Page 165 of 400 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 6000
    Fantastic Member

I didn't have the chance to get BoD yet, but willl do as soon as I can. Could anyone tell me if the paper quality of the interior pages is the regular one, or it's like the one used for "The Valiant". I have a thing with paper quality!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    I didn't have the chance to get BoD yet, but willl do as soon as I can. Could anyone tell me if the paper quality of the interior pages is the regular one, or it's like the one used for "The Valiant". I have a thing with paper quality!
    Yes you have, its called being a good customer. Comics are 4 or more dolars for 30 pages with ads, they should at least have good paper. I love Valiant´s premium format, feels nice.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibero View Post
    Yes you have, its called being a good customer. Comics are 4 or more dolars for 30 pages with ads, they should at least have good paper. I love Valiant´s premium format, feels nice.
    Good to see others sharing my views on paper quality! So BoD has the premium format or the regular?

Incredible Member

So hopefully this is a sign, but Amazon has changed the release date of the X-O Manowar Deluxe Volume 2 from January, to August 13, 2015. Harbinger has not been changed yet... So hopefully it also moves back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So hopefully this is a sign, but Amazon has changed the release date of the X-O Manowar Deluxe Volume 2 from January, to August 13, 2015. Harbinger has not been changed yet... So hopefully it also moves back.
    When Amazon doesn't have a date for something when it gets delayed, they default to January. I'm sure Harbinger will be released before that just as XO was.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    When Amazon doesn't have a date for something when it gets delayed, they default to January. I'm sure Harbinger will be released before that just as XO was.
    That's the weird thing about both of the books though, they were solicited for July/August originally, then they got bumped to the second or third week of January, and now they're bumping them back. So I'm hoping these are the real dates!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Good to see others sharing my views on paper quality! So BoD has the premium format or the regular?
    I´m from spain so i don´t have it, but I don´t remember any indication in the solicits of it being premium format, also from the photos i´ve seen it looks standard.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibero View Post
    I´m from spain so i don´t have it, but I don´t remember any indication in the solicits of it being premium format, also from the photos i´ve seen it looks standard.
    Yeah that's what I thought too. I'll probably get it anyway

Question: do all Geomancers have access to the Book of Death?
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Will all those future teams from Book of Death happen? We'll read about them?

I've read through most of this thread and didn't find an answer to my question:

Yesterday I stumbled across a Ninjak #1 Gold Edition. I don't know much about the new series but thought the cover art was cool enough to pick it up.
    Can anyone tell me anything about this variant? I've looked on the internet and am unable to find much about it either ...

You can't buy gold editions at stores – they're special prints that Valiant gives away for promo and/or superfan type things. They always give free gold books out after Con panels, sometimes for fanart or letters, etc. They're worth more, if that's your scene, since they're not available for purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoxx View Post
    Will all those future teams from Book of Death happen? We'll read about them?
    I imagine that's a "worst-case scenario" future, right? So if the heroes can stop this present threat, that worst-case scenario future will be averted.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    You can't buy gold editions at stores – they're special prints that Valiant gives away for promo and/or superfan type things. They always give free gold books out after Con panels, sometimes for fanart or letters, etc. They're worth more, if that's your scene, since they're not available for purchase.
    oh ok thanks for the info The copy I found was at a national chain book store and I paid $3.99. There was one copy, un-marked and it was behind a stack of Barbwire and Fight Club books ... didn't know they were free

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    I imagine that's a "worst-case scenario" future, right? So if the heroes can stop this present threat, that worst-case scenario future will be averted.
    Weeeeelllllll....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Venditti
    RV: My answer to that, without giving to much away, is that I can absolutely promise you that some of what we see in the Book of Geomancer excerpt pages are absolutely going to happen in the Valiant Universe. I know this because I go to the writers retreats, where we all sit around a table and talk about the directions of our stories. Those particular items were picked specifically because I know they’re going to happen.

You can tell how much content there is in those excerpt pages. There are a lot of things that we’re putting down. Some of those are things I’m just postulating, or using my own imagination or creativity. Others are things that I know are going to happen. That’s part of the fun of it. I would hope that readers would read this story, and see those pages, and on top of it just being an adventure with Gilad and Tama and the rest of the Valiant Universe, we’ll have another added element of fun. You can look at that and almost use it as a checklist going forward. “Oh, here’s this thing that happened in Book X. I remember reading about that in Book of Death. Check that one off.”

They’ll see which ones they can check off as we come into the coming years in the Valiant Universe, and which ones remain out there to be explored.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?