Page 309 of 324 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4858

Daredevil and Elektra by Phil Noto

It feels like it’s been FOREVER since the last issue! Or is it just me?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It was June 20. It's been two weeks.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Weapon Lost #3 is out this week, so we'll get our fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It was June 20. It's been two weeks.
    Wow. It feels like it’s been so much longer than that. Just me, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Weapon Lost #3 is out this week, so we'll get our fix.
    It needs to be Wednesday now!
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-02-2018 at 07:57 PM.

If it wasn’t already plainly clear that the Netflix shows aren’t apart of the MCU, I may have been disappointed by this.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/...-feige-marvel/

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    If it wasn’t already plainly clear that the Netflix shows aren’t apart of the MCU, I may have been disappointed by this.

It's a shame, but it's whatever. At this point, I'm just hoping Hawkeye gets to be in that movie if it happens.

It would be clear that the Netflix shows were not part of the MCU if they cast a different actor to play Matt Murdock in a Black Widow movie. All this shows is they aren't interested in bringing their comics relationship to the screen (past comics, of course. Currently, Natasha doesn't even know Matt Murdock and Daredevil are the same person).

We know nothing about the movie or whether it would make sense to have Daredevil be a part of it.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

It would be clear that the Netflix shows were not part of the MCU if they cast a different actor to play Matt Murdock in a Black Widow movie. All this shows is they aren't interested in bringing their comics relationship to the screen (past comics, of course. Currently, Natasha doesn't even know Matt Murdock and Daredevil are the same person)
    We know nothing about the movie or whether it would make sense to have Daredevil be a part of it.
    If they can’t as much as include Avengers Tower in one or two of the numerous city scape shots they have in every single Netflix show or a passing off-hand reference to a bulletproof man or a vigilante in a mask taking a down the head of a crime organization with enough clout to control the police, there’s no way they’ll ever, no matter the time or place of the story, have anyone from the Netflix shows appear in the MCU.

They probably won't have anyone from the Netflix shows in the movies, I agree. However, they did reference the events of Civil War in Jessica Jones, Agents of SHIELD references the events of Daredevil Season Two, and per Kevin Feige, you can see where the Hellicarrier in Age of Ultron came from by watching Agents of SHIELD. They also reference Cloak and Dagger in Luke Cage and vice versa.

They probably won't have anyone from the Netflix shows in the movies, I agree. However, they did reference the events of Civil War in Jessica Jones, Agents of SHIELD references the events of Daredevil Season Two, and per Kevin Feige, you can see where the Hellicarrier in Age of Ultron came from by watching Agents of SHIELD. They also reference Cloak and Dagger in Luke Cage and vice versa.
    The Netflix shows have been referencing the movies since their first seasons and yet they’re are no more connected to the MCU than Orange Is The New Black.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-03-2018 at 05:08 PM.

It would be clear that the Netflix shows were not part of the MCU if they cast a different actor to play Matt Murdock in a Black Widow movie. All this shows is they aren't interested in bringing their comics relationship to the screen (past comics, of course. Currently, Natasha doesn't even know Matt Murdock and Daredevil are the same person).

Exactly. In the first season of Daredevil they talked about the God with the Hammer. So it takes place in the MU.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The Netflix shows have been referencing the movies since their first seasons. As far as the movies are concerned, those shows are no more connected to the MCU than Orange Is The New Black.
    My guess is they have been setting up the stories for these characters and don't want to jump with Super Heroes as these are street level cats doing what they have to do.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The Netflix shows have been referencing the movies since their first seasons. As far as the movies are concerned, those shows are no more connected to the MCU than Orange Is The New Black.
    Well... THAT would make them more connected lol

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Well... THAT would make them more connected lol
    Haha sure, but what I was attempting to get across is that in the MCU all those characters and stories might as well not exist.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-03-2018 at 05:12 PM.