Page 211 of 400 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6000
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Hopefully it will make for some holiday reading for you... assuming you're here in the US, actually.

Did you get the AH Deluxe, or just the trade? I posted a page or so back about how the AH Deluxe is pretty much the next X-O Deluxe, and definitely the route to go considering everything you get in it (a.k.a the entire event in one book)

Yep hoping X-O will make for some fun Thanksgiving reading. As for Armor Hunters, I just got the trade, they didn't have any deluxe editions at the store I went to. But yea, from what i've looked up online and from here seems like vailaint has some pretty solid works under their belt. Looking forward to checking out more in the future.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

So I was kind of underwhelmed by Ivar this week. FVL has his work cut out for him to wrap this thing up nicely in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    So I was kind of underwhelmed by Ivar this week. FVL has his work cut out for him to wrap this thing up nicely in the last issue.
    Really? I actually liked it more than usual. It's becoming very interesting how everything's coming full circle. This whole title is like the definition of "full circle." I can't wait to reread the whole thing. What didn't you like about it?

Man, Valiant killed it this month. Not gonna lie, the first two weeks were rough with Ninjak disappointing, and Unity being not good (excluding the 10/10 Imperium issue), but the last two weeks have been awesome. Ivar, X-O, Eternal Warrior, and Bloodshot were all really good. I don't know why I ever doubt this company.

Anyway, I'm done fanboy-ing, and I just have to say that Exodus has probably been my favorite X-O arc since Planet Death, and Timewalker, while being a lot of fun, really worked as a 12 issue series. I liked it a lot, but I definitely don't need more.

EDIT: So I just went over the December books, and holy crap it's gonna be a hell of a month. We got Imperium and Eternal Warrior continuing their killer storylines; a brand new series with Dr. Mirage; two highly anticipated (at least for me) 'one-shots' (using the term loosely here) in Commander Trillo 0 and Unity 25; and finale issues to Timewalker, Bloodshot and Rai! Wow... And here I was thinking The Force Awakens and Christmas were the only things I had to look forward to...
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 11-25-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Really? I actually liked it more than usual. It's becoming very interesting how everything's coming full circle. This whole title is like the definition of "full circle." I can't wait to reread the whole thing. What didn't you like about it?
    It's not that I didn't enjoy the issue itself, it was pretty cool to check out all the other timelines and such. I guess I found it to be a tad confusing with what seem like a lot of loose ends that need tying up, especially for a second to last issue. I'm gonna give it a reread tomorrow when i've had some good sleep and see if anything changes for me.

X-O delivered again. This story arc has been one of my favourites, and it's only going to go up a few notches with Ninjak joining the hunt for the Vine plantings!

The way Aric diffused the battle was awesome, and shows how big of a stick he carries in the Valiant Universe.

Incredible Member

Man, Valiant killed it this month. Not gonna lie, the first two weeks were rough with Ninjak disappointing, and Unity being not good (excluding the 10/10 Imperium issue), but the last two weeks have been awesome. Ivar, X-O, Eternal Warrior, and Bloodshot were all really good. I don't know why I ever doubt this company.

Anyway, I'm done fanboy-ing, and I just have to say that Exodus has probably been my favorite X-O arc since Planet Death, and Timewalker, while being a lot of fun, really worked as a 12 issue series. I liked it a lot, but I definitely don't need more.

EDIT: So I just went over the December books, and holy crap it's gonna be a hell of a month. We got Imperium and Eternal Warrior continuing their killer storylines; a brand new series with Dr. Mirage; two highly anticipated (at least for me) 'one-shots' (using the term loosely here) in Commander Trillo 0 and Unity 25; and finale issues to Timewalker, Bloodshot and Rai! Wow... And here I was thinking The Force Awakens and Christmas were the only things I had to look forward to...
    Bloodshot, Rai and Ivar are all ending their series? Or just the story arcs? Cause if the series are all ending........

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Bloodshot, Rai and Ivar are all ending their series? Or just the story arcs? Cause if the series are all ending........
    Only Timewalker is ending, Bloodshot starts the Analog Man story-line in January and Rai should be back with a new story-line sometime in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Yea, I just meant their current storylines.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Incredible Member

Yea, I just meant their current storylines.
    Pheewwwww!

Incredible Member

And let's not forget Operation: Deadside starts in December, with a highly anticipated return of Shadowman!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

And let's not forget Operation: Deadside starts in December, with a highly anticipated return of Shadowman!
    I know Deadside is supposed to be a 4 issue arc, but have we heard of Shadowman plans anywhere in the universe after this is over?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    I know Deadside is supposed to be a 4 issue arc, but have we heard of Shadowman plans anywhere in the universe after this is over?
    Nothing announced or hinted at yet, but Valiant has indicated a plan is in place.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Manowar was AWESOME this week. Got a kind of Doctor Who vibe from it. But that double page where the Vine and humans were mirroring each other was awesome. This was a such a cool story arc.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

God the fun never ends!!!

Nothing announced or hinted at yet, but Valiant has indicated a plan is in place.
    Aiight, thanks. I'd like to have a solo mini in the near future at the very least.