Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324 LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 4858

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think it's fair to say that, with the exception of relatively minor roles (such as her guest appearance in Hardcore), she hasn't been a main Daredevil villain since The Fall of the Kingpin. For a long time, her role was second in command and lead enforcer for the Kingpin, so she would appear in the Captain America story Streets of Poison. I think her most recent appearances were when Black Panther took over Daredevil's numbering with Black Panther: The Man Without Fear and Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive.

I'd like to see Typhoid Mary back in a Daredevil book too. That being said, I'm not sure I want a random spinoff book with Daredevil appearing in. Those books have a tendency to feel unimportant and nearly out of continuity. Ideally, if we see Typhoid, it'll be because Soule wants to write her.
    That’s certainly not untrue and Soule having her appear as a significant threat again in the main DD series would definitely be my preference as well. But not having DD apart of her comeback is still a bit disappointing especially when that would have meant another DD comic that month against a cool villain he hasn’t faced in quite a while.

You mentioned she’s tussled with Spider-Man before. Were any of those stories any good?
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-30-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Not really
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

That’s too bad.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-31-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Daredevil Annual #1 variant

what are some of the different, non-lethal weapons that Daredevil uses? Might as well get an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what are some of the different, non-lethal weapons that Daredevil uses? Might as well get an upgrade.
    He’s good with the billy clubs and the occasional telescopic staff as well as police batons if he has nothing else. No upgrade needed, I think.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 07-31-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Weapons Lost #4 was a reallly nice conclusion to this mini series but not, of course, to the story of Wolverines whereabouts which will be concluded in the Dead Ends one shot. I might actually give that a go especially given Soule is on it and DD has a role even though it’ll probably be a minor one. It’s really hard to fault this mini on much more than criticisms I’ve already brought up about previous issues mostly concerning by the odd art on DDs mask/head and DDs overall minimal panel time. They aren't amended here, unfortunately, but they're not enough to take from a sound story. As has been said, if one goes into this for just DD, disappointed they may be but at the very least the story is fairly enjoyable and well done.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-01-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Any major twists involving an appearance of a character appearing in future Daredevil issues by the name of:

spoilers:
    Mike Murdock
    end of spoilers

If that's explained in the book, I'll read the series. Otherwise, I'll skip it until it's in Marvel Unlimited.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Any major twists involving an appearance of a character appearing in future Daredevil issues by the name of:

spoilers:
    Mike Murdock
    end of spoilers

If that's explained in the book, I'll read the series. Otherwise, I'll skip it until it's in Marvel Unlimited.
    None whatsoever. This leads directly into the Dead Ends one shot.

OK, I'll probably save myself 16 bucks then.

OK, I'll probably save myself 16 bucks then.
    Might as well. Daredevil’s not very prominent in it anyhow.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 08-01-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Daredevil by Chris Samnee

DD 606 preview and it’s glorious! So excited for Wednesday!

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...redevil-debut/

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    DD 606 preview and it’s glorious! So excited for Wednesday!

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...redevil-debut/
    The coloring looks more like latter-day Black Widow with flat(ter) colors instead of the lush digitally painted colors he was doing earlier on in his Black Widow, but I suppose that's to be expected when they're double-shipping for at least a couple months of this story. Still looks wonderful, can't wait for another issue. And I'm very happy with how often issues have been coming out, I'm glad I caught back up on this run.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    The coloring looks more like latter-day Black Widow with flat(ter) colors instead of the lush digitally painted colors he was doing earlier on in his Black Widow, but I suppose that's to be expected when they're double-shipping for at least a couple months of this story. Still looks wonderful, can't wait for another issue. And I'm very happy with how often issues have been coming out, I'm glad I caught back up on this run.
    Whatever’s being done with the art definitely works. It reminds me of Maleev and Samnee at the same time, like a blend of the two styles. It’s beautiful.