Page 361 of 400 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6000
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Question: when are we going to see Savage or Rai again ?
    Great question. I would love to see like a 4001 team book, with Rai as the leader. Added to my list!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Will Generation Zero continue?
    Loved that series! Added to my list. Although...isn't there only a few members left. Like the twins and the Animal girl (forgot her name)?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Hey guys! So I'll be heading to SDCC in two weeks and Valiant's panel is on a day that I got in. I have some Shadowman related questions of my own, but does anyone have any burning questions of their own? I normally like to have a list, just in case my questions get asked. I only have two so far.

Can't wait to see the panel and check out their booth. Hoping to pick up some good stuff and news!
    I'm also wondering about their future plans for Savage.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The members of Generation Zero are all dead except Animalia and the Zygote Twins sadly. Poor editorial move there imo as those characters had plenty of potential.
    Animalia is taking refugee with Amanda(Livewire) and Faith in their hideout as seen in Harbinger Wars 2 mini. I'm not sure the status on the Twins. Keisha Sherman was the non-psiot member of the team the Kris Hathaway if you will and I think she is just in custody?

I really hate that Cronos and Telic were killed. Cloud I was indifferent to though.

Waiting for that inevitable cosmic universe shattering event where death is reversed for some characters. Just cause Valiant hasn't done it before doesn't mean they never will. #newowners
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I think there's still a bunch of the Gen Zero cast unaccounted for that weren't in the title.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I think there's still a bunch of the Gen Zero cast unaccounted for that weren't in the title.
    This is to everyone.

This made start to wonder, is there any unused characters from old Valiant that you would want to see be used or make a come back? I'm sure they have a ton of unused characters left.

Anyone have a list? Haha
    Pulls:

Thanks haha, but I was asking if anyone had a list of characters they would want to see retooled for the new universe. Though I could see how my wording didn't help XD. However, now taking a look at that list, there isn't that many unused characters, huh?

Also thanks for the interview link! I'm so excited to learn more about the Dreamside. I'm a different interview it was said that we will get are first look at Dreamside in Shadowman #7.

And lastly, here is a link to a preview for issue six of Shadowman:
    https://www.newsarama.com/40763-dr-m...review.html#s9
    The art looks amazing, I love the connections to the last Shadowman series, bringing his old boss in. I also love that they talk about what happened to Darque. And lastly, Dr. Mirage! Yay! I'm loving Andy on this series!
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-12-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Pulls:

Off the top of my head, in the old Valiant boards another user mentioned the Trinity Angels popping up in Shadowman so I'd go with that.

http://valiant.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_Angels

Other than that I wanna see the video game nerd version of Ninjak being acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Off the top of my head, in the old Valiant boards another user mentioned the Trinity Angels popping up in Shadowman so I'd go with that.

http://valiant.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_Angels

Other than that I wanna see the video game nerd version of Ninjak being acknowledged.
    Oh they sound interesting. Don't know much about them, they would have to modernize them a bit though haha.
    Pulls:

Hey guys! So I'll be heading to SDCC in two weeks and Valiant's panel is on a day that I got in. I have some Shadowman related questions of my own, but does anyone have any burning questions of their own? I normally like to have a list, just in case my questions get asked. I only have two so far.

Can't wait to see the panel and check out their booth. Hoping to pick up some good stuff and news!
    PLEASE ask if they have or will ever consider bringing the Michael Leroi/Zero/acclaim version of Shadowman character into the new continuity.

Oh they sound interesting. Don't know much about them, they would have to modernize them a bit though haha.
    To be fair the original Trinity Angels series and creators didn't know much about them.

I feel like that I might have read the original series when it came it a long time ago, but I can't tell you a thing about the book or who the creators were without looking it up. I just remember some really funny and/or weird covers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    PLEASE ask if they have or will ever consider bringing the Michael Leroi/Zero/acclaim version of Shadowman character into the new continuity.

Added to the backup list!

I would love to see Zero make his way into the VU again, but not as Shadowman. Maybe just as like a supernatural bounty hunter or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    To be fair the original Trinity Angels series and creators didn't know much about them.

I feel like that I might have read the original series when it came it a long time ago, but I can't tell you a thing about the book or who the creators were without looking it up. I just remember some really funny and/or weird covers.
    Well I think the main this that would have to be update is the outfits lol. They definitely seem like small time characters. But hey, so was Livewire, now look at her!
    Pulls:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Question: when are we going to see Savage or Rai again ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    I too would really like to know the answer to these questions!

Originally posted by Power Torch
    This made start to wonder, is there any unused characters from old Valiant that you would want to see be used or make a come back? I'm sure they have a ton of unused characters left.
    1) I heard a rumor they were going to remaster the original Unity and collected it in an Omnibus. I would like to know if they are or not.

2) I know they are asked this constantly but any plans to license Magus, Solar or Turok back into the Valiant Universe.

3) Any plans to reintroduce the Visitor to the Valiant Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Originally posted by Power Torch

1) I heard a rumor they were going to remaster the original Unity and collected it in an Omnibus. I would like to know if they are or not.

2) I know they are asked this constantly but any plans to license Magus, Solar or Turok back into the Valiant Universe.

3) Any plans to reintroduce the Visitor to the Valiant Universe
    Thanks! I will add them to my backup list.

That's all the questions I will take. But I will be writing a post and posting everything from the panel Saturday night! So if there is news, I'll make sure you guys hear it.
    Pulls: