Page 93 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 6000
    Fantastic Member

I just noticed there's a Valiant Universe RPG. Has anyone played it? Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I'll take that into consideration, I have a limited budget.
    Yea dude, you need to get The Valiant first, for sure. IT's a perfect jumping on-point. I'm sure Divinity is gonna be great though.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

there's a community devoted to it on google +... https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...04193206400401
    i haven't played it, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    I just noticed there's a Valiant Universe RPG. Has anyone played it? Is it any good?
    I haven't... I asked my, table-top fan, friends if they'd play it if I bought it, but they're kind of exclusive (and weird). I'm interested though!

EDIT: Holy crap, look at these custom wall scrolls. I get the feeling (cause of the word 'custom') that you can put whatever you want on there, but there's a bunch of Valiant posters ready to buy.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 02-08-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Incredible Member

Can't say I've ever been a fan of Trevor Hairsine's work, but the preview pages from Divinity are looking pretty nice! Really looking forward to that one coming out in just a few days!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Can't say I've ever been a fan of Trevor Hairsine's work, but the preview pages from Divinity are looking pretty nice! Really looking forward to that one coming out in just a few days!
    The only time I've been iffy on his work was during the Bloodshot Armor Hunters, but Hairsine absolutely killed it on Harbinger Wars.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Spoiler free review of Divinity#1
    http://valiantcentral.com/round-robi...ew-divinity-1/

BANNED

I'm not sure if anyone here is a toy collector, but there'll be some Valiant Minimates out this year. The first pack is Bloodshot/X-O with another Battle Damaged pack coming later. More will be announced during Toy Fair. I don't normally promote stuff and whatnot, but "minimates" is the only toylin I collect apart from high end statues and trust me, they're worth it. They're always packed with accessories and there are tons of series to choose from (Tarantino, Mass Effect, Godzilla, Marvel is at wave 63!). Anyway, here they are:

ValiantMiniMates-77932.jpg
    pTRU1-20618666dt.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone here is a toy collector, but there'll be some Valiant Minimates out this year. The first pack is Bloodshot/X-O with another Battle Damaged pack coming later. More will be announced during Toy Fair. I don't normally promote stuff and whatnot, but "minimates" is the only toylin I collect apart from high end statues and trust me, they're worth it. They're always packed with accessories and there are tons of series to choose from (Tarantino, Mass Effect, Godzilla, Marvel is at wave 63!). Anyway, here they are:

ValiantMiniMates-77932.jpg
    pTRU1-20618666dt.jpg
    I have a pre-order in for the Battle Damaged figures. Toys 'R Us briefly had the regular editions up for order, which I did, and then they took them down. My order was cancelled about a week later.

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Divinity sounds like it is going to be quite the trip!

Can't wait for a cosmic level powered hero to be present in the Valiant Universe!! Imagine what it will be like if he goes up against Unity? Or X-O? Harada???

BANNED

I have a pre-order in for the Battle Damaged figures. Toys 'R Us briefly had the regular editions up for order, which I did, and then they took them down. My order was cancelled about a week later.
    That was something like a "preview" case, it happens all the time with the exclusive tru marvel waves. They'll put them back up for order by the end of the month. Also, there's a minimate forum, called the "Minimate Multiverse" and, in case you want to know what other Valiant stuff will be announced, here's the Valiant thread:
    http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/in...c=13037&page=1

Question: Who owns Magnus, Turok, Solar, etc? I've read that they're owned by Dynamite but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    This raises my excitement level
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    That was something like a "preview" case, it happens all the time with the exclusive tru marvel waves. They'll put them back up for order by the end of the month. Also, there's a minimate forum, called the "Minimate Multiverse" and, in case you want to know what other Valiant stuff will be announced, here's the Valiant thread:
    http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/in...c=13037&page=1

Question: Who owns Magnus, Turok, Solar, etc? I've read that they're owned by Dynamite but I'm not sure.
    I'm not real sure who owns them. I think that Magnus and Solar are owned at one place (Dreameorks?) and Turok at another (Random House?).

What I am sure of is Dynamite does not own them. They currently have the license, but not outright ownership.

I'm not real sure who owns them. I think that Magnus and Solar are owned at one place (Dreameorks?) and Turok at another (Random House?).

What I am sure of is Dynamite does not own them. They currently have the license, but not outright ownership.
    For what it's worth, Wikipedia shows Dreamworks as being the owner of the Gold Key catalog of characters (i.e. Turok, Magnus, Solar). It looks like Dynamite is wrapping up its current run on Turok. Which is a bummer for me; since he has been my favorite male hero since childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    For what it's worth, Wikipedia shows Dreamworks as being the owner of the Gold Key catalog of characters (i.e. Turok, Magnus, Solar). It looks like Dynamite is wrapping up its current run on Turok. Which is a bummer for me; since he has been my favorite male hero since childhood.
    I feel you on Turok, too. I've been wanting VEI to do something with the Faraway for a long time now, just like what they did with Divinity for Solar.