Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
Either Dinesh or Warren Simons tweeted not long ago "coming soon!" with that teaser image of A&A from FCBD. I think Timewalker may end after #12 and A&A will return (hopefully with FVL writing).

I totally think Harby and Imperium can exist side by side. It might be nice to see the Renegades working against something other than Harada. That's been such a central theme to the book for so long that it might be a nice change. Plus any new Harbinger may not involve Pete. A combo of Renegades and Gen Zero would work pretty well IMHO.

And don't forget Dr. Mirage and Divinity will be back in another mini and Shadowman may be returning by the Spring following his reintroduction in Ninjak.
I hope Timewalker doesn't end at 12, I like Ivar. My appreciation for the Anni-Paddi brothers is one of my biggest loves of the VU.
I would love it if all 3 had ongoing titles at the same time. Then a really cool, history spanning, time jumping event series between those titles!!

I'm stoked about the Dr.Mirage second mini. A bit less so about Divinity. Upon a re-read I'm just not as overwhelmed by him as I was hoping to be. I'm not down on Abram but this next mini better really move his story along...and clearly. His mini being pulled out of UNITY hurt that titles sells and the Imprium issues were a jumbled mess as I read them.

I agree that it would be nice to see the Renegades tackling something other than Harada. Even the X-Men don't always and only battle Magneto, it's time VEI moved the needle on Peter and Co.

Shadowman...oh, boy I hope they have things ready to go on him. One of my early, early 90's addictions that was not well thought out upon his 11/2012 relaunch.