Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Listening to the complaints all over, one would think the title is actually Batman: Dawn of Justice (featuring Superman)
    Warner Bros. Entertainment proudly presents:

Man of Steel 2: Batman: Dawn of Justice (featuring Superman) (and Wonder Woman (probably)) (and maybe Cyborg?)
    Russia is cold, why can't Batman have a warm hat?

I don't love it, but I do like the implication that after the "versus" fight, there will be a "dawn of justice," with a team-up, and the eventual formation of the League. But that's what everyone assumed, anyways.

BANNED

Batman likes his sandwich dark and brooding, Supes

and to be served in the basement, lights off, with the windows blacked out

BANNED

Uh, I'd like to cite the case of Batman v. Superman (1960), in which the plaintiff alleged that the defendant, a one Kal-EL of Krypton, had a machine that could see into the future as a child, but did not warn him of his parent's untimely demise, and was therefore an accessory to murder. The judge ultimately ruled that prior knowledge by a third party unconnected to the crime did not make the defendant legally responsible. What's more, the plaintiff refused to disclose his secret identity, and because then even the bare facts of the case could not be well established, it was absurd on its face. He did, however, ascribe to the matter as, and I quote, "Superdickery".

Later the Plaintiff would be the Defendant in the case Department of Child Welfare v. Batman. But that is a separate matter.

"Dawn of Justice", huh? Well at least it isn't Cry For Justice.

BANNED

Batman v Superman: A Civil Action

citizens of Metropolis sue Superman blind for the destruction wrought in 'Man Of Steel'

Family that witnessed the brutal murder of General Zod file seperate suit for mental anguish

I had a few laughs at this subtitle
    A hero vs hero movie, is dawn of justice

I hope it turns up to be a good movie, despite the funny title
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Batman v Superman: A Civil Action

citizens of Metropolis sue Superman blind for the destruction wrought in 'Man Of Steel'

Family that witnessed the brutal murder of General Zod file seperate suit for mental anguish
    "Dawn of Justice" has nothing to do with the Justice League, but instead implies that this is only the beginning of a prolonged legal battle between the plaintiffs and defendant to be continued in the sequel Batman v. Superman: Metropolis First District Court of Appeals.

Incredible Member

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice on The Planet of The Apes.... Waitaminnit... That movie already come out?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Batmankoff View Post
    "Dawn of Justice" has nothing to do with the Justice League, but instead implies that this is only the beginning of a prolonged legal battle between the plaintiffs and defendant to be continued in the sequel Batman v. Superman: Metropolis First District Court of Appeals.
    and Superman shall meet a most nefarious supervillain

Activist Judge

BANNED

About as horrible as I expected.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Why are they using V. instead of Vs.

Is Bruce suing Clark?

They should have just used World's Finest.
    I kind of hope this happens-"The Plaintiff alleges that the Defendent willfully and with malice destroyed millions of dollars of the Plaintiff's Metropolis properties and holdings and he demands the Defendent make immediate restitution".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I kind of hope this happens-"The Plaintiff alleges that the Defendent willfully and with malice destroyed millions of dollars of the Plaintiff's Metropolis properties and holdings and he demands the Defendent make immediate restitution".
    on a reporters salary?

"I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my legal team's hands…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you...in a court of law."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batmankoff View Post
    "I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my legal team's hands…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you...in a court of law."
    Well, if you really want to DESTROY a guy....

So, hang on. It's Batman. And Superman. And maybe a few minutes of Wonder Woman.

And this guy too?