the most YOU would bid on this issue?
    Last edited by Mantis Girl 94; 06-21-2014 at 08:30 PM.

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    I am thinking about bidding on DD vol #1, number #1 in July's "mycomicshops" auction...

    What is the most YOU would bid on this issue?
    What's the grade?
    We need better comics

  3. #33
    Unapologetic Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Department H
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Writers for me are Miller>O'Neill>Nocenti>Bendis>Brubaker>the rest of them.

  4. #34
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Sorry, the grade is 3.5

  5. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    763

    Default


  6. #36
    Extraordinary Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    6,623

    Default

    About 30 D;
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

  7. #37
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    About 30 D;

    Is that 30 Pounds?? The DD #1 comic sold in a lesser grad (3.0) for 452 pounds just 6 months ago

  8. #38
    Junior Member X-Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    21

    Default

    bringing this back from the dead ! Daredevil my favorite solo character for the past 15 years . there's no one like him and there never will be ! currently reading waids volume #4 of Daredevil been taking it easy only read #05 #1 & #1.5 . hopefully ill be able to catch up real soon because im really keen to see what waid is going to do with matt murdocks mother in issue #6 .

  9. #39
    Astonishing Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Sorry, the grade is 3.5
    Did you end up getting it?
    We need better comics

  10. #40
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    No I did not. It went a little over what I wanted to pay, and the last couple of issues of DD has cooled my interest in the character to be honest....

  11. #41
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,861

    Default

    Luckily, there's a TV show coming out next May that should fix that.

  12. #42
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Writers for me are Miller>O'Neill>Nocenti>Bendis>Brubaker>the rest of them.
    Mine is Miller>Bendis>Nocenti>Waid>Brubaker>rest of them.

  13. #43
    Junior Member X-Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    No I did not. It went a little over what I wanted to pay, and the last couple of issues of DD has cooled my interest in the character to be honest....
    where u looking heritage auctions ?

  14. #44

    Default

    I normally don't post here even though DD is my favorite character.Mainly cause i'm not a fan of the current series and I don't have nothing nice to say about it, but I think these pics should be posted
    4008675-charlie-cox-in-daredevil-netflix-series-first-photos-04.jpg
    4008667-psh.jpg
    Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock for the Netflix Daredevil series.
    Last edited by Daredevil is Legend; 08-05-2014 at 09:48 AM.

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    I normally don't post here even though DD is my favorite character.Mainly cause i'm not a fan of the current series and I don't have nothing nice to say about it, but I think these pics should be posted
    4008675-charlie-cox-in-daredevil-netflix-series-first-photos-04.jpg
    4008667-psh.jpg
    Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock for the Netflix Daredevil series.
    I'm really excited for this.
    We need better comics

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •