Page 363 of 400 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6000
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I feel good about the decision to make Livewire an ongoing. The potential is certainly there for Amanda to shine and I hope the creative team does indeed have some amazing stories lined up!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I feel good about the decision to make Livewire an ongoing. The potential is certainly there for Amanda to shine and I hope the creative team does indeed have some amazing stories lined up!!
    Between HW2 and the little Ninja K smooching going on... it needs to happen. I love this decision and am very excited for it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Yes Ninja-K is an ongoing check the October 2018 solicits posted on the Indie forum.
    Also check out this video:
    Cheers

Appreciate that

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I'm so excited! Even before Shadowman got his 2012 reboot, I wanted to know more about her. I wasn't sure if Shadowman was going to be my favorite hero again, so I was placing gets on her. Turns out both became a favorite of mine. I'm really excited!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Mighty Member

So I have been reading Harbinger Wars 2 and its been great but did the original story change? Leading up to HW2 we were given previews which introduced the character of Alexander Solomon as the big bad, also some ancient creature which was buried was suppose to play a role in the story. But it seems all of that was abandoned in favor of Livewire's war against the govt as well as Peter's activation of latent pisots. The story is still great and i'm looking forward to the conclusion and the resulting fallout. But it would have been interesting to see the original story. Solomon seemed like an interesting character, the first to break with Harada and survive. Hopefully he pops up again.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    So I have been reading Harbinger Wars 2 and its been great but did the original story change? Leading up to HW2 we were given previews which introduced the character of Alexander Solomon as the big bad, also some ancient creature which was buried was suppose to play a role in the story. But it seems all of that was abandoned in favor of Livewire's war against the govt as well as Peter's activation of latent pisots. The story is still great and i'm looking forward to the conclusion and the resulting fallout. But it would have been interesting to see the original story. Solomon seemed like an interesting character, the first to break with Harada and survive. Hopefully he pops up again.
    I don't know if he was planned to be in it, but Soloman is up to something for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up in The Death of Toyo Harada, and that was the plan. It would make sense for him to show up then.
    Pulls:

The final issue, #12, of Bloodshot Salvation came out today! It was a great issue and a great wrap up! I love the characters in this series, and hope, that after the next Bloodshot series, we get to see them again. Also I want to see Kay again too haha.

What did you guys think?
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The wrap up was ok but I had lost a strong sense of love for the title some issues back. Anyone care to speculate on what the future BS epilogue was meant to be?
    The Bloodshot Squad(my name for them) was really my favorite part of the last few issues. Those are some great support characters to the book.

Curious about the next series that itself is actually a prequel to the 2012 title. From what we know Bloodshot should just essentially be "The Terminator" and not until they are ready to start concluding that run should elements of Ray begin to surface(thus setting the transition to the 2012 volume).
    How are they going to keep it interesting if BS is just out to doing hard kills, emotions buried with morals/ethics suppressed.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Here is a preview of Issue 7 of Shadowman! I only looked at the first page, cause I want to wait, but it looks amazing!
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/previews/shadowman-7/
    Pulls:

The wrap up was ok but I had lost a strong sense of love for the title some issues back. Anyone care to speculate on what the future BS epilogue was meant to be?
    The Bloodshot Squad(my name for them) was really my favorite part of the last few issues. Those are some great support characters to the book.

Curious about the next series that itself is actually a prequel to the 2012 title. From what we know Bloodshot should just essentially be "The Terminator" and not until they are ready to start concluding that run should elements of Ray begin to surface(thus setting the transition to the 2012 volume).
    How are they going to keep it interesting if BS is just out to doing hard kills, emotions buried with morals/ethics suppressed.
    When they revealed Wolverines true origin a few years ago, I felt he became less interesting to me and that was also done to beat a movie release.
    Some characters just work better with a mystique behind them and Bloodshot is one of those.

Question about jumping back into Valiant:

Is the newer X-O Manowar series pretty self contained or do I need to go back and fill in my collection to understand what is going on with the first trade?

I fell off after Armor Hunters but have been thinking about jumping back on board the 2017 relaunch via trades.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

New issue of Ninja-K was good, it's a story that's been done before, but it's still enjoyable and they do there own thing with it. I think it's an important issue for us, maybe not for the series, but for us that deal with mental problems.
    Pulls:

BANNED

Did the latest shadowman come out? BTW - 3 valients made my top twenty of all time

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/comics.html

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrklyn View Post
    Did the latest shadowman come out? BTW - 3 valients made my top twenty of all time

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/comics.html
    Do you mean the issue from July, issue 5, then yes. Issue 6 isn't in till the last week of August, I believe.
    Pulls:

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Question about jumping back into Valiant:

Is the newer X-O Manowar series pretty self contained or do I need to go back and fill in my collection to understand what is going on with the first trade?

I fell off after Armor Hunters but have been thinking about jumping back on board the 2017 relaunch via trades.
    It's self-contained. The series starts off with Aric on an alien planet, which leads readers of the previous series wondering what's going on as nothing in the first volume led up to that.