Page 345 of 400 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6000

So I just recently discovered Valiant, any idea on a start or jumping on point? Based on looks Shadowman is easily my favorite, unless of course Valiant got the rights to Turok back, then he'd be my favorite.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

So can somebody answer my question on Vincent Van Goat's appreciation thread: http://community.comicbookresources....ciation-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So I just recently discovered Valiant, any idea on a start or jumping on point? Based on looks Shadowman is easily my favorite, unless of course Valiant got the rights to Turok back, then he'd be my favorite.
    http://comicsalliance.com/beginners-...-introduction/

this is outdated and a bit biased but its a good list on where to start.

Spectacular Member

My copy of Harbinger Wars II #0 came in the mail today! Had forgotten all about it so quite the nice late Christmas gift

Mighty Member

At this point, most of the books have recently been restarted, so there are a lot of new #1s to go through. Naturally, I have my preferences.

Harbingers Renegades #1: Imo, this is their most important franchise right now, and this is a fine starting place. Harbingers is basically their X-Men, psychics instead of mutants, and there's no professor X to lead or protect any of them. Just a pill popping kid who just broke out of a psych ward because he can't cope with his powers, and the girl who would use him for her own brand of justice against the pseudo-X-Men of their world, The Harbinger Foundation. The dynamic changes a bit in Renegades as there are a lot of other players now.
    Secret Weapons #1: Very good Harbingers related mini-series by Eric Heisserer, writer of the movie Arrival and the Harbinger films about psychics with powers thought weak or unusable.
    Generation Zero #1: Kids raised by Project Rising Spirit decide to do their own thing and help kids like them. Tonally different than the above, like dropping characters from Harbingers into a CW show being attacked by villains/circumstances from Doom Patrol.
    ------------------------------- <-denotes related books that may be easy to pick up, but you probably ought to dig into something from the above first
    Faith #1: Faith is perhaps the most CW of the Valiant books, very much like the Flash, except it follows Faith/Zephyr from Harbingers as she attempts to be a true superhero.
    Imperium #1: Harada, head of the Harbinger Foundation, leads this villain book that is fool of interesting characters and horrors.

Bloodshot Rebirth #1: Bloodshot Salvation just started, but I personally don't think it makes for the best jumping on point. Project Rising Spirit is the long time enemy of the Harbinger Foundation, and Bloodshot was their greatest weapon against psiots, until he realized he was being manipulated in all the ways and broke free.
    The Valiant: This mini-series is still probably the single best jumping on point for Valiant in general.

Ninja-K #1: This series just started. Imo, it's already better than the last Ninjak series and it is incredibly easy to jump on.

Archer and Armstrong #1: (and, not &) A perfectly balance adventure comedy (which is why you go and and no &, they lose the balance hard). At it's heart, Valiant is a world where organizations are battling for supremacy and our heroes typically got caught up in it all in one way or another. Archer and Armstrong goes a long way towards explaining these organizations.
    Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1: The best Eternal Warrior book to be released, following the adventures of Gilad the immortal and protecter of geomancers in both life and death.
    Ivar Timewalker #1: The third and oldest Anni-Paddi brother (Ivar, Gilad, Armstrong) who's "immortality" stems from time traveling. Very fun adventurous time traveling series with its own rules and twists. Not as comedic as Archer and Armstrong or as serious as any of the Eternal Warrior books, it is a good middle ground.

X-O Manowar #1: The old Manowar involves Aric evolving from a savage to a hero on Earth. The new one that is currently 10 issues in involves him doing stuff in space. Both are good. Both are easy to jump on to.

Rai #1: Every Rai is just a four issue mini-series, so I don't think there's any harm in starting from the beginning up to 4000 AD. About 16 issues total. Rai is in the canonical future of the Valiant verse and is usually supported with Calyton Crain art.
    ---------------------------
    War Mother #1: Takes place in the future with Rai. A genetically engineered War Mother goes out to help her village. I can't explain more than that because it is tied to the end of Rai, so it's kind of vague, but the world building is good. Up until this point you didn't see much of future Earth.

Dr. Mirage #1: A psychic/occult expert goes to the Deadside in order to find her dead husband, supernatural enemies and adventures ensue.

