Page 293 of 400 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 6000
    Fuutre Instigator kinggirlfriend's Avatar

Read the DIVINITY II trade last night, thought it was just as superb as the first mini! Just really great stuff, I can't wait to see where it all goes. Favorite image was the panel with the third cosmonaut strapped to the pod burning up on re-entry. So I guess seeing the preview images I thought that Myshka was the one that created STALINVERSE, but it appears to be the work of the third cosmonaut, right?

I also went through BoD again skimming the future vision stuff to see what may lie ahead. There's lots of great things we've yet to potentially see. Unity Beast Brigade. Unity with Quartz and the Zygos twin. Bloodshot Dinosaur Hunter, Pirate Bloodshot and Armstrong, Bloodshot and the Robot Wars, all those new characters in that 2-page spread, etc.

A Valiant anthology book is a FABULOUS idea. I hope someone at VEI is reading this!

Also just reread Wrath O/T Eternal Warrior. Did they remove his superhuman strength? Because the into write up now has him with peak human abilities, not superhuman strength and durability, in addition to an immortality factor.

Incredible Member

I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by kinggirlfriend View Post
    Completely awesome last page, but I will be severely disappointed if they choose Matt Kindt to helm the new series.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

I bought Generation Zero#2 today and it was a good read(7 out of 10). Gamete was super creepy tho.

Last night i dug the take Agents of SHIELD had on Ghost Rider/Robbie Reyes and it made me want a Shadowman TV show. Anyone else? Just thought it be a good counterpoint to the Harbinger/Bloodshot Phase 1 which is more sci-fi oriented to me.

ive been very disappointed by the last x-o storyline. it seems like there is so little story stretched over as many issues as it has been. the book doesn't read like its 22 pages and I cant see them wrapping up in any meaningful way with a proper send off. great book but falling flat at the end.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    That looks very cool.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Mighty Member

As far as I'm concerned Valiant killed it this week. Really interested in seeing how inheriting the experience and knowledge of countless universes over countless lifetimes might be used in the near future, and really glad that it's confirmed there is a near future.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    As far as I'm concerned Valiant killed it this week. Really interested in seeing how inheriting the experience and knowledge of countless universes over countless lifetimes might be used in the near future, and really glad that it's confirmed there is a near future.
    I LOVED X-O Manowar. Perfect ending, and perfect transition into the future. Can't wait to see what happens next, I just hope it's not Kindt giving us the next chapter. He's a great writer, but he's just so inconsistent when it comes to ongoings.
    Bloodshot Reborn was... good. Nothing too spectacular, but I suppose it ended exactly how one would expect it to end being a precursor to the big event. I also wasn't a big fan of Kozol's characterization. He's consistently one of my favorite parts of any book he shows up in (Bloodshot, Imperium, A&A) because he's just such a sleazeball. He really just came off as a twirly-mustache villain in this one (as pointed out by Festival).
    I'm not really sure how I feel about Gen. Zero... One one hand, I genuinely enjoyed both issues so far, but on the other hand, I find the direction and tone of the series to be kind of weird and lackluster. Is helping out random high school students really the best use of their time?
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Super vague movie and even video game news!

http://superheronews.com/valiant-ceo...manowar-movie/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I enjoyed all 3 offerings from VALIANT this week.

Bloodshot Reborn - I admit I am excited that the older "model" Bloodshots made it off the island. Kinda like having Tony's older suits around. I still guess there is a plan to bring Kay back?!

Gen Zero #2 - really digging this, a very strong start. Impressive intro and pacing thus far.

X-O #50 - bittersweet in that it felt organic in it's conclusion and that it also felt like a great set up for what's next. Aric has come a long, long way(as chronicled in summary this issue) from barbarian in one age to warrior/king/political figure in the new age. We should be getting an issue #51 but it seems too many VEI fans felt like abandoning X-O. Too bad I really wanted to pass the issue count of the original.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    I'm speechless. That is utterly perfect.