Page 315 of 400 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6000
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    Bloodsquirt is great.
    Clearly I disagree.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Well I read Ninjak 23. It was about as underwhelming as expected. I'm really hoping he can subvert his annoying trope of uninteresting groups and make the random members of the Shadow Seven interesting when they work together.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Clearly I disagree.
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I like the psychological concept but he's never really made me laugh.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Mighty Member

I'm not sure he's supposed to make you laugh considering that he is maybe the second most evil thing in any Bloodshot book ever?

Anyway, Valiant announced a new one-shot. FVL + Anni-Paddi Brothers is always a recipe for hype. http://comicbook.com/2017/01/12/excl...tal-brothers-/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Anyway, Valiant announced a new one-shot. FVL + Anni-Paddi Brothers is always a recipe for hype. http://comicbook.com/2017/01/12/excl...tal-brothers-/
    Was just going to say that I've enjoyed everything that FVL has done at Valiant. Got that sweet Cary Nord art too!
    Last edited by RolandGunner; 01-12-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Fuutre Instigator kinggirlfriend's Avatar

Oh man, Cary Nord and FVL on the Immortal Brothers! This is everything I love in one package!

I'm not sure he's supposed to make you laugh considering that he is maybe the second most evil thing in any Bloodshot book ever?

Holy crap this is awesome news! I'm so ridiculously excited for Valiant's 2017.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

This sounds awesome. FVL and the Anni-Paddi brothers is an excellent combo. Can't wait.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm game, at 48 pages it's essentially an 'Annual' for the Anni-Paddi Brothers.
    Under the Acclaim banner didn't they produce a one shot called Immortal Brothers? If so could this be a stake at maintaining that IP by publishing this one shot with that title?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

I'm game, at 48 pages it's essentially an 'Annual' for the Anni-Paddi Brothers.
    Under the Acclaim banner didn't they produce a one shot called Immortal Brothers? If so could this be a stake at maintaining that IP by publishing this one shot with that title?
    Close! Eternal Warriors.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Incredible Member

Caught up on my Valiant reads.

Gen Zero #5 - another solid entry as we begin the next(final?) arc.
    Faith # 7 - was a decent read, what's up with these death visions?
    A&A #11 - the sooner this ends the better. Gub Gub is horrible. A worse idea than Bloodsquirt.

Looking forward to Britannia II though, really enjoyed the first!
    I just caught up on mine!

Gen Zero #5 is still developing kind of slow for my tastes, but I like the characters and I think it's opening up to a bigger plot, so I'm still enjoying this title.

Faith #7 was kind of a nice break from action, but the way she was coping with the trauma of seeing herself kind of die was interesting character stuff, and the art is fantastic.

Harbinger: Renegades #3 is the next one that I mention for its art, and I don't have a lot of good to say, unfortunately. I thought Peter's return was really underwhelming, and basically there's a lot of things I don't like about this. Too bad.

Divinity III: Aric was really fun, and the art was great. I always love these one-shots, but this one did feel a bit thin, like it basically just reintroduced XO in this new context, but his character felt basically the same as in regular continuity, and it wasn't clear to me why he didn't initially fight the Soviets. The backup story was a nice supplement.

And that's all the Valiant I read in the last couple weeks. Is there anything I missed that's worth checking out?

BANNED

Reading SOlicits.

Can Ninjak stop stealing Shadowman's entire mythos?

No.
    -------

Finally dipping my toes in the Valiant Universe thanks to DCBS's 75% discount on the new X-O Manowar #1-3 Preorder Bundle ($2.99). They must be getting a pretty sweet deal from Valiant.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Reading SOlicits.

Can Ninjak stop stealing Shadowman's entire mythos?
    I was talking to my buddy about that just yesterday. It's interesting really. Ninjak has been dealing with the Supernatural in a major way. Gilad has been dealing with the supernatural in a major way since The Valiant. Dr. Mirage is all supernatural. Britannia, although disconnected, has proved to have a foot and a half in the supernatural as well. It doesn't look like it, but Valiant actually has a thriving supernatural corner, and Shadowman ain't in it