Page 249 of 400 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 6000

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I will, thanks. I'll probably be binge watching a lot of things in the coming weeks as well as doing some binge reading. I just hope my wallet doesn't suffer for the latter at least in regards to comics. In any case 4001 AD should keep me plenty distracted.
    When I was younger, if I got really sick I would pull out my TPB's for some much needed distraction. Granted I didn't have that many so I've actually lost count of how many times I've read Return of Superman, Phalanx Covenant, Onslaught, and AoA.

Speaking of binge reading, since the next issue of Imperium is the last I'm definitely going to treat myself to a sit down with all of Dysart's Harbinger and Imperium before reading that final issue. Both Imperium and Luthor Strode will be ending so I'm going to enjoy both series as a whole.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Mighty Member

Over at Bleedingcool they have FCBD teasers for Shadowman, Britannia, Psi-Lords, and the return of Peter Stanchek (which I am very hype for).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Faith 4: Man, this series/character is just so fun and makes me smile every time I turn a page. ...which makes me extremely excited to see just how much they're gonna put her through in her ongoing. Tbh, this whole series was such a surprise for me. I expected to try out the first issue, maybe randomly pick up the second issue if I had a little extra cash, then go back to reading about my manly, serious superheroes, but I ended up really loving it. Faith really does fill a void that Valiant (one could argue the industry) has been neglecting, and that is the happy-go-lucky, fun, wondrous, normal, average superhero book. Everyone's so obsessed with being dark and edgy (almost everything at DC and Valiant), or on the flip side, insane and ridiculous comedy (Squirrel Girl, Harley Quinn). I was afraid that Faith was going to fit into the latter category, but she's carved out her own niche and I can't wait to read more and see how she impacts the industry further.
    Imperium 15: I know this makes for boring conversation fodder, but just like Bloodshot and Divinity last week, I have nothing but good things to say about this issue. Everything about it was amazing. If I wasn't certain that Dysart would be back for "chapter 3," I would be very upset about this book's cancellation.

Very nice. I would be very surprised if 4001 gets anything under an 8/10 tbh. I'm so f**king hype for this book.

You guys, let's be real, the only way to ball on a budget is with ramen and illicit substances.
    Ha! +1

10char
    #MagnetoWasRight

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Over at Bleedingcool they have FCBD teasers for Shadowman, Britannia, Psi-Lords, and the return of Peter Stanchek (which I am very hype for).
    So flippin' excited for these teasers! The future is looking very bright, my friends!!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    So flippin' excited for these teasers! The future is looking very bright, my friends!!
    Speaking of the future, we are only hours away from the 4001 AD event kicking off...
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Speaking of the future, we are only hours away from the 4001 AD event kicking off...
    And the reviews are coming in... so far it's sounding pretty stellar!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

BANNED

I just hope Shadowman is not white. He looked kinda white in the preview. And there is about 3 Black Characters who are around. Divinity. Livewire (who is going to die some time soon). And Shadowman.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    ...Livewire (who is going to die some time soon)...
    Why do you say that?

BANNED

Every time we jump to the future. Its heavily implied she dies against Harada.

Fantastic Member

Every time we jump to the future. Its heavily implied she dies against Harada.
    When you say "jump to the future" you refer to issues like "Book of Death: Harbinger"?

Deleted, oops, didn't see this had already been posted

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Deleted, oops, didn't see this had already been posted
    Hey... You're the guy that actually posted this thread two years ago. It has been so long since you posted here that I kind of thought you had ditched comics never to be seen again.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Hey... You're the guy that actually posted this thread two years ago. It has been so long since you posted here that I kind of thought you had ditched comics never to be seen again.
    Naw, I'm usually complaining about something or other so I get self-conscious and try not to post too much! I honestly mean it when I say thank you for not noticing!

Naw, I'm usually complaining about something or other so I get self-conscious and try not to post too much! I honestly mean it when I say thank you for not noticing!
    It sucks that you feel self-conscious. If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone in your disappointment with valiant. I've been avoiding posting because I'm afraid I'll just be negative all the time. I'm looking forward to some full on announcements to pick up the old spirits.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Well 4001 AD was f***ing fantastic.

I just hope Shadowman is not white. He looked kinda white in the preview. And there is about 3 Black Characters who are around. Divinity. Livewire (who is going to die some time soon). And Shadowman.
    Well if it's Jack Boniface, he's probably gonna be black, but why it would matter what ethnicity he/she was if a new character took the mantle? If the story's good, and the character's compelling, who cares?

And if by "some time soon" you mean, within the next 15 years, maybe. Valiant's sitting on a goldmine with Livewire, and they damn well know it. Plus, it's not like she's going to die unless it's in her own book or a big event.

Dude you're not that complain-y. I'm usually on the same wavelength as you on your weekly reviews. Plus, we need your negativity to round out everyone else's optimism.
    Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    It sucks that you feel self-conscious. If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone in your disappointment with valiant. I've been avoiding posting because I'm afraid I'll just be negative all the time. I'm looking forward to some full on announcements to pick up the old spirits.
    Don't worry about being negative! I'm much more interested in hearing your negative thoughts on Valiant. I thought you were 100% loving everything.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 05-04-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers