Page 43 of 400 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    Jeff Lemire has hinted at a second title he will be writing along with Bloodshot Reborn. Something with a character "who likes the dark." He'd be perfect for Shadowman.

Though reading Doctor Mirage, Jen Van Meter could take a swing at it and do an excellent job. That book has been the shit so far. The issue that came out today was awesome. If anyone hasn't picked it up yet, give it a try, especially if you're a Shadowman fan.
    Bleeding Cool seems to think he is going to do Shadowman as well. I would love Jeff on Shadowman. If this is true, I hope they talk about it at NYCC. But I like all the hints and stuff. It feels like we will get more Shadowman stuff soon. I just hope its more then a 3 issue mini series haha.

And I have been loving Doctor Mirage, the art and writing is great. I could see both people working for a Shadowman title.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Bleeding Cool seems to think he is going to do Shadowman as well. I would love Jeff on Shadowman. If this is true, I hope they talk about it at NYCC. But I like all the hints and stuff. It feels like we will get more Shadowman stuff soon. I just hope its more then a 3 issue mini series haha.

And I have been loving Doctor Mirage, the art and writing is great. I could see both people working for a Shadowman title.
    It would be interesting if the title he is working on is "Darque Passages." Could be a nice twist on the expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    It would be interesting if the title he is working on is "Darque Passages." Could be a nice twist on the expectations.
    Oh and after Shadowman: End Times...that could be a thing. I would not mind that. But Darque does not really "like the dark". That seems like a Shadowman thing.

I do want more Sandra stories. If they put her in it, like his hunt for her maybe.
    Pulls:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...sive/16803625/
    At first when I read that this cosmonaut was from the Soviet Union, I assumed that he was white but once again VEI brakes barriers by making this powerful and important character a black man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...sive/16803625/
    At first when I read that this cosmonaut was from the Soviet Union, I assumed that he was white but once again VEI brakes barriers by making this powerful and important character a black man.
    It's not the first new property haha. Punk Mambo is the first new property right?

But I am liking this title so far, the character looks cool.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 10-08-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member Trusty Mutsi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Ivar, Timewalker- Eh, I'm sure it's gonna be great, but I'm gonna miss Archer & Armstrong.
    Wait... is A&A ending? This AND Harbinger? Why? What other books are ending? (No spoilers please. I'm still starting out on everything except Bloodshot).

Fantastic Member

A&A ends with #25. The team is moving over to Timewalker. Harbinger Omegas will lead into Imperium. Bloodshot is essentially being relaunched as Bloodshot Reborn.

Also, interview with Dysart on Imperium: http://comicbook.com/2014/10/06/josh...alks-imperium/ Purrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    A&A ends with #25. The team is moving over to Timewalker. Harbinger Omegas will lead into Imperium. Bloodshot is essentially being relaunched as Bloodshot Reborn.

Also, interview with Dysart on Imperium: http://comicbook.com/2014/10/06/josh...alks-imperium/ Purrrrr.
    I think it's awesome that Valiant tries to keep their line at a manageable amount. I assume the books aren't ending due to sales, but an overall creative direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Mutsi View Post
    I think it's awesome that Valiant tries to keep their line at a manageable amount. I assume the books aren't ending due to sales, but an overall creative direction?
    I think of Valiant as a rotative comic company. It seems to me that titles end then change and that they will come back to them at some point. At least that is the way I feel they are doing it. I could be wrong.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post

Good interview, I wonder if Master Darque would join the Imperium.

Incredible Member

That's pretty much the way to look at it. The titles may stop, but the characters and stories are continuing on as something else. Harbinger, the title, ends... but the story continues in Omegas and the Armor Hunters mini, and then continues further from there in Imperium.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    That's pretty much the way to look at it. The titles may stop, but the characters and stories are continuing on as something else. Harbinger, the title, ends... but the story continues in Omegas and the Armor Hunters mini, and then continues further from there in Imperium.
    They're pretty much the Anti-Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Good interview, I wonder if Master Darque would join the Imperium.
    I don't know Darque is kinda destroy the world of take it over, not really reshape it, at least that is the way it seemed. I don't think Toyo would work with that.
    Pulls:

Incredible Member

They're pretty much the Anti-Marvel
    One reason I love them so!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I don't know Darque is kinda destroy the world of take it over, not really reshape it, at least that is the way it seemed. I don't think Toyo would work with that.
    Two titanic egos, both thinking they are more powerful than the other/using the other to get their own goals accomplished? I could see it happening... in fact, now I would love to see Harada vs. Darque!