Page 303 of 400 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 6000
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    It looks like the one from BOD FALL OF NINJAK, he had a missing arm.
    Some folks are calling out that it's Aric. Could be from the upcoming X-O Manowar series.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

BANNED

I have created a thread about if Marvel should get a plus size character to have an ongoing solo and I mentioned Faith: http://community.comicbookresources....ongoing-series

I also made one at Comic Vine: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel...ith-a-1844134/

and if she's the most popular fat hero: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums...omics-1840800/
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 11-27-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I have created a thread about if Marvel should get a plus size character to have an ongoing solo and I mentioned Faith: http://community.comicbookresources....ongoing-series

I also made one at Comic Vine: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel...ith-a-1844134/

and if she's the most popular fat hero: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums...omics-1840800/
    The comic community, as a whole, might care about diversity and representation, but we don't (not trying to speak for everyone, but I think this is the general consensus to Valiant fans).
    Yea, she's fat. Great. Who cares? Regardless of body type, she's a great character.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    The comic community, as a whole, might care about diversity and representation, but we don't (not trying to speak for everyone, but I think this is the general consensus to Valiant fans).
    Yea, she's fat. Great. Who cares? Regardless of body type, she's a great character.
    It's not really my major purpose, but those threads I've just created served as a way to let people know/see who Faith is cos I know not all of Marvel Comics fans know a lot Valiant heroes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Not trying to speak for everyone, but speaking for everyone...lol

You may not care. Wooptie-doo. Some people do care though. And god forbid someone actually try to help promote a Valliant character.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Based Stickler View Post
    Not trying to speak for everyone, but speaking for everyone...lol
    Well I pretty clearly said that I think this is the general consensus. Honestly, I've been pretty obsessed with Valiant for the last few years, and it's an extremely rare occurrence when a conversation on this thread or ValiantFans.com had anything to do with diversity and representation in comics. I get the vibe that Valiant fans tend to not give a ****, they just want good characters and stories.

You may not care. Wooptie-doo. Some people do care though.
    Ok? ...and I think it's silly to care about sjw pandering. I think it's ridiculous when people seem to care more about a character's gender, race, sexuality, or body type over anything that actually matters. Excuse me for calling it out when I see it.

And god forbid someone actually try to help promote a Valliant character.
    Sorry, I just get frustrated when I see that Faith (and her book) isn't getting the respect she deserves, because everyone is so focused on how fat she is. I really don't want her to turn into a fat acceptance role model or some ****.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Whatever Ferg, you don't know what it's like staying up late at night wondering when you and your fellow furries will get the proper representation that we deserve. We don't want less representation, we want moe.

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

It's not worth getting worked up over any of RLAAMJR's posts.

I guess just feel grateful they've finally moved on from Vincent van Goat.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post

Ugh you're right. For some reason I always see one of them late at night when I'm hella tired and I just can't help myself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post

Vincent Van Goat will forever be my favorite Valiant Comics Character.

I bought Harbringer wars, dr mirage, the delinquents, generation zero and savage.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I bought Harbringer wars, dr mirage, the delinquents, generation zero and savage.
    Just curious... you read any Harbinger and/or Bloodshot yet? The first couple of arcs lead into Harbinger Wars.

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Incredible Member

Great start to Savage. I had a Tarzan/Lost vibe to the story, and totally dispels the Turok assumptions.

Really curious to see how Savage will interact with the rest of the Valiant Universe!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Great start to Savage. I had a Tarzan/Lost vibe to the story, and totally dispels the Turok assumptions.

Really curious to see how Savage will interact with the rest of the Valiant Universe!
    You say that like the Turok assumption is a bad thing. It exists because it's kind of what people want.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    You say that like the Turok assumption is a bad thing. It exists because it's kind of what people want.
    It's a fair point. I definitely have been on the "no Gold Key in New Valiant" side of the fence, so my feelings were eeking through.

My intent, really, was to address comments I've seen across the webz that Savage is going to be their Turok because dinosaurs.