Page 310 of 324 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 4858

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Haha sure, but what I was attempting to get across is that in the MCU all those characters and story might as well not exist.
    I know, I know.. just having some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    My guess is they have been setting up the stories for these characters and don't want to jump with Super Heroes as these are street level cats doing what they have to do.
    My guess is the references are nothing more than easter eggs to get fans of the movies to think these shows have some relevance to the MCU (with exception to Agents Of SHEILD).
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-03-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Daredevil’s erstwhile co-star and inamorata Black Widow by Jeff Dekal

I'd settle for a crossover with the other TV shows at this point.

It be cool to see him go against Lineage from Soule's run on the inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd settle for a crossover with the other TV shows at this point.

It be cool to see him go against Lineage from Soule's run on the inhumans.
    The Inhumans are a good point.. I wonder if someone like Frank McGee would be able to show up in the netflix series. I don't watch Agents of Shield anymore so I don't know if they were introduced there.

in love.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

All right, Weapons Lost #3! Daredevil was pretty awesome here so I did it enjoy this more than the previous issue where he was practically non-existant, but he's still not as on panel as much I'd like. This series definitely feels more centered on Frank and Mistry despite Daredevil's cool narration which almost makes up for is lack of panel time. [SPOILERS] As it turns out, the killer from issue 2 was a red herring which leaves me wondering if all these mini series (I don't follow the others save for a glimpse here and there) are going to eventually run into some version of Wolverine leaving the actual Wolverine not to be found until that one-shot finale thus making all these mini series, as originally guessed, pointless? If you're a fan of a particular character in these minis, I suppose they may not be too bad, but if you're a Wolverine fan I don't think there's much to be had here other than disappointment. Otherwise, the issue was okay. Despite the obviousness of it, I'm actually let down that, although there's one issue left and I suspected as much from the get go, they likely won't come across the actual Wolverine until that one-shot, but onto itself Weapons Lost so far, and this issue, hasn't been bad.

Count me in. I love me some Daredevil. I always have since I first read about the character.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

All right, Weapons Lost #3! Daredevil was pretty awesome here so I did it enjoy this more than the previous issue where he was practically non-existant, but he's still not as on panel as much I'd like. This series definitely feels more centered on Frank and Mistry despite Daredevil's cool narration which almost makes up for is lack of panel time. [SPOILERS] As it turns out, the killer from issue 2 was a red herring which leaves me wondering if all these mini series (I don't follow the others save for a glimpse here and there) are going to eventually run into some version of Wolverine leaving the actual Wolverine not to be found until that one-shot finale thus making all these mini series, as originally guessed, pointless? If you're a fan of a particular character in these minis, I suppose they may not be too bad, but if you're a Wolverine fan I don't think there's much to be had here other than disappointment. Otherwise, the issue was okay. Despite the obviousness of it, I'm actually let down that, although there's one issue left and I suspected as much from the get go, they likely won't come across the actual Wolverine until that one-shot, but onto itself Weapons Lost so far, and this issue, hasn't been bad.
    IS the Punisher in this?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    IS the Punisher in this?
    No, he’s not.

It's good enough for me to justify buying. And since it'll carry over into the solo, it's worth it

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Is this the last issue or is there more?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Is this the last issue or is there more?
    There’s one more issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's good enough for me to justify buying. And since it'll carry over into the solo, it's worth it
    There’s that, yea, but how much will it carry over (not a lot, I hope, honestly)? Will this impact any of Matt’s actions as Mayor or as Daredevil or will this be no more than a throwaway line not unlike his reference to Enemy Of The State this issue? Or are storylines carrying over? That, to me, will impact how much worth this series may or may not have.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-04-2018 at 10:43 AM.

This art is fantastic!