Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Default Writer/Producer Lisa Joy and the spider-females

Not sure if this is old news or not, but having just found this myself I consider it fairly new (although I am generally about two months behind the rest of the world, so please forgive and humor me?)
    So apparently this writer/producer named Lisa Joy has some relation to Sony and has made some waves (in a good way) noting that she really wants Gwen Stacy: Spider Woman in a movie and has decided the best way to do that is through having Silver Sable reality hop.
    I'm not as jazzed about the Gwen Stacy deal as I am Silver Sable's return. I loved Silver and have her entire series, but as I do not follow Spider-Man as a rule, I missed out on her appearances there including her apparent death. I really wish Marvel would bring her back and give her a bit of a spotlight. She was somewhat unique at the time and could fill an interesting niche at Marvel currently.

Mighty Member

Is this referring to "Glass Ceiling", the female led superhero team film that Lisa Joy had reportedly been hired to work on?

Pretty sure those plans (along with all of the other TASM spin-offs) have been scrapped now that Sony is rebooting Spider-Man with Marvel.

BANNED

Pretty sure those were rumors.