Quantum and Woody! #1: Just started. THE comedy book at valiant, but usually with a lot of character based heart. Two disgruntled brothers have to clang two sciency bracelets together every 24 hours or they will both die. The good news is that they get to have powers, and so they become heroes for hire. They fight lots of Venture Brothers-esque science villains.
    Delinquents #1: A crossover between Archer and Armstrong and Quantum and Woody. Not where I would start. If you like Quantum and Woody you're golden, if not, skip it.

Britannia #1/Britannia We Who Are About to Die #1: A roman detectioner solves supernatural? crimes amidst blood, war, and politics. You can start on either, they're pretty episodic.

Divinity #1/ Divinity 2 #1: Divinity is another handful of mini-series that feed into each other. I think you can start at Divnity #2 and be good for the rest of the ride. Russian Astronauts go to space to beat the American space program, and after interacting with something alien and mysterious only one of them returns, with the power to do basically anything he pleases.
    ---------------------
    Eternity #1: Easy to pick up and follow, but it does deal with the direct result of the Divinity trilogy

I'd say those are the meat and potatoes right now. There are other things:

Savage is the closest thing to Turok, kind of their answer for it, but I personally kind of wish I'd waited until I knew this was ever going to be brought up again, because the length between its promised sequel is long and still ongoing compared to the sequels of the other mini-series that came out around the same time.

Unity #1: Valiant's answer for an Avengers/JL team. Starts out very strong, looses itself somewhere along the way. Didn't want to list it above because honestly the solo stuff is way more important/influential.

Shadowman: Wait until it gets rebooted next year.

The Book of Death #1: Good Mini-series/ Event

Armor Hunters #1: Better mini-series/event, I would personally read it with X-O Manowar as opposed to alone though.

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Damn, Manowar 10 is epic.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Hello Valiant readers,

I recently started reading Valiant comics for the first time in my life. I've always liked the idea of Valiant and enjoyed many of the creators involved, but for some reason I never got around reading those comics in the 90s aside from the odd issue here and there.

But I have now decided to give it a try and have been digging what I've been reading. I started with The Valiant because a few reading guides I found, including the one linked a few posts above, mentioned it as a good entry point to their universe - which it was, although I found the story competent but ultimately unexciting. I then decided to sink my teeth into a longer series and being an X-Men fan I decided to start with Harbinger - what a great surprise! I was already familiar with Joshua Dysart's writing and he certainly didn't disappoint. I'm now at the end of Deluxe vol. 1 and I was wondering - where do I go after Deluxe vol. 2?

I'm assuming Harbinger Renegade comes after that, correct? I noticed Dysart isn't the writer on Renegade so I was wondering if it's still any good? Also, where do Harbinger Wars and Imperium fit into the larger Harbinger story?

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me around the Harbinger universe!

Mighty Member

Harbingers -> Imperium -> Harbingers Renegade.

Imperium is about Harada and how he reacts after the events of Harbingers, written by Dysart. Unfortunately, while Dysart was working on Imperium, they decided to have someone else write Renegades. Disheartened, Dysart decided to "take a break" from Valiant, although it is hinted that he will soon return. Imperium is a great book, maybe one of the best of its time, however, it isn't necessary to jump into Renegades and can be considered a side story. Renegades is genuinely good. Maybe not quite as great as Dysart's work, but it holds its own.

Harbinger Wars happens early. It's essentially the midpoint to Dysart's original run and introduces Animalia and the Gen. Zero kids. The Generation Zero book takes place after Harbingers and could be considered another side story that leads directly into Renegades, but may actually be even less relevant than Imperium. It builds to something really interesting that Valiant discards pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Harbingers -> Imperium -> Harbingers Renegade.

Imperium is about Harada and how he reacts after the events of Harbingers, written by Dysart. Unfortunately, while Dysart was working on Imperium, they decided to have someone else write Renegades. Disheartened, Dysart decided to "take a break" from Valiant, although it is hinted that he will soon return. Imperium is a great book, maybe one of the best of its time, however, it isn't necessary to jump into Renegades and can be considered a side story. Renegades is genuinely good. Maybe not quite as great as Dysart's work, but it holds its own.

