soloproject

Default A survey on female led superhero movies!

Hey everyone!

I am currently studying film at university, and I am looking to see if there a big demand for female led superhero movies. If anyone could fill out my survey, that would be incredibly helpful! Thank you so much,

Raf!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28WJJWN

BANNED

done with it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soloproject View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am currently studying film at university, and I am looking to see if there a big demand for female led superhero movies. If anyone could fill out my survey, that would be incredibly helpful! Thank you so much,

Raf!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28WJJWN
    Great Idea for a Survey, Was a Good Set of questions & I Greatly Enjoyed Answering them!

Good Luck with the Survey Soloproject!

Wanted to Ask, I save my answers to your questions, is it ok share them with the boards or would you rather I not? Wanted to ask you 1st.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Done! Good luck with your course!