Page 52 of 400 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Matt Kindt appears in Rai this December:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm so stoked to be getting more Rai next month when #5 hits the shelves!!
    Great title!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Tales of The Valiant #2 up over at IGN:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...vember-26-2014

Rai is one of Valant's top books with only 4 issues under its belt so far... and that page just keeps the goodness coming

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post

Man, Timewalker looks unreal! Was hoping to cut down on books per month, but Valiant is putting out top notch stuff.

After getting my feet wet with Unity, I've been hooked with Valiant titles. Picked up the entire Bloodshot, Harbinger and Harbinger Omegas runs. Now I'm on around issue 10 of Archer/Armstrong and halfway through the X-O run and I'm loving EVERY title! Sooooo addictive!

Definitely will keep up with Unity. Really looking forward to, and will be getting Imperium, Bloodshot Reborn, and Ninjak monthly, too. Considered passing on Timewalker, but it too looks really entertaining!

Really pleased I stumbled into Valiant. Couldn't be more impressed.

Read Delinquents #4, and what a hot mess that was, plus the whole treasure idea was just a colossal letdown. I shouldn't be surprised though, seeing as anything Quantum & Woody related is just a major bust for me. Slow comics week as a whole for me, and nothing really stood out this week. Hoping next week is better, what with Eternal Warrior days of steel 2, and Rai #5 ( Ill be skipping the giant size Q&W)

Incredible Member

Valiant sale over at Comixology!

https://www.comixology.com/Valiant-Sale/page/4450/

If you end up liking Archer & Armstrong...which I'm guessing you will as it gets better with every arc...then definitely pick up Timewalker. It's going to dive into some plot threads FVL started in that book.

Yeah. After the first Q&W arc, I was very pleasantly surprised. Everything after that by Asmus has been drech IMHO. Can't believe he dragged A&A (possibly my favorite characters from the relaunch) into this mess.

You guys are drunk. Q&W is awesome!

Although actually, maybe bring drunk would help...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    You guys are drunk. Q&W is awesome!

Although actually, maybe bring drunk would help...

Thissssssssss

And also....what did everyone think of Punk Mambo? I just wanted someone's opinion on it.
    Last edited by Starchild; 11-30-2014 at 10:04 PM.

As a one shot; not bad. Some interesting backstory, and gives some edginess to the character that wasn't seen in Shadowman.
    However; it didn't floor me, I didn't come away from it longing for more Punk Mambo. The art was good enough, a nice departure
    from the End Times style, or the Doctor Mirage style for that matter, but not cartoony bright either, so I think it found itself in that
    happy medium between the two.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    As a one shot; not bad. Some interesting backstory, and gives some edginess to the character that wasn't seen in Shadowman.
    However; it didn't floor me, I didn't come away from it longing for more Punk Mambo. The art was good enough, a nice departure
    from the End Times style, or the Doctor Mirage style for that matter, but not cartoony bright either, so I think it found itself in that
    happy medium between the two.
    Sounds to me that there's room for growth.

Can she carry her own title? Probably not, there's more deserving titles to fill the 9 per month slots. Does it add to her mythos and build her character? definitely, similar to bleeding monk, another character I find fascinating but who can't carry their own title. What would be your 9 titles? ( Dino has said that VEI wants to carry 9 titles per month and grow slowly). Mine are XO, some Harbinger book, Rai, Archer & Armstrong ( though their run is finished) Bloodshot, Unity and a EW title, as for the other 2? Personally I'd like a decent reboot of Shadowman, and a GK title ( Im dreaming on that one) preferably Turok. Maybe drop EW from my list and include him in a Magnus book