Page 362 of 400 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6000
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I can tell you the answer to #1 & #2 from @Kaled:

1- Unity contains Solar, Turok and Magnus in key roles. They'd have to pay royalties to reprint that. Don't look for that to happen.

2- No, no they are not going to license Magnus, Turok or Solar
    Prior management(Dinesh) made it clear they would not but left it open if they could wholly buy those characters they'd look at it.
    New management is clearly making their focus to get the IPs more into public consciousness via other media. Bloodshot w/Vin Diesel starts filming 8/3. They aren't going to burn capital on licensing characters they can't own and then market.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Shadowman #5 was amazing! It was great seeing Marius again! And we learned a big detail about the Shadow Loa! Don't want to spoil it, so make sure you check it out.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Shadowman #5 was amazing! It was great seeing Marius again! And we learned a big detail about the Shadow Loa! Don't want to spoil it, so make sure you check it out.
    Best issue so far, no question... I'm really digging this run, it's one of the books I always look forward to reading most every week it releases.

Kinda funny though how even in the previous volume (as well as the current one) the best issues seemed to be focused on the history of Darque and Boniface families.

BANNED

Shadowman related question.

Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 1 collects Shadowman #0-10 while Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 2 collects Shadowman #11-16 and #13X, Shadowman: End Times #1-3 and Punk Mambo #0. That is the complete first volume of the series.

Should there be Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 3 that would collect Ninjak #10–13 (Operation: Deadside), Rapture #1-4 mini series and Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd #1 one shot? This would detail his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Best issue so far, no question... I'm really digging this run, it's one of the books I always look forward to reading most every week it releases.

Kinda funny though how even in the previous volume (as well as the current one) the best issues seemed to be focused on the history of Darque and Boniface families.
    I think that's because of the history of the Loa is so interesting. I mean Loas in itself are so interesting. I've been doing so much reading on Voodoo history since getting into Shadowman. There is so much writing potential in history. And the history of the Darques and the Shadowman line is also just as awesome as the real history. I love that Andy clearly did his research for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Shadowman related question.

Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 1 collects Shadowman #0-10 while Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 2 collects Shadowman #11-16 and #13X, Shadowman: End Times #1-3 and Punk Mambo #0. That is the complete first volume of the series.

Should there be Shadowman Deluxe Edition Vol 3 that would collect Ninjak #10–13 (Operation: Deadside), Rapture #1-4 mini series and Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd #1 one shot? This would detail his return.
    I don't know if there will be one, yet, but if there was i would think it would be a mix of what you were saying plus maybe the first arc of the new series? I don't know. It would be strange to have a Shadowman collection with out a Shadowman solo title in it.

Also in movie news, Bloodshot has a Feb 2020 release date! Yay!
    https://www.thewrap.com/vin-diesel-b...mpression=true
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Pulls:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...ng-comic-book/

Glass covers and Livewire is now an ongoing! How exciting!

Also I so want that VU art with everyone on it!
    Pulls:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...ng-comic-book/

Glass covers and Livewire is now an ongoing! How exciting!

Also I so want that VU art with everyone on it!
    So happy for the Livewire ongoing, and the Toyo Harada art looks really good too.
    Liked Lashley's art on Black Panther, so I would check out his Bloodshot stuff even though its set in the past.

Sorry it took me some time to get this stuff to you guys, been busy, medical stuff. I'm also paraphrasing here, not quotes, so sorry if the wording is not 100% matched.

Anyways, the key news from the panel, wasn't much. Mostly stuff we know. However, they said that next year will bring 12 new #1s, from characters new and old.

They also kept hush hush about Incursion, saying that it will be an important and life changing event for those in it. I asked about Shadowman's connection and if he will be involved in other events with other characters and they said stay tune in the next couple of months.

Also, I asked about the Shadowman movie, they said they can't say much but, Joe received an interesting email the week before comic con. So hopefully some movement there.

They also loved my Shadowman shirt, which I made myself haha.

Someone asked about more A&A and they said they're always interested and to wait and see.

They talked about the Glass covers for a bit, saying that they're working on the prototype.

That was all I could ask during the panel, after I asked about video games and How said it was something they were interested in, but not his department. And then I asked if we will get more figures, outside of Ninjak and Bloodshot, Joe said that he can't say anything, but the fact that we are getting these figures means something.

And last, I know you guys were interested in Savage, well, while no news was stated, they did so off a poster of the VU characters, and Savage was there. So I'm guessing he is one of the new 12 titles.

All in all, it was a very positive panel, re-uped my trust in them, and in Joe. He's one of the nicest guys I've met at SDCC. He even followed me on Twitter, after we met. Took note of my name and everything. I could see that this universe mattered to him and everyone on the panel.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-26-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    Pulls:

BANNED

And last, I know you guys were interested in Savage, well, while no news was stated, they did so off a poster of the VU characters, and Savage was there. So I'm guessing he is one of the new 12 titles.
    I hope so...

Astonishing Member

Just a quick question folks

I have the ninja -k volume 1 trade, is this an ongoing coz I haven't seen any more floppies for the series

My lcs isn't sure either

Any help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Just a quick question folks

I have the ninja -k volume 1 trade, is this an ongoing coz I haven't seen any more floppies for the series

My lcs isn't sure either

Any help appreciated
    Yes Ninja-K is an ongoing check the October 2018 solicits posted on the Indie forum.
    Also check out this video:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Anyways, the key news from the panel, wasn't much. Mostly stuff we know. However, they said that next year will bring 12 new #1s, from characters new and old.

Probably a good guess.

I hope that Psi-Lords finally surfaces as one of these 12 new titles. Also wondering if any of these 12 will be IPs not yet used like Trinity Angels, Visitor, Outcast or Black Lion. I see potential to re-work some concepts that have yet been utilized.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Probably a good guess.

I hope that Psi-Lords finally surfaces as one of these 12 new titles. Also wondering if any of these 12 will be IPs not yet used like Trinity Angels, Visitor, Outcast or Black Lion. I see potential to re-work some concepts that have yet been utilized.
    I believe they said new and old, so that could mean some of those characters. And Psi-Lords would be a good place to start with new titles as well. Guess will have to wait and see. I'm glad to know that Shadowman will be around for at least another year and a half though, cause of Andy's two year plan haha.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    What a great interview! Vita is a great person and I feel like they're the perfect fit for this series! I look forward to seeing more as it gets closer! Can't wait to add it to my pull!
    Pulls: