Page 186 of 400 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 6000

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post

There is going to be a new Archer and Armstrong book and Harbinger book,
    Oh really? I loved Harbinger! I think Im going to pick that up. I'm almost finished with Vol.6 of A&A too

Unclear as of yet if they're going to be coming back as new books. There were teases with both titles and logos for FCBD, but I don't think any more info from there? Curious to see if we'll have Harbinger going at the same time as Imperium.

So, no official word on what will "replace" Unity. Prob won't know until NYCC, which will be around the same time solicits for January would come out.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Unclear as of yet if they're going to be coming back as new books. There were teases with both titles and logos for FCBD, but I don't think any more info from there? Curious to see if we'll have Harbinger going at the same time as Imperium.

So, no official word on what will "replace" Unity. Prob won't know until NYCC, which will be around the same time solicits for January would come out.
    Eternal Warrior is getting a new series, which will be cool and maybe they want to release 'solo' series for each of them? Maybe a Livewire and Gin-Gr series?
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Either Dinesh or Warren Simons tweeted not long ago "coming soon!" with that teaser image of A&A from FCBD. I think Timewalker may end after #12 and A&A will return (hopefully with FVL writing).

I totally think Harby and Imperium can exist side by side. It might be nice to see the Renegades working against something other than Harada. That's been such a central theme to the book for so long that it might be a nice change. Plus any new Harbinger may not involve Pete. A combo of Renegades and Gen Zero would work pretty well IMHO.

And don't forget Dr. Mirage and Divinity will be back in another mini and Shadowman may be returning by the Spring following his reintroduction in Ninjak.

I actually just picked up Dr. Mirage the other day, looking forward to diving in.
    Last edited by Detox; 09-12-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    Either Dinesh or Warren Simons tweeted not long ago "coming soon!" with that teaser image of A&A from FCBD. I think Timewalker may end after #12 and A&A will return (hopefully with FVL writing).

I totally think Harby and Imperium can exist side by side. It might be nice to see the Renegades working against something other than Harada. That's been such a central theme to the book for so long that it might be a nice change. Plus any new Harbinger may not involve Pete. A combo of Renegades and Gen Zero would work pretty well IMHO.

And don't forget Dr. Mirage and Divinity will be back in another mini and Shadowman may be returning by the Spring following his reintroduction in Ninjak.
    FVL in his recent Groupee chat seemed to indicate there was more A&A in his future, though no further information was given. He also said he is working on another series for Valiant.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    I actually just picked up Dr. Mirage the other day, looking forward to diving in.
    That mini made me a big fan of Roberto De La Torre.
    I had to go hunt down more of his work.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    That mini made me a big fan of Roberto De La Torre.
    I had to go hunt down more of his work.
    Just flipping through, it looks pretty outstanding.

Are you guys still digging Ninjak? I really did not like this last issue, but I've been generally underwhelmed by the series thus far anyway.

Are you guys still digging Ninjak? I really did not like this last issue, but I've been generally underwhelmed by the series thus far anyway.
    Ninjak's childhood storyline has left me confused. At first I thought he was a victim of abuse but then I get the impression that he's a dangerous sociopath. Now I'm kinda lost on where that backstory is heading.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

I'm not particularly looking forward to 5 more of what are essentially one-shots of the capture of the remaining Shadow 7.
    Last edited by Detox; 09-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.

It seems literally formulaic with a bunch of completely random-feeling flashbacks. Kind of exasperating. Feels like he's trying to emulate what Lemire did on Green Arrow last year with Outsiders War, but it's not working at all.

Incredible Member

Ninjak's no my favorite title, but I find it enjoyable. I haven't started reading The Shadow War yet, but I'm already anticipating Operation: Deadside in a few months!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

I'm exactly in the same boat. I still haven't read past issue 4 as of yet. I was stoked after the first few issues, but it's slowly losing my interest.

But RAI on the other hand is blowing my mind! I started on it real late as I was trying to keep my book purchases down per month. So, I decided to wait for digital collected editions, and just recently picked up vol. 1 & 2. I don't find much chatter about it in the forum, but I'm a new fan for sure.
    Last edited by Agent 37; 09-13-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Mighty Member

I've been enjoying Ninjak a great deal. The one off fights are well executed and the shadow seven are interesting, but more so than that I like that the Bleeding Monk plays a big role in this and Ninjak's origin, ultimately bringing him into the fold of the larger game in a way he's never been before. I wonder if even Valiant knows what the Monk's end game is, but he might be a bigger villain than Harada is.