Page 245 of 400 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 6000

Yeah a week feels like forever to wait until I can get my hands on Divinity.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

A&A 2: Ok, this series is already on the up for me. There were some genuinely funny moments in here (I giggled all the way through the Bromance-muffled-voices-scene) and I loved the new character information we got. It turns out that Armstrong has hit on a friend's lover/crush more than once, and is like really bad at being a good friend. It was also nice to see that Mary Maria truly cares about Archer (and how much of a boss ass bitch she can be). Archer didn't get as much development, but it was still nice to see him put Armstrong in his place.
    Eternal Warrior 6: I don't really have much to say besides I loved it. It was awesome seeing Gilad be his usual wrathful self, and this has set up a potentially next-level villain for Labyrinth.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Mighty Member

AA 2 suffered from some really cringe worthy exposition, but everything from the drunken confessions onward was great.

I'm really loving A&A. Definitely more of a comedy-adventure than adventure-comedy. And the art has finally clicked into place for me: it's like James Stokoe by way of Vaughn Bode (or vice versa).

Haven't gotten to EW yet, and also an issue behind on Ninjak.

Incredible Member

yeah A&A is working great for me, too. david lafuente definitely deserves a nod for effectively illustrating comedic timing, because the art really adds a lot.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'm enjoying A&A as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Wrath of Eternal Warrior #6 was a great, solid read. It was a Gilad book that felt like Gilley was actually doing his thing.
    A&A #2 this issue was not very strong for me. I think MEH best describes it. The panels with Mary Maria and her Sisters were the best parts of this issue.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Man, I have so much catching up to do. What's this about Imperium coming to an end?
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Fantastic Member

Ends at issue #16. Shamdesani has been hinting on Twitter that Dysart is working on Act III of his Harbinger story.

Just wanted to drop this here, in case you guys haven't seen it. Looks like the art duties will be taken over by Mike Norton.
    AA_005_COVER-A_KANO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Man, I have so much catching up to do. What's this about Imperium coming to an end?
    Yea, it sure is. Unfortunately the cancellation wasn't very surprising, but I was really hoping for 25 issues, or maybe at least another arc. But meh, I can't really complain. It's been the least-selling Valiant book in ages. At least we got what we got. All four arcs were fantastic, and I can't wait for Chapter 3.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 04-15-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Ends at issue #16. Shamdesani has been hinting on Twitter that Dysart is working on Act III of his Harbinger story.
    A shame, as I consider Imperium to be one of the best comics currently on the stands. I do look forward to Act III of Dysart's Harbinger story, though.

Imperium ending at issue #16 could explain why we haven't seen any advertisements for a scheduled deluxe hardcover. They're probably waiting to put all 16 issues into one big book......And THAT, my friends, will be awesome.

Love Norton's work on Revival. Glad to have him be apart of Valiant.

Valiant is approaching Dynamite levels of predictability in terms of the fate of their titles. They're pretty much going to cancel every book that's currently on sale at some point and reincarnate it in some way.

I don't know what it does for them in terms of sales, but it's a bummer as a collector. Oh well.

Incredible Member

Rumor has it we will see an Omegas style transition between Imperium and Chapter 3.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Damn guys, it looks this'll be the first time for me to buy every single Valiant book in a month. Everything's looks fantastic. I usually skimp on X-O, and wait for them to be around $2 to pick everything up, but I just can't wait for this final arc.

I love that Valiant's been doing 10 books a month lately. I would really like to see them push to 12 books. That would be perfect.