Harbinger Wars happens early. It's essentially the midpoint to Dysart's original run and introduces Animalia and the Gen. Zero kids. The Generation Zero book takes place after Harbingers and could be considered another side story that leads directly into Renegades, but may actually be even less relevant than Imperium. It builds to something really interesting that Valiant discards pretty quickly.
    All clear, many thanks! I still have the last bit of Harbinger Deluxe vol. 1 to read and then vol. 2, so it'll take me a while to get into the latest stuff, but so far I'm quite intrigued by the whole Harbinger universe so I'm not opposed to checking out all the side stories as well. Well noted about Dysart - I really hope he comes back for more Harbinger stories as I'm enjoying his writing immensely.

https://www.newsarama.com/38062-digg...shadowman.html

new interview with Andy Diggle about his upcoming run on Shadowman.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    At this point, most of the books have recently been restarted, so there are a lot of new #1s to go through. Naturally, I have my preferences.

Harbingers Renegades #1: Imo, this is their most important franchise right now, and this is a fine starting place. Harbingers is basically their X-Men, psychics instead of mutants, and there's no professor X to lead or protect any of them. Just a pill popping kid who just broke out of a psych ward because he can't cope with his powers, and the girl who would use him for her own brand of justice against the pseudo-X-Men of their world, The Harbinger Foundation. The dynamic changes a bit in Renegades as there are a lot of other players now.
    Secret Weapons #1: Very good Harbingers related mini-series by Eric Heisserer, writer of the movie Arrival and the Harbinger films about psychics with powers thought weak or unusable.
    Generation Zero #1: Kids raised by Project Rising Spirit decide to do their own thing and help kids like them. Tonally different than the above, like dropping characters from Harbingers into a CW show being attacked by villains/circumstances from Doom Patrol.
    ------------------------------- <-denotes related books that may be easy to pick up, but you probably ought to dig into something from the above first
    Faith #1: Faith is perhaps the most CW of the Valiant books, very much like the Flash, except it follows Faith/Zephyr from Harbingers as she attempts to be a true superhero.
    Imperium #1: Harada, head of the Harbinger Foundation, leads this villain book that is fool of interesting characters and horrors.

Bloodshot Rebirth #1: Bloodshot Salvation just started, but I personally don't think it makes for the best jumping on point. Project Rising Spirit is the long time enemy of the Harbinger Foundation, and Bloodshot was their greatest weapon against psiots, until he realized he was being manipulated in all the ways and broke free.
    The Valiant: This mini-series is still probably the single best jumping on point for Valiant in general.

Ninja-K #1: This series just started. Imo, it's already better than the last Ninjak series and it is incredibly easy to jump on.

Archer and Armstrong #1: (and, not &) A perfectly balance adventure comedy (which is why you go and and no &, they lose the balance hard). At it's heart, Valiant is a world where organizations are battling for supremacy and our heroes typically got caught up in it all in one way or another. Archer and Armstrong goes a long way towards explaining these organizations.
    Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1: The best Eternal Warrior book to be released, following the adventures of Gilad the immortal and protecter of geomancers in both life and death.
    Ivar Timewalker #1: The third and oldest Anni-Paddi brother (Ivar, Gilad, Armstrong) who's "immortality" stems from time traveling. Very fun adventurous time traveling series with its own rules and twists. Not as comedic as Archer and Armstrong or as serious as any of the Eternal Warrior books, it is a good middle ground.

X-O Manowar #1: The old Manowar involves Aric evolving from a savage to a hero on Earth. The new one that is currently 10 issues in involves him doing stuff in space. Both are good. Both are easy to jump on to.

Rai #1: Every Rai is just a four issue mini-series, so I don't think there's any harm in starting from the beginning up to 4000 AD. About 16 issues total. Rai is in the canonical future of the Valiant verse and is usually supported with Calyton Crain art.
    ---------------------------
    War Mother #1: Takes place in the future with Rai. A genetically engineered War Mother goes out to help her village. I can't explain more than that because it is tied to the end of Rai, so it's kind of vague, but the world building is good. Up until this point you didn't see much of future Earth.

Dr. Mirage #1: A psychic/occult expert goes to the Deadside in order to find her dead husband, supernatural enemies and adventures ensue.

