Page 366 of 400 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6000

Default Valiant Breakthrough

https://www.newsarama.com/43094-four...h-line-up.html
    Valiant Breakthrough line of books starts in March 2019. I'm excited for Harada and Fallen World, what are you gonna get?
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...h-four-limited
    fallen_world_promo.jpg punk_mambo_promo.jpg
    Last edited by Shadowras; 12-12-2018 at 12:54 PM.

https://www.newsarama.com/43146-vali...-the-code.html

Valiant posted a picture of a whiteboard and it has 45+ clues about the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Valiant Breakthrough line of books starts in March 2019. I'm excited for Harada and Fallen World, what are you gonna get?

Nice! Looks like I'll delve back into the Valiant world again with Dysart helming the Harada title.....And I'm disappointed they're not getting Kindt/Crain to continue more stories on Rai, but I'll give Fallen World a chance.

BANNED

Sadly no Shadowman or Savage. Might check out the Rai stuff along my usual X-O Manowar pull.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/43146-vali...-the-code.html

Valiant posted a picture of a whiteboard and it has 45+ clues about the next year.
    Also:
    Looks like Tim Seeley might be writing Bloodshot soon. Also on that board I see that something with the Bad-eggs(talking dinos from the 90's) is coming in June could it be Savage returning.

Guess away!

I see a dinosaur. Hopefully that means Savage is back.

In June Livewire/Ninjak is getting a focus. The Group Bad Eggs might be making their debut. In September there might be something done with Vincent Van Goat.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I see a dinosaur. Hopefully that means Savage is back.
    That would be nice. The first mini was a pleasant surprise.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Guess away!
    Psi-Lords is again mentioned but it was allegedly coming in 2018 so I'll try not to get my hopes up.
    Beep-Boop is written twice...gotta be something.
    Across the top we have Arics sword, Bloodshot/Rai insignia, spaceship(?), Shadow man's scythe, and a dinosaur.
    • I don't immediately recognize the crude spaceship, clue to something? The dinosaur screams a bit more towards Savage with more clarity but it could be something in the Faraway. We've not revisited that spacial anomaly since the conclusion of American Wasteland in Archer&Armstrong vol.1 I do believe. OR the Dino represents Bad Eggs, something I only know in name only from the Acclaim years. There are two eggs drawn on the board as well.
    • Aug says Dr. Appt so something with Mirage seems the obvious answer.
    • The words Ninja-B and Ninja-S are written, I'd say we might expect something of the former, the later is a joke?
    • Spoiler Alert Robot head...could that be something to do with Beta-Max(was that his name) from the Edison's Radical Acquisitions of Q&W vol.1, maybe just to E.R.A. themselves?

I'd still like to see a re-working of the Trinity Angels, Outkast and Black Lion as I feel there is potential in those concepts.
    Also, Kay McHenry's return as an active Geomancer sits well with me.
    I don't see hints regarding Britannia sadly. Love that series.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Psi-Lords is again mentioned but it was allegedly coming in 2018 so I'll try not to get my hopes up.
    Beep-Boop is written twice...gotta be something.
    Across the top we have Arics sword, Bloodshot/Rai insignia, spaceship(?), Shadow man's scythe, and a dinosaur.
    • I don't immediately recognize the crude spaceship, clue to something? The dinosaur screams a bit more towards Savage with more clarity but it could be something in the Faraway. We've not revisited that spacial anomaly since the conclusion of American Wasteland in Archer&Armstrong vol.1 I do believe. OR the Dino represents Bad Eggs, something I only know in name only from the Acclaim years. There are two eggs drawn on the board as well.
    • Aug says Dr. Appt so something with Mirage seems the obvious answer.
    • The words Ninja-B and Ninja-S are written, I'd say we might expect something of the former, the later is a joke?
    • Spoiler Alert Robot head...could that be something to do with Beta-Max(was that his name) from the Edison's Radical Acquisitions of Q&W vol.1, maybe just to E.R.A. themselves?

I'd still like to see a re-working of the Trinity Angels, Outkast and Black Lion as I feel there is potential in those concepts.
    Also, Kay McHenry's return as an active Geomancer sits well with me.
    I don't see hints regarding Britannia sadly. Love that series.
    Let Britannia be it's own thing.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^^
    Can you clarify what you mean there? Of course it is its own thing, like they all are.
    Are you saying don't have Britannia make any connections to the larger VU? If so I'd not be in that camp but to each their own.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

All-New Member

I'm seeing the Bleeding Monk in the upper right corner of the whiteboard. Always a fantastic character. I wish the "beep boop" robot was in reference to Magnus (just realized there is another "beep boop" doodle with two stick people fighting. It also says "sock 'em!", but Dynamite still has the rights to Magnus, Solar and Turok. Unless they recently acquired the rights to some or all the characters, and didn't tell anyone). Would love to see all of them show up in the Valiant Universe. Fingers crossed.

All-New Member

I'm beginning to wonder if the "DRS APPT" could refer to Doctor Solar making an appearance. Could the dinosaur symbolize Turok? Even though Dynamite just released a new Turok series. Hmmmm....