Page 316 of 324 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 4858
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I haven't seen anything that said it would drop this year.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Damn hope Typhoid Mary is still available for Daredevil despite being in Iron Fist.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I haven't seen anything that said it would drop this year.
    I did. If I could remember the source I’d post a link. Of course, that source may have been incorrect. In any case, I wouldn’t expect anything substantial about DD season three until NYCC which would leave them plenty of time for promotion and release before the end of the year.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I honestly wanted her in Jessica Jones. She would have fit very well with the evil corporation thing they were going for and I think Mary's virgin/whore dichotomy would mix well with Jessica's personality.

The issue you run into with DD is they went with the crazier The Man Without Fear version of Elektra who shares a lot with Typhoid Mary. You wouldn't want it to feel like they're duplicating the story.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    I did. If I could remember the source I’d post a link. Of course, that source may have been incorrect. In any case, I wouldn’t expect anything substantial about DD season three until NYCC which would leave them plenty of time for promotion and release before the end of the year.
    I think it was the same AMA that said IF is gonna rock the green suit in Season 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Damn hope Typhoid Mary is still available for Daredevil despite being in Iron Fist.
    I don't see why she wouldn't be. It's not like they've ever been against the Netflix shows sharing characters.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    It would seem I now have interest in watching IF whereas before I did not.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-19-2018 at 07:32 PM.

This doesn’t help, though...

More footage of a deadly crazy chick with half her face painted wielding a couple huge blades and setting stuff on fire with her mind in a goth style outfit would have been nice. But I’m sure that’s all to come.

I think using Typhoid Mary is a good idea given that it was probably going to be a while before she would potentially show up in Daredevil and not to say there isn't a cross-over at some point.

While I did not think Iron Fist season 1 was as bad as everyone made it out to be, it definitely could have been better and paled in comparison to both seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. With that said, I am cautiously optimistic given what we have seen from Danny in Luke Cage season 2 as well as other things I have been reading. Adding Typhoid Mary certainly helps, curious what her origin story is going to be in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I honestly wanted her in Jessica Jones. She would have fit very well with the evil corporation thing they were going for and I think Mary's virgin/whore dichotomy would mix well with Jessica's personality.

The issue you run into with DD is they went with the crazier The Man Without Fear version of Elektra who shares a lot with Typhoid Mary. You wouldn't want it to feel like they're duplicating the story.
    Agree with this, I even remember there were early rumors for Jessica Jones season 2 that Typhoid Mary was going to be added. That would have been a good dynamic between her and Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by macjr33 View Post
    I think using Typhoid Mary is a good idea given that it was probably going to be a while before she would potentially show up in Daredevil and not to say there isn't a cross-over at some point.

While I did not think Iron Fist season 1 was as bad as everyone made it out to be, it definitely could have been better and paled in comparison to both seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones. With that said, I am cautiously optimistic given what we have seen from Danny in Luke Cage season 2 as well as other things I have been reading. Adding Typhoid Mary certainly helps, curious what her origin story is going to be in the MCU.
    They could have had her show up or, better yet, debut in DD season three all the same had they been so inclined. IF literally has entire world (Kun Lun) unto himself from where they could have dipped for stories and characters. They didn’t need to pull a villain from DDs roster.

Anyone looking for anything DD related coming from San Diego Comic Con?
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Anyone looking for anything DD related coming from San Diego Comic Con?
    As far as the show? Unlikely. There’s no DD panel happening as far I know and if they were going to share anything I think they’d have done it on the IF panel since they’re both on Netflix. The comics? Not sure. But SDCC isn’t over yet.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-20-2018 at 08:15 AM.

BANNED

DD
    Art by Paolo Rivera

According to the IF season two synopsis, Danny is in Hell’s Kitchen keeping his word to Matt from the end of Defenders. If Daredevil is amnesic when he recovers and doesn’t recognize a presumably suited up IF patrolling Hell’s Kitchen we may get a DD vs IF rematch, but this time there may be no holding back from either side if Matt is also masked. Unlikely to happen but that’d be fun. And this would be the DD shows team so I think the fight this time around would also be a lot better.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-20-2018 at 09:18 AM.