Quantum and Woody! #1: Just started. THE comedy book at valiant, but usually with a lot of character based heart. Two disgruntled brothers have to clang two sciency bracelets together every 24 hours or they will both die. The good news is that they get to have powers, and so they become heroes for hire. They fight lots of Venture Brothers-esque science villains.
    Delinquents #1: A crossover between Archer and Armstrong and Quantum and Woody. Not where I would start. If you like Quantum and Woody you're golden, if not, skip it.

Britannia #1/Britannia We Who Are About to Die #1: A roman detectioner solves supernatural? crimes amidst blood, war, and politics. You can start on either, they're pretty episodic.

Divinity #1/ Divinity 2 #1: Divinity is another handful of mini-series that feed into each other. I think you can start at Divnity #2 and be good for the rest of the ride. Russian Astronauts go to space to beat the American space program, and after interacting with something alien and mysterious only one of them returns, with the power to do basically anything he pleases.
    ---------------------
    Eternity #1: Easy to pick up and follow, but it does deal with the direct result of the Divinity trilogy

I'd say those are the meat and potatoes right now. There are other things:

Savage is the closest thing to Turok, kind of their answer for it, but I personally kind of wish I'd waited until I knew this was ever going to be brought up again, because the length between its promised sequel is long and still ongoing compared to the sequels of the other mini-series that came out around the same time.

Unity #1: Valiant's answer for an Avengers/JL team. Starts out very strong, looses itself somewhere along the way. Didn't want to list it above because honestly the solo stuff is way more important/influential.

Shadowman: Wait until it gets rebooted next year.

The Book of Death #1: Good Mini-series/ Event

Armor Hunters #1: Better mini-series/event, I would personally read it with X-O Manowar as opposed to alone though.
    Wow! Thank you so much for typing this out and helping a noob like me out!! I appreciate it.

Anyway, I've heard nothing but great things about Harbingers and that franchise in general so I think I'll start with them. X-Men turned upside down seems like my kind of thing! From there I'll check out X-O Manowar, Unity, and wait for the new Shadowman book. Not sure how I feel about Ninjak and Bloodshot though. They don't seem like my kind of characters, likewise for the comedic books (Quantum/Woody and Archer/Armstrong). Faith, Dr Mirage and Eternal Warrior seem interesting but they can wait lol

Might check out Savage too but, damn do I wish Valiant still owned Turok. I pray they can get the rights back somehow. Plus having a big name Native American superhero in your shared universe is always a plus!

Edit: I got Dreamworks (Universal) and Pixar (Dianey) confused. One of them owns Turok but I can't remember which one...
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-06-2018 at 03:03 AM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I'm now at the end of Deluxe vol. 1 and I was wondering - where do I go after Deluxe vol. 2?
    Scribblemind pretty much summed up everything you need to know, but just in case this helps at all, here's my answers as well.

YOU HAVE TO READ HARBINGER WARS BEFORE YOU READ DELUXE VOL 2!
    I'm not sure if you've already read it, but it's an essential event that Harbinger ties directly into. And it's written by Dysart! After that, yea, read Deluxe Vol. 2.

I noticed Dysart isn't the writer on Renegade so I was wondering if it's still any good?
    Weeeellllll...... It's ok. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan, and I really wish Dysart was steering the ship, but it's enjoyable. That said, I'm (mostly) digging the direction they're taking the characters in, and am definitely excited to see what comes next. Harbinger Wars II starts in May!

In case you're curious, here's a more detailed list of my preferred reading order. Italicized stories are spinoffs or tie-ins that aren't necessary to understand the main series.

Harbinger Vol. 1- Omega Rising
    Harbinger Vol. 2- Renegades
    Harbinger #0- The Omega Age
    (it's Harada #0, essentially)
    Harbinger Wars
    Harbinger Vol. 3- Harbinger Wars

Bloodshot Vol. 3- Harbinger Wars (alternating issues is my recommended way of reading this event)
    Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps Vol. 4- The H.A.R.D. Way (Harada's the antagonist, follows up after HW, and indirectly ties into Perfect Day)
    Unity Vol. 1- To Kill a King (starring Harada and Livewire, also indirectly ties into Perfect Day)

