Page 230 of 400 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 6000

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Very little, pretty much just mentions on Twitter.
    Don't worry, pretty soon they'll start giving interviews that completely tell you how the first two issues play out and will share previews for the first 30% of issue #1

BANNED

I find Faith interesting.

BANNED

Faith Bores Me sadly

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Faith Bores Me sadly
    Same here. Her solo mini is the only thing from Valiant i'm not currently reading.

Incredible Member

I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Literally just saw this on Facebook. Just awesome.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    Literally just saw this on Facebook. Just awesome.
    Agreed. Potential Rai post-4001 AD event?

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Agreed. Potential Rai post-4001 AD event?
    That's what I was thinking/hoping. There was so much great stuff released last night! Any idea who did this one?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    That's what I was thinking/hoping. There was so much great stuff released last night! Any idea who did this one?
    I was thinking Clayton Crain, but I think that is more that I associate all things Rai with him.

Incredible Member

Ninjak #12 continues this terrific arc. Finally we get to hear from Shadowman's own mouth what has been going on since End Times. Poor Jack. I'm alo enjoying how this arc, which seemingly was unrealted to the previous two, now ties in and effectively makes the whole run one mega-arc. Great read!

Ninjak #12 continues this terrific arc. Finally we get to hear from Shadowman's own mouth what has been going on since End Times. Poor Jack. I'm alo enjoying how this arc, which seemingly was unrealted to the previous two, now ties in and effectively makes the whole run one mega-arc. Great read!
    Agreed. Now hopefully Jak can get Jack the hell out of there and we can get a Shadowman solo or mini.

Fantastic Member

Having read Imperium vol 1 & 2, and Divinity, I've made another Valiant purchase - Bloodshot Reborn vol 1 and 2.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by missingmarch View Post
    Having read Imperium vol 1 & 2, and Divinity, I've made another Valiant purchase - Bloodshot Reborn vol 1 and 2.
    Excellent! Trying to recall, have you read The Valiant yet? If not, I'd recommend it before reading Bloodshot Reborn.

Fantastic Member

I have not, thanks for the tip! I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

X-O Manowar #44 - I'm glad to see the Vine High Priest still alive, even if he's unconscious, even if he's in bad shape after being caught in that crossfire a few issues back. He's active on the spiritual plane with his people so his message of peace is still out there. Then Trill reveals himself on this plane, mocking them and claiming to be their true champion. Aric and Colin traveling he world taking out Vine Planting cells is nice to see. I also like how the Armorines are getting a slow and steady introduction. Not ready to claim I'd want a series but the slow character build for them is nice. Plus, I feel one of our Armorines may end up needing replaced.

Death Defying Dr.Mirage #3 - This continues to be one of the best written series VALIANT is putting out. As Hwen and Shan go head to head w/Devin whose trying, like Hwen, to become solid and whole again, Hwen realizes he must go into the same Secunda scroll that Devin escaped to find a way to stop him. The art continues to be excellent. I do hope VEI collects both Dr.Mirage mini's into one Deluxe edition at some point!

I still have Ninjak #12 in my pile, maybe tonight I'll get to it. Great to read that most seem to really be giving it high marks. That series is great!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime