Page 355 of 400 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6000

I really liked it as well! About to rewatch it.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Britannia continues! I'm so pumped about this! The Lost Eagles of Rome with a mad and pissy Nero, I look forward to seeing where this takes Antonia and Achilla!
    I'll get all monthlies and the A&A Deluxe, no tpbs for me, I hold out for the Deluxes.
    Not trying to be a negative Nancy, but I'm pretty salty that Juan Jose Ryp is being replaced by Robert Gill, of all people. Valiant has such a boner for Gill, and while I legitimately enjoy a lot of his work, he's just not that great.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Just watched episode 2 Ninjak vs Bloodshot nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Just watched episode 2 Ninjak vs Bloodshot nice.
    Oh wow, didn't know they'd release them so quickly. Thanks for the heads up.

Just watched episode 4 and it was amazing. My favorite Valiant character Shadowman made his debut and he looked really cool.

The web series might just disappear after April 27th.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Not trying to be a negative Nancy, but I'm pretty salty that Juan Jose Ryp is being replaced by Robert Gill, of all people. Valiant has such a boner for Gill, and while I legitimately enjoy a lot of his work, he's just not that great.
    Ryp is doing the current Ninja-K arc. I hope that's why he couldn't do Britannia.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Shadowman 2- Man, I just don't know if Shadowman is my cup of tea. I mean, it's definitely not; I've never been into magic-y superheroes really, but I was hoping this series would capture my imagination. I'm in it until the first issue of the next arc, but we'll see after that. That said, I think it was a fine story. The characters were vibrant and interesting.

X-O Manowar 14- Very good, but disappointed in the poor characterization of Saana. Remember, eventually Aric and Saana have to get back together and have Jukka (sp?). Who knows how that's gonna play out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    The web series might just disappear after April 27th.
    I'm crossing my fingers that somebody on Valiantfans will find a way to download it, because I've been trying to find a way the last two days and have come up empty every time. Man, it would suck if I never got to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Ryp is doing the current Ninja-K arc. I hope that's why he couldn't do Britannia.
    Yea, evidently, but if you're gonna do another Brittania arc, why not just wait a month or two and let Ryp do it?

Maybe (hopefully) the idea is that Ryp will start to do more work on the more "mainstream" Valiant heroes. I'd love to see him on Shadowman or Harbinger. He killed it when he was on Renegade. Issue 6, 0, and the Solomon backups from the first arc are all high points for the series.
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 04-26-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Btw friends! If you want to download the webseries, go to ValiantFans.com. There you will find some links for every episode!

i really enjoyed shadow man #1 and am in for the next few issues at least. also ninjak vs valiant was fun, pretty much delivered what i xpected from bat in the sun. i thought shadow man had the best look of all the heroes and the guy who played him did a great job however brief his role was.

So I was able to round up every deluxe edition for Bloodshot and Ninjak finally. Including the first OOP Bloodshot volume, which was the last one I was able to find at a price I was willing to pay, so I can FINALLY start reading and diving into Valiant comics. I am SO pumped. What I've got ahead of me and how I plan on reading them:

Bloodshot Deluxe Edition volume 1
    Harbinger Wars Deluxe Edition
    Bloodshot Deluxe Edition volume 2
    The Valiant Deluxe Edition
    Bloodshot Reborn DE volume 1
    Bloodshot Reborn DE volume 2

Unity DE volume 1
    Ninjak DE volume 1
    Ninjak DE volume 2

I figured I'd just read one characters stuff first with Harbinger Wars and The Valiant and then go back and read Unity and the Ninjak books. If there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears haha

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    So I was able to round up every deluxe edition for Bloodshot and Ninjak finally. Including the first OOP Bloodshot volume, which was the last one I was able to find at a price I was willing to pay, so I can FINALLY start reading and diving into Valiant comics. I am SO pumped. What I've got ahead of me and how I plan on reading them:

Bloodshot Deluxe Edition volume 1
    Harbinger Wars Deluxe Edition
    Bloodshot Deluxe Edition volume 2
    The Valiant Deluxe Edition
    Bloodshot Reborn DE volume 1
    Bloodshot Reborn DE volume 2

Unity DE volume 1
    Ninjak DE volume 1
    Ninjak DE volume 2

I figured I'd just read one characters stuff first with Harbinger Wars and The Valiant and then go back and read Unity and the Ninjak books. If there's a better way to do it, I'm all ears haha
    With the books you've chosen, there's not really a better way to do it. Unity should probably be read before Ninjak, but it's really not a huge deal.
    This is pretty much exactly what I've been doing with my recent read-through. I'm reading everything character-by-character and inserting the events within the series that spawn (from) them.

I can't wait to hear what you think! I'm specifically hyped to see your thoughts on Harbinger Wars, especially seeing as youre coming at it from Bloodshot's perspective (will you be reading the Harbinger tie-in issues too)? Other than that, Bloodshot Reborn's 1st and 3rd arcs, The Valiant, and Unity's first arc are 5/5's in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Btw friends! If you want to download the webseries, go to ValiantFans.com. There you will find some links for every episode!
    Thanks Ferg. I really enjoyed this series and would've liked to see the heroes battling Master Darque, come on DMG make this happen.

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Could anyone add the Valiant movie to Letterboxd? it would be neat.