Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm still waiting for that Jughead/Wolverine crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel0 View Post
    Just amazing. Do me a favor and read your opinion presented in this succinct sentence: "Archie Meets KISS" was innovative. Let that sink in.
    except I never said that. If you're trying to make my argument look lame (and whether or not KISS is an innovative band or not is a whole other discussion), you've failed spectacularly.

in context, what i said was:

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    and just like that, Archie Publications went from a publisher willing to take big risks to bring in a new audience (restarting the books, Afterlife/Sabrina, meeting KISS & the Punisher, and now Predator). . to a joke.
    you can focus on "innovative" all you want, but I said they were willing to take big risks to bring in a new audience:

and regardless of how you feel about KISS (or the Punisher, or Predators) teaming up the Archie characters with them was taking a big risk (alienating Archie fans who don't like or know the characters). . same is true about Afterlife/Sabrina -- hoping you don't lose fans while trying to bring in new ones, yet permanently changing some of the classic characters.

I stand by what I said.
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    by chasing after fads, they've invalidated themselves as an innovator.
    They've been doing it for almost as long as they've been around. Archie Comics has always been the wannabe "cool kids" trying to appeal to the masses by using whatever fad is currently "in" at the time.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

I actually can't wait for this. It's completely ridiculous and silly, yes, but it should be hilarious and I was one of the ones who jumped on the Archie vs. Predator bandwagon back when it was first announced. I think it'll be a blast. Just a fun, silly, weird concept.

And to be fair, before I actually got my hands on Afterlife With Archie, I thought it was one of the dumbest concepts I had ever heard of. Archie characters and zombies? I thought that would be the stupidest thing ever. Turns out, it's one of the best comic series out right now, perhaps of all time.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender