Page 18 of 400 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    You are right, this issue was well worth the purchase ! That being said, I have an hard time to reconcile those events continuity-wise, is it supposed to take place after Armor Hunters ? It has to, given the involvement of Torque and Faith in it, right ? Or is it happening at the same time ? Anyway, I'm eager to see Season 2 of the Harbingers story to be unfold.
    Yeah, I think after the scene on the carrier, though I need to go back and re-read to see if they give us any idea how much time has passed between Harada making his move and Faith and Torque on TV.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Awesome news! Another classic Valiant property is set to debut in the new Valiant Universe!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54632
    Let's hope for some more space stuff despite that, interesting concept though.

You are right, this issue was well worth the purchase ! That being said, I have an hard time to reconcile those events continuity-wise, is it supposed to take place after Armor Hunters ? It has to, given the involvement of Torque and Faith in it, right ? Or is it happening at the same time ? Anyway, I'm eager to see Season 2 of the Harbingers story to be unfold.
    In the Torque and Faith interview they say that they are about to head out to Mexico City so I think that the Harada vs Navy was before Armor Hunters and Omegas is occurring at the same time of AH. That's just a guess.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Harbinger: Omegas was indeed as great a read as has been stated by others. I must say I'm not really fond of Peter reversing back to being pill popper though. That's something we saw in AH:Harbinger so it's not a spoiler at this point. The issue follows a few different threads and I'll just say I'm kinda glad to see what's happened to Kris. Revisiting something from early on w/her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Awesome news! Another classic Valiant property is set to debut in the new Valiant Universe!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54632
    ARMORINES!!!!!!!! Very curious. Knew their time would come and it's not too far off from the same point they debuted in Valiant 1.0.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

How are they going to collect the mni series Armor Hunters: Harbinger and Harbinger: Omegas? Have they announced that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    How are they going to collect the mni series Armor Hunters: Harbinger and Harbinger: Omegas? Have they announced that yet?
    Hmmm...it wouldn't surprise me to see Armor Hunters: Bloodshot and Armor Hunters: Harbinger collected together as a six-issue trade. Omegas would probably be collected separately.

They will also surely publish "Armor Hunters Deluxe" which I would imagine would collect all titles under the AH banner.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    They will also surely publish "Armor Hunters Deluxe" which I would imagine would collect all titles under the AH banner.
    Yes...18 issues, plus AH: Aftermath and possibly some of the material from XO #25 and even the prelude issues #23-24...that would work out well.

The Eternal Warrior Returns in a New Series, Care of Milligan and Nord

Hope this will turn out better than Milligan's Shadowman.

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    The Eternal Warrior Returns in a New Series, Care of Milligan and Nord

Hope this will turn out better than Milligan's Shadowman.
    LOL That's third or fourth time today I've read that. Nord's artwork in the preview is simply gorgeous. I'm loving the fact that Valiant is steadily generating a strong team of creators especially the art department.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

I love the original run of X-O. Quality dips once Acclaim enters the picture. But if you ever wanted to see Aric in a business suit...this is your jam!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    It's missing some key Solar issues featuring XO, but that's unavoidable given the rights issues. I'd say its worth it. Plus if you order through Amazon or DCBS, you can get 40-50% off.

Thoughts:

spoilers:
    AH#3 was such a good read ! Livewire was the star of this issue, her empathy and kindness really shined in it - the contrast with Capshaw is quite spectacular actually.
    I do appreciate Capshaw as well, but definitely not thanks to her being so abrasive and antagonistic all the time...
    Also, I'm curious as to where they'll be taking Aric after this event.
    He lost most of his people, the land he was given has been ravaged, countless millions were killed because of the armor he's currently wearing...
    That's a lot to process, even for a king - even for THIS king.
    He's on the verge of breaking right now, I'm basically expecting someone to try and take advantage of that, either to end him and his people or to claim the armor - or both - soon.
    And I want to see the end of the fight between Bloodshot and Lockheed's cousin, with Bloodshot hopefully surviving - what he did was really brave, that's a plus in my book.

Unity felt a little underwhelming today on the other hand... More or less a filler issue, though it was nice to see Ninjak in action as always, and actually caring for the people who were being "saved" - I don't see enough of that in the big 2, heroes reflecting on how the lives they save are irremeedably changed...
    Also, I'm still skeptical about the whole Hounds massacring everyone everywhere, with little to no resistance from the militaries (so...explosives do the trick ? and swords ? are these Unity's exclusive ? or are world armies thoroughly incompetent) but, that's just me being nitpicky over a read that, once again, held its own.
    end of spoilers

I'm still behind on Archer so I skipped this week's issue, but Valiant made a good show of its line today, at least to me.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Thoughts:

spoilers:
    AH#3 was such a good read ! Livewire was the star of this issue, her empathy and kindness really shined in it - the contrast with Capshaw is quite spectacular actually.
    I do appreciate Capshaw as well, but definitely not thanks to her being so abrasive and antagonistic all the time...
    Also, I'm curious as to where they'll be taking Aric after this event.
    He lost most of his people, the land he was given has been ravaged, countless millions were killed because of the armor he's currently wearing...
    That's a lot to process, even for a king - even for THIS king.
    He's on the verge of breaking right now, I'm basically expecting someone to try and take advantage of that, either to end him and his people or to claim the armor - or both - soon.
    And I want to see the end of the fight between Bloodshot and Lockheed's cousin, with Bloodshot hopefully surviving - what he did was really brave, that's a plus in my book.

Unity felt a little underwhelming today on the other hand... More or less a filler issue, though it was nice to see Ninjak in action as always, and actually caring for the people who were being "saved" - I don't see enough of that in the big 2, heroes reflecting on how the lives they save are irremeedably changed...
    Also, I'm still skeptical about the whole Hounds massacring everyone everywhere, with little to no resistance from the militaries (so...explosives do the trick ? and swords ? are these Unity's exclusive ? or are world armies thoroughly incompetent) but, that's just me being nitpicky over a read that, once again, held its own.
    end of spoilers

I'm still behind on Archer so I skipped this week's issue, but Valiant made a good show of its line today, at least to me.
    AH was amazing and that artwork is just so good. Livewire and Lady Colonel were the stars of the show and I'm just loving the journey we get to see with Aric. He has become so much more than that mindless brute that started out in the beginning of X-O. I agree that Unity felt a little filler-y but at least it gave us some depth to Gin-Gr and Ninjak. They're really building something between Livewire and big G, so it'll be fun to see what happens in the aftermath issues. Also the thing about the militaries of the world not putting up much of a fight doesn't bother me considering how painfully long it takes to deploy so last minute with that kind of invasion. Especially since the targets are populated cities that would seem random to the rest of the world.

You're missing out on A&A. It was a great issue with a scene that perfectly expresses how I feel about time travel.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider