Page 388 of 400 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 5990
    Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Davison View Post
    Well I think that gap had more to do with the artist change up, than anything else. I'm sure they'll have a break in between arcs too, but hopefully not long ones.

Manowar will be returning in 2022 though! Just saying, you'll find out a bit about it in tomorrow's issue :P.
    Really?! It makes me very happy, thanks for sharing the good news! Now I'm eagerly waiting for reading this issue.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

This ad appeared in X-O#9, today.
    armorclads.jpg

Astonishing Member

Armorines?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    armorclads.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Armorines?
    I have no idea why they are calling this 'Armorclads', instead of Armorines lol.

An all-new BLOODSHOT story from Ringo Award-nominated writer Deniz Camp and acclaimed artist Jon Davis-Hunt. It's a brutal brawl between living weapons as the nanite-infused supersoldier stands alone against a terrifying foe in a small town. Only Bloodshot can stop the twisted creation from unleashing more bloodshed and devastation on the neglected part of the country.
    The fan-favorite duo of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG go on a brand-new adventure! Written by the Eisner-nominated Steve Foxe and featuring art by rising star Marcio Fiorito, the young and optimistic Archer drags the care-free, hard-drinking and immortal Armstrong on a quest that leads them right into the base of an eldritch cult.
    The award-winning creative team of Jeff Parker and Mike Norton present an action-packed ride starring NINJAK. In this thrilling original tale, a pair of tech-savvy hitmen set their sights on the superspy in an effort to collect the enormous bounty that is on his head.
    Plus: Exclusive first looks at the future of Valiant's iconic characters, including SHADOWMAN and X-O MANOWAR!
    Info retrieved from Bleedingcool.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    armorclads.jpg
    I saw that and like every Valiant fan worth their salt their next immediate question 5 seconds later was: Um, why is this not Armorines?
    We shall cross that bridge in March.

For now lets all raise a glass in celebration that the D.Hopeless run of X-O Manowar is over. Falalalala Lalalala!!!
    If I never see another thing from this run utilized I'll be totally fine with that.

Now let me get my Valiant fix with some actually good Shadowman and Harbinger.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Armor clads info:
    Set to debut on March 23rd, 2022 ARMORCLADS introduces a grand sci-fi rebellion waged with advanced mechs, promising to uncover long buried secrets of the Valiant Universe and fulfill a destiny defined by legacy.

On the harsh planet Xeru, incredible mechs fight wars and build wars in a society that exploits the genetically engineered working-class known as Ironclads mining a valuable mineral — The Pure. When this oppression leads to a shocking murder of one of the Ironclads, a brotherhood is formed and a rebellion inspired by legends of honor is born.

The highly anticipated Year of Valiant delivers the first new launch of 2022 with ARMORCLADS #1 created by JJ O’Connor and co-written by O’Connor and Brian Buccallato, with cinematic art by Manuel Garcia, colors by Rex Lokus and letters by Dave Sharpe, featuring covers by Bagus Hutomo, Kael Ngu and Marco Mastrazzo. Valiant's specialty cover treatment is also continued with a 1/250 Distressed Metal variant by Livio Ramondelli.
    Retrieved from Valiants Discord page.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Man today's Harbinger was amazing! I wrote a review and got to read it early and man I'm blown away by how good this series is. It may be tied with Shadowman.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Faith returns and more from Valiant in March 2022:
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalo...TAINMENT%20LLC

Some say the Battlemania stuff was the lowest point in Valiant's history, due to the ads, but I actually think the stories are rather good.

Astonishing Member

Hope y'all enjoy the Bloodshot FCBD story, I'm really happy with how it's turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    Hope y'all enjoy the Bloodshot FCBD story, I'm really happy with how it's turning out.
    Welcome to the Valiant board Deniz, looking forward to seeing what you do with Bloodshot.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

https://comic-watch.com/news/intervi...e-deadside-war

I got to interview the artist for Shadowman and the upcoming Deadside War. We talked about the event, music and board games! Check it out! This one was a dream interview!
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

What would be considered the flagship book from the original Valiant run?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    What would be considered the flagship book from the original Valiant run?
    I'd go with Solar since Seleski destroying his universe is what caused the valiant universe.