Harbinger Vol. 4- Perfect Day
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 1- Resistance
    Harbinger: Bleeding Monk #0
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 2- spoilers:
    Death of a Renegade
    end of spoilers
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 3- Wake
    (plus side-stories from the #25 special issue)
    Harbinger: Omegas (mini-series, it's technically Vol. 6)
    Armor Hunters: Harbinger (tie-in mini-series starring Faith and Gen. Zero)
    Harbinger: Faith #0

Unity Vol. 4- The United (guest starring Faith)
    Imperium Vol. 1- Collecting Monsters
    Divinity Vol. 1 (not necessary at all, but gives some context to Vol. 2)
    Imperium Vol. 2- Broken Angels
    Imperium Vol. 3- The Vine Imperative
    Imperium Vol. 4- Stormbreak
    Book of Death: Fall of Harbinger
    (one-shot tie-in chronicling the death of the renegades. There isn't a "best" place to put this, but it's written by Dysart, so I'd put it here. It's a must-read)
    Faith Vol. 1- Hollywood & Vine (has literally nothing to do with Harbinger, but obviously stars Faith)
    Faith Vol. 2- California Scheming
    Generation Zero Vol. 1- We are the Future (I personally do not recommend that you read this)
    Faith Vol. 3- Superstar

Harbinger Renegade Vol. 1- The Judgment of Solomon
    Generation Zero Vol. 2- Heroscape
    Faith Vol. 4- The Faithless
    Secret Weapons Vol. 1 (off-shoot of Harbinger about the kids that were activated by Harada but ended up with crappy powers. It's really good and will probably play a huge role in HW2)

Harbinger Renegade Vol. 2- Massacre
    Harbinger Renegade #0

Faith and the Future Force (I don't recommend this one either)

Just released/soon to be released: Faith's Winter Wonderland, Secret Weapons #0: Nikki's Story, SW #0: Owen's Story, and Harbinger Wars II!!)
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 01-06-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Anyway, I've heard nothing but great things about Harbingers and that franchise in general so I think I'll start with them. X-Men turned upside down seems like my kind of thing! From there I'll check out X-O Manowar, Unity, and wait for the new Shadowman book.
    Yea, Harbinger is awesome. It's probably still the best series that Valiant has published (Imperium is a close second).
    All of X-O was pretty good. Are you thinking about starting at the very beginning or with this latest series by Matt Kindt?
    Unity is really inconsistent though imo. The first arc is one of my favorite superhero stories of all time, but the rest comes off as either generic or boring (Vol. 4 and 5 are high points though). However, if you're going to read Venditti's run on X-O Manowar, wait to read Unity Vol. 1 until you get to X-O Vol. 4.
    I have high hopes for Shadowan 2.0. I'm sure you've heard that the last couple attempts didn't go so well.

Not sure how I feel about Ninjak and Bloodshot though. They don't seem like my kind of characters, likewise for the comedic books (Quantum/Woody and Archer/Armstrong). Faith, Dr Mirage and Eternal Warrior seem interesting but they can wait lol
    Well this is entirely up to you, but here's the best single issues from each of these that might get you interested.
    Ninjak- Ninja-K #1 just came up a couple months ago, so that's your best bet (and it was awesome), but Kindt's Ninjak #1, #10 (beginning of Operation: Deadside arc starring Shadowman and Punk Mambo), and #27 (one-shot story). Other good options would be X-O #5 (his first appearance) and Unity #15 (basically "a day in the life" of Colin King).
    Bloodshot- Just jump right to Jeff Lemire's run with The Valiant #1, Bloodshot Reborn #1, #10 (beginning of a 'Mad Max meets Old Man Logan' storyline), Bloodshot USA #1 (just a fun, simple 'zombies take over Manhattan story), or Bloodshot Salvation #1 (just came out last Sept).
    Quantum & Woody- There's a high chance you might not like this, so I'm just going to recommend the first issue of the latest series, which started last month.
    Archer & Armstrong- This series is awesome. Yea, it's goofy and comedic, but it also takes itself seriously. I highly recommend checking out Van Lente's #1. Can't really think of a better introductory issue than that. Stay away from the latest series written by Rafer Roberts though.
    Faith and Dr. Mirage- The first trades are like $5 on Amazon.
    Eternal Warrior- Maybe check out Book of Death #1, Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #1, or Unity #16 ('a day in the life' of Gilad)

Might check out Savage too but, damn do I wish Valiant still owned Turok. I pray they can get the rights back somehow. Plus having a big name Native American superhero in your shared universe is always a plus!
    Turok, Solar, and Magnus would add so much to the universe. As much as I love (almost) everything Valiant does, adding those characters would take things to the next level I think. Dynamite ain't doing s*** with them anyway, just buy them back!

