Page 101 of 400 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6000

Happy 100th Page everyone!
    Any guesses as to whats in X-O's future?

Figuring out a way to bring back Shadowman:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post

The Death of Aric of Dacia?
    The Death of Shanhara?
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Nah, someone asked if anyone wanted to go halvsies on a vegetarian pizza and it got an awkward silence. Those guys are way to nice to say that vegetarian pizzas are an abomination to all humankind.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

I'm betting on the Death of Saana, followed up by the homecoming/return of Deirdre (spelling?)

Just a guess though.

Dragons would be badass!

Huh.

If they are getting the GK characters back, I will swing naked from a highway overpass...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Huh.

HOLY ****!!! I totally skimmed past that pic a few hours ago and didn't even process what that could entail. Valiant could do some amazing things with the Gold Key characters. I don't want Valiant to force them in, but if done correctly a Valiant First/Next style relaunch would be the perfect opportunity to jump to 12 comics per month.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Incredible Member

Based on the other pics Dinesh tweeted at the same time ( two llamas and The Dude), I'm wagering he is just messing with us.

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

My knowledge of Valiant goes only as far as this new universe.
    What's Gold Key and should I get excited?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    My knowledge of Valiant goes only as far as this new universe.
    What's Gold Key and should I get excited?
    Gold Key properties Magnus, Solar, and Turok were licensed and integral parts of the original Valiant Universe. The license expired and other companies (Dark Horse and Dynamite) have tried using the characters to limited success.

Honestly, I don't think this is anything legit. Dinesh is just joking around.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Gold Key properties Magnus, Solar, and Turok were licensed and integral parts of the original Valiant Universe. The license expired and other companies (Dark Horse and Dynamite) have tried using the characters to limited success.

Ah, thanks. I admit it would be cool to see how they could be integrated into the Valiant universe.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post

Quit being a negative Nancy... This is the stuff of dreams...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    Quit being a negative Nancy... This is the stuff of dreams...
    I... I can't!!! I've been hurt before...
    <runs out of the room, crying like a wee schoolgirl>

Hmmm....they did drop a tease about something called "the Savage" a while back--guessed to be a pastiche of Turok for the VALIANT U--then nothing new on that for a while and...now this.

Interesting it's just Turok teased and not Solar or Magnus...Many of us havespeculation over the GK3 ownership rights post Random House/Classic Media split and then the DreamWorks purchase of Classic. The research I did suggested Turok may be owned outright by DreamWorks, while the other two were not (just their media/non-publishing rights).

On a related note, Dreamworks lost almost $300 million last quarter and are preparing to sell their huge California complex.

Selling the rights to Turok and/or the GK3 might just be a drop in the bucket for DreamWorks, but that bucket ain't exactly overflowing at the moment...

And the phrase "Homecoming" was on the Valiant summit notepad? Lewis Larosa is supposedly working on a top secret project... Maybe Turok? or possibly a Shadowman reboot.