Page 87 of 400 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6000

Imperium is going to kick all types of ass plus if the solicits are correct we'll be getting another X-O Wed with some much loved Sandoval artwork.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Imperium is going to kick all types of ass plus if the solicits are correct we'll be getting another X-O Wed with some much loved Sandoval artwork.
    Oh, awesome! That's a strange way to schedule things. Although I suppose it would look weird, seeing as the last few weeks have been so stacked, to have only one (albeit, amazing) book coming out this week. Damn look at these last few weeks, and the entire month of February (besides week of the 25th :/ ). Valiant is killing it so hard right now, and it's just keeps getting better and better.
    Jan. 3- The Valiant 2 (event book), Timewalker 1
    Jan. 4- X-O 32 (conclusion to story arc), Unity 14 (conclusion), Q&W 1
    Feb. 1- Imperium 1, X-O 33 ("All-New Jumping-On Point")
    Feb. 2- Divinity 1, Rai 7, Q2 5 (conclusion)
    Feb. 3- The Valiant 3 (event), Timewalker 2, Unity 15 ("New Arc!")

I'm really hoping Valiant gets higher rankings on the Top 300 charts this year. I don't see how there's any way they won't.. I've heard loads of people talking about jumping into Valiant, and trying the Valiant Next stuff. Plus The Valiant is selling really well, and I don't think there's any way that they won't get all 9 of their monthly books onto every month's list.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 01-30-2015 at 02:22 AM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Oh, awesome! That's a strange way to schedule things. Although I suppose it would look weird, seeing as the last few weeks have been so stacked, to have only one (albeit, amazing) book coming out this week. Damn look at these last few weeks, and the entire month of February (besides week of the 25th :/ ). Valiant is killing it so hard right now, and it's just keeps getting better and better.
    Jan. 3- The Valiant 2 (event book), Timewalker 1
    Jan. 4- X-O 32 (conclusion to story arc), Unity 14 (conclusion), Q&W 1
    Feb. 1- Imperium 1, X-O 33 ("All-New Jumping-On Point")
    Feb. 2- Divinity 1, Rai 7, Q2 5 (conclusion)
    Feb. 3- The Valiant 3 (event), Timewalker 2, Unity 15 ("New Arc!")

I'm really hoping Valiant gets higher rankings on the Top 300 charts this year. I don't see how there's any way they won't.. I've heard loads of people talking about jumping into Valiant, and trying the Valiant Next stuff. Plus The Valiant is selling really well, and I don't think there's any way that they won't get all 9 of their monthly books onto every month's list.
    I'm wondering if this next issue of X-O so soon is because it is a "one and done" with a guest artist. I suspect Robert Venditti has had this script in the hopper for awhile, so Valiant is taking the opportunity to get this out while Dead Hand takes more effort. Plus, X-O is one of the better sellers... having this on the shelves the same week Imperium comes out may entice Joe "Buys X-O Off the Rack" to check Imperium, too. Just a thought.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Spoilers bro, I was trying to stay away from previews.

Sorry Ferg. I didn't think of it before I posted, I got caught up in all the excitement.

I'll be more considerate in the future, buddy.

How does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?

Quote Originally Posted by agent 37 View Post
    sorry ferg. I didn't think of it before i posted, i got caught up in all the excitement.

how does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?
    You do it just like a quote except put SPOIL inside.
    [spoil ][/spoil ]
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Archer & Armstrong!!
    Cheers dude. I really enjoyed #1 when I read it on comixology so A&A it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    For sure pick up X-O! I'm not sure if they're in deluxe collections yet, but if you can swing it, give Unity a try! Awesome, awesome book, and if you enjoyed Harada in Harbinger, Unity will tie into it nicely, IMO.

Let me know what you think of either title if you get around to checking them out buddy.
    Nah, Unity has't received the deluxe treatment yet, I'll be sure to pick it up once it does. Especially if Harada is in it.

Yea, like everyone else has said.. read Archer & Armstrong for sure.

But first!!... You gotta read the Harbinger Wars mini. It's seriously one of the best event/crossover books I've ever read.
    Ha! After a couple of troublesome weeks with no (lost and cancelled) debit card and therefore no paypal I had a frustrating wait between finishing the tie ins and getting around to the main event. Really enjoyed it though, worth the wait.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Awesome! You are in for quite the ride!