Savage was really good though. A very simple revenge/mystery story with ridiculously amazing art by both Clayton Henry and Lewis LaRosa.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Scribblemind pretty much summed up everything you need to know, but just in case this helps at all, here's my answers as well.

YOU HAVE TO READ HARBINGER WARS BEFORE YOU READ DELUXE VOL 2!
    I'm not sure if you've already read it, but it's an essential event that Harbinger ties directly into. And it's written by Dysart! After that, yea, read Deluxe Vol. 2.

Weeeellllll...... It's ok. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan, and I really wish Dysart was steering the ship, but it's enjoyable. That said, I'm (mostly) digging the direction they're taking the characters in, and am definitely excited to see what comes next. Harbinger Wars II starts in May!

In case you're curious, here's a more detailed list of my preferred reading order. Italicized stories are spinoffs or tie-ins that aren't necessary to understand the main series.

Harbinger Vol. 1- Omega Rising
    Harbinger Vol. 2- Renegades
    Harbinger #0- The Omega Age
    (it's Harada #0, essentially)
    Harbinger Wars
    Harbinger Vol. 3- Harbinger Wars

Bloodshot Vol. 3- Harbinger Wars (alternating issues is my recommended way of reading this event)
    Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps Vol. 4- The H.A.R.D. Way (Harada's the antagonist, follows up after HW, and indirectly ties into Perfect Day)
    Unity Vol. 1- To Kill a King (starring Harada and Livewire, also indirectly ties into Perfect Day)

Harbinger Vol. 4- Perfect Day
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 1- Resistance
    Harbinger: Bleeding Monk #0
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 2- spoilers:
    Death of a Renegade
    end of spoilers
    Harbinger Vol. 5- Pt. 3- Wake
    (plus side-stories from the #25 special issue)
    Harbinger: Omegas (mini-series, it's technically Vol. 6)
    Armor Hunters: Harbinger (tie-in mini-series starring Faith and Gen. Zero)
    Harbinger: Faith #0

Unity Vol. 4- The United (guest starring Faith)
    Imperium Vol. 1- Collecting Monsters
    Divinity Vol. 1 (not necessary at all, but gives some context to Vol. 2)
    Imperium Vol. 2- Broken Angels
    Imperium Vol. 3- The Vine Imperative
    Imperium Vol. 4- Stormbreak
    Book of Death: Fall of Harbinger
    (one-shot tie-in chronicling the death of the renegades. There isn't a "best" place to put this, but it's written by Dysart, so I'd put it here. It's a must-read)
    Faith Vol. 1- Hollywood & Vine (has literally nothing to do with Harbinger, but obviously stars Faith)
    Faith Vol. 2- California Scheming
    Generation Zero Vol. 1- We are the Future (I personally do not recommend that you read this)
    Faith Vol. 3- Superstar

Harbinger Renegade Vol. 1- The Judgment of Solomon
    Generation Zero Vol. 2- Heroscape
    Faith Vol. 4- The Faithless
    Secret Weapons Vol. 1 (off-shoot of Harbinger about the kids that were activated by Harada but ended up with crappy powers. It's really good and will probably play a huge role in HW2)

Harbinger Renegade Vol. 2- Massacre
    Harbinger Renegade #0

Faith and the Future Force (I don't recommend this one either)

Just released/soon to be released: Faith's Winter Wonderland, Secret Weapons #0: Nikki's Story, SW #0: Owen's Story, and Harbinger Wars II!!)
    This is amazing, thank you so much! Just a question: did you not recommend Generation Zero because of its quality? I usually enjoy Van Lente's writing and was going to give the first trade a try.

I enjoyed Generation zero but it wasn't as good as their Armor Hunters tie in.

So maybe just read the first few issues and see how you like it?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-07-2018 at 09:51 AM.