So sorry for not posting this on a regular basis but I will try to do so now regularly anyways I don't know why DC comics aren't shown on the main page like Marvel comics so people can share their pull list.

A little something to note I was not a big DC comic reader before the New-52 so my knowledge of Pre-52 Dc is very little so forgive any mistakes I make or I offend anyone who shares fondness for Pre-52 DC Universe, having said that I am now highly interested in Pre-52 DC and I am going to be investing in a lot of trades to catch up on what I missed out from DC back in the day and also I will borrow my cousins DC comic stash from Pre-52 he has a big collection.

Anyways here is my pull list for April 22, 2015.

1.) Convergence #3 (of 8) (I have no idea what to say about this event yet because I was following the New-52 Future's End and Earth-2 World's End weekly series but I found their conclusion lacking and hopefully this event will have a big payoff in the end.)

2.) Convergence: Adventures Of Super-Man #1 (of 2) (I have no knowledge of this because I was not reading Fight for the Multiverse series but if it's good I'll probably go back to read the complete series.)

3.) Convergence: Batman & The Outsiders #1 (of 2) (Again no idea of The Outsiders but looks kind of cool well the cover anyway so let's see if it's good.)

4.) Convergence: Green Lantern Corps #1 (of 2) (Guy, Hal and John all 3 lanterns in one book in different predicaments I'm kind of intrigued so will pick this up.)

5.) Convergence: Hawkman #1 (of 2) (Kamandi I don't know what that is but I think that makes it a bit more exciting for me hopefully it will be good.)

6.) Convergence: Justice League America #1 (of 2) (Tangent universe and elongated man looks like Mr. Fantastic so does everyone like have elastic powers?)

7.) Convergence: New Teen Titans #1 (of 2) (I don't know which incarnation of the Titans it is but I'm so in for this cause I'm a huge Teen Titans fan.)

8.) Convergence: Superboy & The Legion #1 (of 2) (I used to watch the cartoon series of the Legion of Super-heroes no idea of the comic though so I'm hoping it will be good.)

9.) Convergence: Swamp-Thing #1 (of 2) (I'm not the biggest Swamp-Thing fan but I liked the New-52 series so let's see if this is as good as the New-52.)

10.) Convergence: The Flash #1 (of 2) (Flash is one of my favorite characters so I'm picking this up no matter who it is but my favorite is Wally West.)

11.) Convergence: Wonder Woman #1 (of 2) (I don't know much about Pre-52 Diana except from the Justice League cartoon so let's see if this will give me better insight what she was like Pre-52.)

Well these are on my pull list please share your pull list too I like input from people.