Page 111 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 6000

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    I'm here to poop over your party
    Why?

(1) Did Matt Kindt turn into a writing machine? Unity, Rai, Valiant (co-writing mini) and Divinity (mini), Ninjak. Ongoing or mini, Either way he's writing half of the titles from Valiant. Bad things are bound to happen when you become a machine, right?
    I'm a little nervous as well, but so far he hasn't let me down. After The Valiant and Divinity end, I doubt Valiant will put him on anything more than the 3 ongoings he already has. Either way, I'm okay with them throwing Kindt at every book, as long as he keeps up the consistent quality that he's been producing for the last year or so.

(2) Are there any Valiant #3 detractors around this part of Internet? I understand they want to focus on the interaction between Bloodshot and Geomancer, but the result is that the big fight outside is super rushed. And worse, the army is too big for their (writers') own good
    I loved #3, but not as much as the first two. The big fight did feel a little rushed, but I don't think it was to a fault. The story is clearly focused on Bloodshot and Kay. The team-up was purely to show just how dangerous the Immortal Enemy is.

(c) Faith and Torque are back together, at least on a battlefield. Awkward~
    It wouldn't be that awkward. They're the only remaining Renegades in action, they might as well work together on this threat.

(d) Where is Shadowman?
    Off being evil with Master Darque. Did you not read End Times?
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    I'm here to poop over your party:
    Do you mean on or at? Cuz we got toilets in the back and you're totally free to use them

Two questions:
    (1) Did Matt Kindt turn into a writing machine? Unity, Rai, Valiant (co-writing mini) and Divinity (mini), Ninjak. Ongoing or mini, Either way he's writing half of the titles from Valiant. Bad things are bound to happen when you become a machine, right?
    You're not the only one worried about this and I really hope that the people at Valiant have something planned just in case. Also as much as I love Lemire, he also seems to have a very full plate with other indie titles and Marvel work. For right now I'm enjoying what they do and I'm going to keep enjoying it and hope for the best.

(2) Are there any Valiant #3 detractors around this part of Internet? I understand they want to focus on the interaction between Bloodshot and Geomancer, but the result is that the big fight outside is super rushed. And worse, the army is too big for their (writers') own good, for example:
    (a) Generation Zero are willing to work with Major Palmer? And they did nothing in the battle either.
    (b) Hwen:
    (i) How come we can see him if we are at the point of view of Eternal Warriors or Capshaw/Alcott?
    (ii) He looks rather corporal and what happens to his forehead?
    (c) Faith and Torque are back together, at least on a battlefield. Awkward~
    (d) Where is Shadowman?
    (e) At one point it looks like Quantum and Doctor Mirage has the same kind of superpower: blue energy hemisphere
    (f) Why is Archer just kicking the Immortal Enemy? You would think he can do a lot more firepower with all the skills around him to download.
    All in all, some rather poorly planned cameos. Their fears are hilarious though.
    All good points and can be summed up to what TheFerg714 said and that is they wanted a splash page to show how big a threat IE was. Could it have been better, yes. That was definitely a weak point but the story is much more than that. The thing is, most of my favorite Valiant issues aren't perfect but the things I love about them far out way any negative aspects and I'm pretty sure that's how a lot of the posters here feel about this one.

I hope you don't feel like if you didn't enjoy something that somehow we'll get offended. Not everyone here loves ALL things Valiant and we don't mind discussing the bad with the good.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Off being evil with Master Darque. Did you not read End Times?
    I did! Totally forgot about that which is essentially a cliff-hanger. Do they have any real plan to follow up on his story? At least the other "cancellation" Eternal Warrior now stars in a team book and Ivar's book. For a moment I thought they were going to bring him into Rai too, guess that's too much.

I hope Solar pops out of the box in the Valiant #4...

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    I hope Solar pops out of the box in the Valiant #4...
    It's going to be General Redacted who's going to take out the Immortal Enemy while smoking on his pipe.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    It's going to be General Redacted who's going to take out the Immortal Enemy while smoking on his pipe.
    *throws comics in the air* Thanks. Now whatever does happen in #4 won't compare to that magnificence.

Divinity#2 spoiler free review: http://valiantcentral.com/round-robi...-spoiler-free/
    Sounds like the story is starting to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    *throws comics in the air* Thanks. Now whatever does happen in #4 won't compare to that magnificence.
    LOL, I have to admit, the dialogue would've been amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Divinity#2 spoiler free review: http://valiantcentral.com/round-robi...-spoiler-free/
    Sounds like the story is starting to move forward.
    Thanks for posting this.
    I'm looking forward to issue 2.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

I am really enjoying Unity, despite an occasional overuse in brown and green autumn tones in issue #2/3. I like Imperium also, it gives me a bit of a classic X-Men vibe, mixed with the best parts of the show "The 4400", which I enjoyed. I liked Bloodshot as a character, and hope they develop him properly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    I am really enjoying Unity, despite an occasional overuse in brown and green autumn tones in issue #2/3. I like Imperium also, it gives me a bit of a classic X-Men vibe, mixed with the best parts of the show "The 4400", which I enjoyed. I liked Bloodshot as a character, and hope they develop him properly.
    Hopefully you are checking out The Valiant, as the events therein directly lead into Bloodshot, Reborn.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Thoughts on Valiant's June 2015 Solicitations:
    1. I hate that there's only 8 books this month, rather than 9.

2. Not sure how I feel about Scot Eaton on Imperium, but I'm sure it'll be fine. I wish they would've gone with CAFU, so it wouldn't have been such a harsh shift from Braithwaite. I mean, look at CAFU's cover. It's brilliant.

3. Ninjak: New artist, already? I'm only ok with this if Savage only sticks around for one issue. Regardless of my not loving him, Clay Mann draws action like a beast and does great with proportions. He was supposed to be a big deal for Valiant, and I'd hate to see him shifted off the book after only 3 issues. Also.. I don't really care about Roku yet. Hopefully that'll change within the next few issues.

4. The X-O Anniversary issue seems lazy... I guess it's important to keep your flagship character in the limelight while all of these new ongoings get started, but eh, I would've liked something different. :/

5. I am so pumped for Dead Drop. The covers are great, and the concept sounds like a lot of fun.

6. Unity:
    a) War Monger... f**k yea.
    b) I don't know anything about Jose Luis, but the artists for Unity have never let me down so I'm optimistic.
    c) No Charlie Palmer? I was hoping he'd be an ongoing member.
    d) More X-O?!? I'm really starting to get Aric-fatigue. This team should be used for lesser known characters imo./////

7. As all of you have probably read, I'm not really feeling Timewalker as much as A&A. This could all change with the inclusion of an Anni-Padda bros. team-up.

8. There are 3 books starring Aric of Dacia this month. This isn't DC, and Aric isn't Batman. I understand he's far-and-away Valiant's most popular character, but July better not look like June...

9. Rafa Sandoval is amazing. I can't wait til he gets his own book.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    Yea, definitely check out The Valiant before Bloodshot: Reborn. I'm sure it's not 100% necessary, but it will be a nice primer, and also it's just really fuckin good.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Thoughts you guys might enjoy this. I just got my minimates! I'm usually not into toys, but I figured I'd have to buy these.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Thoughts you guys might enjoy this. I just got my minimates! I'm usually not into toys, but I figured I'd have to buy these.
    Nice! Mine are sitting on the shelf over my work desk, along with the X-O vinyl figure and all 12 "5 inch" Doctor Whos.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    IMG
    Damn dude that's awesome! I really want a Faith plushie.

Also, Solar? What!? When did that come out?