Page 177 of 400 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 6000

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    I don't have the book with me but I am 90% sure Harada's public outing is in HW. (ok maybe 70%, but I am definive about reading until HW is enough).
    What you don't have is Harada going to war.
    Imperium's exposition is enough to understand that.

You don't need to read XO Manowar and Unity to understand what is happening in Divinity.
    It's comic books. Especially with Valiant, you don't need to read everything.
    I checked. not Harada outing not in HW. my bad.
    but I still think HW is enough for imperium.

but it is only my only opinion
    Last edited by ian0delond; 08-21-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Incredible Member

Great article circulating around some sites:

http://www.techinsider.io/valiant-en...rvel-dc-2015-8
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Looks like your love affair with all things Goat is paying dividends. Congrats.
    Ahahaha. Thanks a lot.

Anyway, I got the Goat #0 comic already and read it and well, I really didn't feel the adventure cos this is my first comic seeing Goat so I was expecting a lot of action scenes. I satill love it overall though because Goat is my favorite and there's nothing you can do about it.

Meh!

Love the cover of Goat #0.

I hope he'll have his own ongoing solo cos I'll definitely collect it.

#VincentVanGoat
    #OneOfAKindSuperhero

and my favorite article about Valiant comics: http://www.buzzfeed.com/danielkibble...jak#.mg8kM70BR (march 18, 2015)
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 08-21-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    My subscription came in and I finally got to read you big ass review! That was really awesome, and you should keep doing that with every book you're reading.

Book of Death 2- Loved it, just like last issue. I really enjoy the fact that no one is certain about what's going on (I especially love that even Gilad is questioning his own convictions). That fight scene finally showed me why Gilad is not to be f**ked with. I already knew he was a great fighter, but I honestly didn't think he could even come close to defeating Unity. Valiant is so damn good at events.
    Thanks for reading! I may not do it for all of them -- will certainly do it for Divinity Vol. 1 though!

And yeah, Gilad was awesome in this issue! In the present and in the future. Was really cool seeing him go up against that Geomancer and, even after all the pain he endured, just get back up and keep going. The immortal characters in this are treated with so much depth and nuance. Wolverine's got nothing on them!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Finally read the rest of this week's books. Why isn't Book of Death a Unity arc? It's so good, and obviously a team book – yet meanwhile, in the other book, it's just low-stakes flashback adventuring.

I'm worried Valiant's moving toward these event minis at risk of their ongoings existing for...what?

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Finally read the rest of this week's books. Why isn't Book of Death a Unity arc? It's so good, and obviously a team book – yet meanwhile, in the other book, it's just low-stakes flashback adventuring.

I'm worried Valiant's moving toward these event minis at risk of their ongoings existing for...what?
    Good point. Divinity was originally a Unity arc, The Valiant was practically a Unity arc, and now BoD is largely a Unity arc. And what book has suffered the most? Unity. They could have really made that book THE event book of the VALIANT UNIVERSE, like it started out with XO vs Unity (then vs Harada).

Fantastic Member

I honestly do hope they take a break with Unity at Issue #25. Take some time to reevaluate and come back stronger with it. But that's just me. It's definitely Valiant's weakest book right now.

Incredible Member

Shouldn't come as much of a surprise with Master Darque's reappearance, but the Shadowman rumor mill is starting to turn:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/08/...n-in-december/

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    I honestly do hope they take a break with Unity at Issue #25. Take some time to reevaluate and come back stronger with it. But that's just me. It's definitely Valiant's weakest book right now.
    Who knows -- the conclusion to Book of Death may change the status-quo for Unity. Looks like they could have some sort of schism, considering the way #2 ended.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Is Kindt off of Unity after #22?

Why is Kindt leaving Unity?! I was just gonna get into that with the first HC. Kindt is a big part of Valiant for me, why is he off it?!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    Is Kindt off of Unity after #22?
    Asmus is doing a two-parter for 23-24 but then Kindt's back for what is assuming to be an oversized #25.

It sucks that they end their books like that. We all know that 25 is the number. Really takes the air out of the room. (I personally am not a fan of their oversized issues, either, but seem like I'm in the minority.)

Pound for pound, Valiant is the best in the superhero biz, but man they are weird about some things.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Shouldn't come as much of a surprise with Master Darque's reappearance, but the Shadowman rumor mill is starting to turn:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/08/...n-in-december/
    Since Unity#25 is coming out in Dec, maybe this would have Shadowman's return.

Incredible Member

For all you on Twitter... Dinesh might spill a bit on their Shadowman plans if the hashtag #OperationDeadside gets tweeted a bunch. So please head out there and get your tweet on!