Page 394 of 400 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6000
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Maria should be back in issue 5.
    This issue is now not going to see shelves/holdfiles(whatever your LCS sub box is).

Archer and Armstrong Forever cancelled, #4 was the last. Despite the title was completed up through #6.

As noted earlier Book of Shadows is going with lengthy gaps between the next two issues.
    Article says Bloodshot is going to be released monthly but maybe it means bi-monthly cause article also says "release a title every other month".
    X-O has, for now been pushed back from a November '22 release into March '23.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This issue is now not going to see shelves/holdfiles(whatever your LCS sub box is).

Archer and Armstrong Forever cancelled, #4 was the last. Despite the title was completed up through #6.

As noted earlier Book of Shadows is going with lengthy gaps between the next two issues.
    Article says Bloodshot is going to be released monthly but maybe it means bi-monthly cause article also says "release a title every other month".
    X-O has, for now been pushed back from a November '22 release into March '23.
    Bummer, since A&A issue 4 ended with a nice twist that I would have liked to see play out.

^^^
    Right? The Immortal Archer, how would that have played out over the next two(or more issues). What role was Maria Maria going to play?
    He seemingly would be de-Immortalized at some point to maintain status quo, what would that look like and could it be applied to any other Immortals?
    So annoyingly frustrating!!

I don't think Previews world got the memo; they still have 2 books for November 2022: https://previewsworld.com/Catalog?pu...TAINMENT%20LLC

I do like that cover art. Too bad we will have to wait...if we get them at all.

Just read Book of Shadows#2, had lots of action, but I didn't know that Exarch Fane and Thanos, dated the same girl.
    exarch fane.jpg

I just read that last night also. I must say that thus far Book of Shadows is living up to the hype on all fronts. Story and art have been great. Sadly we have to wait on BoS #3 till early next year, right?

I feel like the Book of Shadows is essentially the VUs version of Marvel's Darkhold, that is how I see it right now.

Everyone in the book got a moment or two, except Persephone but I'm ok with that. New kid on the block and all.

Seeing Doctor Mirage take charge was a moment I liked. Gilad discussing The Veil and his first meeting with Exarch Fane.

There's a Valiant 'DRM-free' sale currently going on at Drive-Thru Comics (the sister-site of Drive-Thru RPG).
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Valiant Continues Publishing One Comic A Month in December Solicits: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/vali...mber-solicits/

At least, we'll get Bloodshot Unleashed #4 this December.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Bloodshot Unleashed #1 is still on track for release this Wednesday, right?

Bloodshot Unleashed #1 is still on track for release this Wednesday, right?
    Yeah. I've just checked it and according to Comixology/Amazon, it is released tomorrow.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Has anybody read Bloodshot Unleashed #1 here? What's your opinion?

I did read it and one of the more interesting things is the reveal that PRS was just ONE of many contractors by the Government. Leading to essentially an "arms race" of "perfect soldiers".

Bloodshot Unleashed was good. I too like the concept of expanding the super soldier contractors concept to multiple groups and globally.

I hope Valiant can restart itself soon.

I did read it and one of the more interesting things is the reveal that PRS was just ONE of many contractors by the Government. Leading to essentially an "arms race" of "perfect soldiers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Bloodshot Unleashed was good. I too like the concept of expanding the super soldier contractors concept to multiple groups and globally.

I hope Valiant can restart itself soon.
    Thanks for the feedback! Now I'm def interested in this mini.

Hopefully, Valiant will be able to come back from that clusterf**k they're in right now.