Page 12 of 400 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

I just read Archer & Armstrong 20 & 21....Man, those were just incredible. Van Lente is writing some of the most imaginative and clever comics out there right now. The cliffhanger at the end of 21--so great. And yes, they've been building to that for quite a while and I can see that now. The world building in this comics is superb. This book is crazy good.

I think that this 'thank you' to us fans who have supported Harbinger and Valiant for the last couple of years is a very nice touch from Dysart

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/...-of-harbinger/

Check these valiant wall scrolls... I think I need the Harada/Sting one and a Bloodshot.

http://www.customwallscrolls.com/valiant/

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    Check these valiant wall scrolls... I think I need the Harada/Sting one and a Bloodshot.

http://www.customwallscrolls.com/valiant/
    Nice, I want ShadowmanS5 and XO Manowar X3.

Just got caught up on End Times... WTF... I guess Dinesh says that it is the perfect set up for what happens next.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    I think that this 'thank you' to us fans who have supported Harbinger and Valiant for the last couple of years is a very nice touch from Dysart

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/...-of-harbinger/
    WHAT?! I did not see this coming. Shadowman, sure---Q&W, yeah.....but Harbinger.
    This better be more sly phrase-ology for an announcement sometime in '15 for Harbinger #26.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    WHAT?! I did not see this coming. Shadowman, sure---Q&W, yeah.....but Harbinger.
    This better be more sly phrase-ology for an announcement sometime in '15 for Harbinger #26.
    I think that is a safe bet. Valiant has made it (sorta) clear that things aren't done, and this is merely the end of Chapter 1. Omegas begins Chapter 2, and it remains to be seen what impact the Armor Hunters mini has on the overall story (i.e. Torque and Faith teaming with the Generation Zero kids going forward?). I'm curious to know what format the future will bring. Continued numbering with #26? Another mini-series?

When will we hear about more? Well, San Diego is just around the corner...

I've just read Armor Hunters 2 and Rai 3 and they were amazing. AH gave us some awesome character beats especially the lady colonel. I've kinda despised her since she first showed up but this issue gave us a look to a whole new side. The hunters were also great and I'm truly pumped to see Bloodshot unleash some comicbook coolness.

Rai was beautiful as ever with a couple of nice little twists. The world building in this series is beyond fun and I wish there were companion bits at the end expanding on the world of Rai much like Lazarus does at the end of each issue. I have to mention how much I love the way Crain draws Rai's eyes. LOVE IT
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    I think that is a safe bet. Valiant has made it (sorta) clear that things aren't done, and this is merely the end of Chapter 1. Omegas begins Chapter 2, and it remains to be seen what impact the Armor Hunters mini has on the overall story (i.e. Torque and Faith teaming with the Generation Zero kids going forward?). I'm curious to know what format the future will bring. Continued numbering with #26? Another mini-series?

When will we hear about more? Well, San Diego is just around the corner...
    Yeah, Im sure that Omegas will set up the next era for Harbinger probably leading to a relaunch and a shiny new #1.

Can't say I fault Valiant if they go that way, its the current lay of the land.

http://t.co/nuImeJEapp
    ARMOR HUNTERS: AFTERMATH#1

Armor Hunter is good so far but I feel the whole spoilers:
    destruction of Mexico
    end of spoilers still is over the top shock value.
    We had some beginning of explanation as the reasons the Hunters are so...extreme...but I need more down the line to settle.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    destruction of Mexico
    We had some beginning of explanation as the reasons the Hunters are so...extreme...but I need more down the line to settle.
    I think we'll definitely see that in the X-O issues.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    destruction of Mexico
    Well, spoilers:
    It wasn't all of Mexico, just Mexico City.
    end of spoilers. Although I think the point was to be shocking, to show what a serious threat the Hunters are and that there can and will be serious harm to the planet in their wake.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks for hiding the spoilers guys. I should be getting Armor Hunters 2 from DCBS next week. Now I'm really looking forward to it!

Now we know what Cary Nord is doing with EW, its Unity#0, cant wait. (check Newsarama)