Page 2 of 400 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

I'm new to Valiant and basically just picked up those Oversized Hardcover collections. Do you know when any new ones are being released?

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Yeah I might take a gander at some of the new Valiant titles. I've always been curious about X-O Manowar. I have a friend who collects some of the new Valiant titles, and he enjoys them. I did collect some of the original books. I enjoyed those books quite a bit. Thank you for the recommendations.

I was really disappointed by Harbinger. Love the vh1 series, picked up the new deluxe edition and it was just really bad. It also bugged me that they mapped it so you got an incomplete, somewhat nonsensical segment of Harbinger Wars as the last third of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    I'm new to Valiant and basically just picked up those Oversized Hardcover collections. Do you know when any new ones are being released?
    Bloodshot just came out, Harbinger Wars at the end of this month. Archer and Armstrong was supposed to be out this month, too, but I can't seem to find any info on specific dates.

I'm loving every Valiant title. Seriously.

A lot of other stuff I love, but pound for pound this is the best universe going.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I was really disappointed by Harbinger. Love the vh1 series, picked up the new deluxe edition and it was just really bad. It also bugged me that they mapped it so you got an incomplete, somewhat nonsensical segment of Harbinger Wars as the last third of the book.
    i disagree, i really like Harbinger, especially the early issues focusing on Faith. Its got some great characterizations that you won't find in the X-books

Quote Originally Posted by hondobrode View Post
    I'm loving every Valiant title. Seriously.

A lot of other stuff I love, but pound for pound this is the best universe going.
    My sentiments exactly!

So much to like about Valiant, the books I read are XO, Harbinger, Unity, Eternal Warrior and Rai.

Theres a couple of their books I dropped due to them not being all I wanted them to be, but I guess thats bound to happen at any publisher...

All-New Member

I haven't read Shadowman: End Times #1 yet, hopefully this is the Shadowman story that clicks with me.

Quote Originally Posted by AngusH View Post
    I haven't read Shadowman: End Times #1 yet, hopefully this is the Shadowman story that clicks with me.
    Unfortunately...I don't think it will be.

BANNED

Yeah It Was Okay.

I have been really enjoying Valiant since the re-launch. The new universe shine is starting to wear off on me, and I have started making some cuts to my Valiant pulls. I dropped both Q&A and A&A a couple months ago because they just weren't for me. I've lost interest in Shadowman (still haven't read my issue of End Times yet) and Eternal Warrior hasn't pulled me in like I had hoped. That said, I still love X-O Manowar and Harbinger. I am sad that Harbinger is ending at 25. Unity has been entertaining as has Bloodshot. Rai was stunning to look at, and I hope that the story stays as engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by AngusH View Post
    It's bad... Really bad.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    It's bad... Really bad.
    I haven't read that one, but I did read some of the new Shadowman series, and it never clicked with me.

I liked the old Bob Hall issues, though.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    I haven't read that one, but I did read some of the new Shadowman series, and it never clicked with me.

I liked the old Bob Hall issues, though.
    I have said this before in the old forums. The Flashback issues are some of the best work Valiant has put out in their relaunch. Everything else though ranges from mediocre to just plan bad and is mostly a meandering mess.