Nah, Unity has't received the deluxe treatment yet, I'll be sure to pick it up once it does. Especially if Harada is in it.
    Looks like the next X-O Deluxe actually has the first Unity arc in it, as well. Not sure if this means they won't be releasing a Unity Deluxe or what...

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

I freakin love Archer & Armstrong. Can't wait til you get to the Eternal Warrior introduction!

Harada's the one that forms the team in the first place.
    And it kind of has a deluxe edition coming out in June: X-O Manowar Deluxe Edition Vol. 2. It's basically the Unity "event" in one big book. I'd actually recommend picking that up rather than waiting, but I'm sure there'll be a Unity deluxe treatment at some point. Seeing as we've got 14 issues so far, it can't be too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord
    Not sure if this means they won't be releasing a Unity Deluxe or what...
    I'm guessing that the first Unity Deluxe will have issues 0-13 (or possibly add the arc that starts in February), minus the X-O tie-ins. Unity Vol. 1 was pretty integral to the plot of X-O Vol. 5, but X-O is completely unnecessary to enjoy Unity's first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    Sorry Ferg. I didn't think of it before I posted, I got caught up in all the excitement.

How does one put those spoiler boxes to hide a picture or word in a post?
    You're good bro! I didn't even realize I was spoiled until like 10 seconds after staring, mouth agape, at that page
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 01-30-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Ha! After a couple of troublesome weeks with no (lost and cancelled) debit card and therefore no paypal I had a frustrating wait between finishing the tie ins and getting around to the main event. Really enjoyed it though, worth the wait.
    Sorry to hear about your trouble but it's cool that you enjoyed the main event.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    You do it just like a quote except put SPOIL inside.
    [spoil ][/spoil ]

Sweet. Thanks for the tip!

You're good bro! I didn't even realize I was spoiled until like 10 seconds after staring, mouth agape, at that page
    Hahaha, okay. Sorry again.

In between books I'm like a junkie looking for a fix! The more info I have to hold me over til next month the better.

I guess some people have some will power.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Nice sale going on at Comixology on all things Eternal Warrior. Goes to Jan 29, and includes the EW series, Unity, Archer & Armstrong, classic EW, and the first issue of The Valiant!

Check it out:

https://www.comixology.com/Eternal-W...mdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw
    I had all of the singles, but decided to pick up the trades, too...

If let's say, (hypothetically) Unity were to disband or a member quit or was lost in battle, who would your ideal 4-6 member Unity cast be?

Id like to experiment with some familiar and new members,

Eternal Warrior
    Ninjak
    Geomancer (Kay)
    Pete Stanchek

Livewire as an "Oracle type" contact in the team's base of operations. Possibly a mobile Gin-gr base?

Ninjak and Gilad have good chemistry and are musts in my unity book.
    The Geomancer is so far a character which hasn't been explored too much as of yet, and has a lot of possibilities.
    Pete Stanchek is possibly second only to Harada in the psionic levels department, and is also not currently being utilized in a book. The interaction between smart ass Ninjak, fatherly Gilad and a tutor in Livewire could make for interesting dynamics IMO.

Livewire is also a must in the book IMO, but her as the intelligence/leader role and spokesperson/liaison between Unity and the public and governments etc. suits her well.

P.s.

I love me some X-O in Unity but I'm okay with just the occasional appearance.

What are other forum members ideal unity cast?

So, I'm finally going to tackle the increasingly large number of Valiant titles that I have, but haven't read. It was easy at first because all the titles were pretty self-contained, but I've noticed some books have ended and restarted. Others have crossed over. Et cetera, et cetera. So I was wondering, is there a reading order I should follow?
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

I like the original team unity, but would like to see some additions like shadow man and if x-o is unavailable divinity could replace him as a cosmic

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    So, I'm finally going to tackle the increasingly large number of Valiant titles that I have, but haven't read. It was easy at first because all the titles were pretty self-contained, but I've noticed some books have ended and restarted. Others have crossed over. Et cetera, et cetera. So I was wondering, is there a reading order I should follow?
    Check out harashkupo's posts for his reading order. There are also some posts over the past few pages that discuss an order.

Just curious, though... Which Valiant titles are you looking to get caught up on?