Page 100 of 400 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 6000
    Incredible Member

Seconding (or thirding) all the responses about The Valiant being pretty self contained and spoiler free. I think the worst you will encounter is your own realization as to which characters are there and which ones aren't. Not necessarily spoilers, but you may wonder why (putting this in spoilers so avoid if you want to be really clueless about what goes on before)...

spoilers:
    Shadowman, Peter Stanchek, Kris Hathaway, and Flamingo (off the top of my head) aren't there. Or perhaps why GIN-GR is there.
    end of spoilers
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Incredible Member

Seeing on Twitter that Valiant is having a writer's retreat! Matt Kindt, Jeff Lemire, Joshua Dysart, Fred Van Lente, Jen Van Meter... all in one room, swapping ideas and dreaming up excellent comics... how I wish I could be a fly on the wall!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Seeing on Twitter that Valiant is having a writer's retreat! Matt Kindt, Jeff Lemire, Joshua Dysart, Fred Van Lente, Jen Van Meter... all in one room, swapping ideas and dreaming up excellent comics... how I wish I could be a fly on the wall!
    I love that Van Meter and Lemire are being brought into the fold. Valiant has a nice stack of talent on their roster. Is Ales Kot next?

Also, happy 100th page guys!!
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I love that Van Meter and Lemire are being brought into the fold. Valiant has a nice stack of talent on their roster. Is Ales Kot next?

100 pages!

In all seriousness, a great forum to talk about great comics.

Looking forward to 100 more.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Nailed it.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Nailed it.
    happy dances are awesome and appropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    100 pages!

In all seriousness, a great forum to talk about great comics.

Looking forward to 100 more.
    Hear, hear. Maybe we should post our favorite Valiant art?

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Maybe we should post our favorite Valiant art?.
    I love that Ninjak variant. Rafa Sandoval is a f**king beast. He's the artist to watch. I'm 100% sure Valiant is gonna bump him up to Henry/Crain/Nord/Braithwaite level very soon. They always test people for an issue or two before throwing them into a major book (Kindt / Bloodshot 0; Crain / Harbinger Wars, Gen Zero flashbacks), and he just keeps killing it.

^This almost single-handedly got me into Valiant. It still gets my heart racing to this day.

^Just trying to one-up your Harbinger Wars banner.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 02-26-2015 at 10:38 PM.

I'm gonna miss Archer & Armstrong... In a strange way, this 100th page feels like more of closure to my first phase of Valiant fandom than Valiant Next does.

I hope you're right about Sandoval, it would be such a waste not to use him. That connected cover of A&A and Bloodshot by Molina makes me wish that Valiant could have snatched him up. I'm happy for the guy seeing as how he's headlining the new A-Force over in Marvel, that's a big opportunity, but I selfishly wish he could be another exclusive with Valiant.

If you're interested in Sandoval's work his Ultimate Doom trilogy was great and I especially loved his Ultimate Hawkeye.

more 100th page artwork

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

This thread is so fun!